Thief may be balanced but the other classes are not. A focus on mobility.

Crab Fear.1624

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > >

> > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > >

> > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > >

> > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > >

> > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> >

> > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

>

> Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > >

> > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > >

> > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > >

> > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> >

> > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

>

> Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > >

> > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > >

> > > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> > >

> > > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

> >

> > Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

>

> I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

Maybe at your level theyre just bad. Then again, if you get downed by thief but not by Rev, Im going to have to seriously question if youre telling the truth. And by that I mean quietly knowing that you are not. You are hoping. You know that what youre saying isnt true (even if youre in denial about it). People are calling for thief buffs because thief is *severely* underperforming, and while other classes are fun, theyre not thief. Noone wants to abandon a class theyve played for so long just because its bad. I was sad when I had to abandon Grenade Engineer.

> @"darren.1064" said:

> > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > >

> > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > >

> > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > >

> > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > >

> > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> >

> > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

>

> what class do you play?

I play 4 different classes with the same level of duelling experience vs all classes, only different builds and strategies applied, I PvP/WvW , roam and zerg with all 4 of them , I play : ele - ranger - guardian and warrior and I can kill revs or thief with all 4 of them , I fought **dozen of thieves and revs** during the last 8 years ( 5 years vs rev ofc )

I have been duelling non stop against one of the best thieves ever appearing in this game who has been also my best friend in this game @"Cameron.6450" or Kuroi..at least when he used to play, I have been fighting , losing and winning against thieves and revs far better than the bunch coming in these types of threads...that's where my knowledge of thieves comes from

> > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > >

> > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > >

> > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > >

> > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > >

> > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> >

> > what class do you play?

>

> I play 4 different classes with the same level of duelling experience vs all classes, only different builds and strategies applied, I PvP/WvW , roam and zerg with all 4 of them , I play : ele - ranger - guardian and warrior and I can kill revs or thief with all 4 of them , I thought **dozen of thieves and revs** during the last 8 years ( 5 years vs rev ofc )

>

> I have been duelling non stop against one of the best thieves ever appearing in this game who has been also my best friend in this game @"Cameron.6450" or Kuroi..at least when he used to play, I have been fighting , losing and winning against thieves and revs far better than the bunch coming in these types of threads...that's where my knowledge of thieves comes from

So you play three different broken professions currently and have the audacity to say that Thief is OP with stealth? Now that's just laughable buddy. Now, since you said I should just convert my thief skills to revenant, would you be comfortable transferring all of your skills into playing mirage right now? Something with totally different mechanics, weapons and skill sets?

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > >

> > > > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> > > >

> > > > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

> > >

> > > Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

> >

> > I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

>

> Maybe at your level theyre just bad. Then again, if you get downed by thief but not by Rev, Im going to have to seriously question if youre telling the truth. And by that I mean quietly knowing that you are not. You are hoping. You know that what youre saying isnt true (even if youre in denial about it). People are calling for thief buffs because thief is *severely* underperforming, and while other classes are fun, theyre not thief. Noone wants to abandon a class theyve played for so long just because its bad. I was sad when I had to abandon Grenade Engineer.

My level? Who are you supposed to be again?...

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> > > > >

> > > > > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

> > > >

> > > > Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

> > >

> > > I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

> >

> > Maybe at your level theyre just bad. Then again, if you get downed by thief but not by Rev, Im going to have to seriously question if youre telling the truth. And by that I mean quietly knowing that you are not. You are hoping. You know that what youre saying isnt true (even if youre in denial about it). People are calling for thief buffs because thief is *severely* underperforming, and while other classes are fun, theyre not thief. Noone wants to abandon a class theyve played for so long just because its bad. I was sad when I had to abandon Grenade Engineer.

>

> My level? Who are you supposed to be again?...

And who are you supposed to be? Besides, dont listen to me, listen to R55 Dragons, the best players in the world.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

> > > > >

> > > > > Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

> > > >

> > > > I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

> > >

> > > Maybe at your level theyre just bad. Then again, if you get downed by thief but not by Rev, Im going to have to seriously question if youre telling the truth. And by that I mean quietly knowing that you are not. You are hoping. You know that what youre saying isnt true (even if youre in denial about it). People are calling for thief buffs because thief is *severely* underperforming, and while other classes are fun, theyre not thief. Noone wants to abandon a class theyve played for so long just because its bad. I was sad when I had to abandon Grenade Engineer.

> >

> > My level? Who are you supposed to be again?...

>

> And who are you supposed to be? Besides, dont listen to me, listen to R55 Dragons, the best players in the world.

Just posted a video of my friend who used to play...are you better than him? half as good?..if not I will walk all over you now even more than before

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > >

> > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > >

> > > > what class do you play?

> > >

> > > I play 4 different classes with the same level of duelling experience vs all classes, only different builds and strategies applied, I PvP/WvW , roam and zerg with all 4 of them , I play : ele - ranger - guardian and warrior and I can kill revs or thief with all 4 of them , I fought **dozen of thieves and revs** during the last 8 years ( 5 years vs rev ofc )

> > >

> > > I have been duelling non stop against one of the best thieves ever appearing in this game who has been also my best friend in this game @"Cameron.6450" or Kuroi..at least when he used to play, I have been fighting , losing and winning against thieves and revs far better than the bunch coming in these types of threads...that's where my knowledge of thieves comes from

> >

> > First of all, who? I cant recall a Kuroi ever being a known player in sPvP. Second, saying "that's where my knowledge of thieves comes from" only works if you have knowledge of thief. The only thing you have demonstrated is a complete *lack* thereof. If your "knowledge of thief" comes from anyone, its from Burnfall.

>

> My friend Kuroi and the one I was duelling against...

>

>

>

> Let me ask again..WHORU?

A ... WvW player? Why are you talking about WvW in the sPvP forum? Especially given how drastically different thief was in the 2 modes for a very long time. Then again, I suppose its also a coencidence that he doesnt play the game anymore and cant verify it.

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

> > > > >

> > > > > I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

> > > >

> > > > Maybe at your level theyre just bad. Then again, if you get downed by thief but not by Rev, Im going to have to seriously question if youre telling the truth. And by that I mean quietly knowing that you are not. You are hoping. You know that what youre saying isnt true (even if youre in denial about it). People are calling for thief buffs because thief is *severely* underperforming, and while other classes are fun, theyre not thief. Noone wants to abandon a class theyve played for so long just because its bad. I was sad when I had to abandon Grenade Engineer.

> > >

> > > My level? Who are you supposed to be again?...

> >

> > And who are you supposed to be? Besides, dont listen to me, listen to R55 Dragons, the best players in the world.

>

> Just posted a video of my friend who used to play...are you better than him? half as good?..if not I will walk all over you now even more than before

Ah yes. The "my uncle works at nintendo method". Let me ask you the reverse. Is your "friend" as good as Sindrener? Even a quarter? No? Then maybe we should take his word over your "friends". Who isnt even playing the game.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > >

> > > > > what class do you play?

> > > >

> > > > I play 4 different classes with the same level of duelling experience vs all classes, only different builds and strategies applied, I PvP/WvW , roam and zerg with all 4 of them , I play : ele - ranger - guardian and warrior and I can kill revs or thief with all 4 of them , I fought **dozen of thieves and revs** during the last 8 years ( 5 years vs rev ofc )

> > > >

> > > > I have been duelling non stop against one of the best thieves ever appearing in this game who has been also my best friend in this game @"Cameron.6450" or Kuroi..at least when he used to play, I have been fighting , losing and winning against thieves and revs far better than the bunch coming in these types of threads...that's where my knowledge of thieves comes from

> > >

> > > First of all, who? I cant recall a Kuroi ever being a known player in sPvP. Second, saying "that's where my knowledge of thieves comes from" only works if you have knowledge of thief. The only thing you have demonstrated is a complete *lack* thereof. If your "knowledge of thief" comes from anyone, its from Burnfall.

> >

> > My friend Kuroi and the one I was duelling against...

> >

> >

> >

> > Let me ask again..WHORU?

>

> A ... WvW player? Why are you talking about WvW in the sPvP forum? Especially given how drastically different thief was in the 2 modes for a very long time. Then again, I suppose its also a coencidence that he doesnt play the game anymore and cant verify it.

...He reached legendary twice with the first and second season where I only managed once before calling it a day...already said too much while you didn't show anything to prove who the hell you are, you're the one who started say : "at your level" and I have asked whoru? ESl winner? famous streamer? ....if you have nothing to say I can leave it at "nobody" and get back to this resemblance of discussion

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451"

> > he is the " mesmer counters thief " guy.

>

> Why do you repeat a lie after its been pointed out that its a lie? I didnt expect such dishonesty from you.

wait, it wasnt you? I thought it was you, might have mistaken you for someone else then, if that's the case than I deeply apologize ( no sarcasm )

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > > what class do you play?

> > > > >

> > > > > I play 4 different classes with the same level of duelling experience vs all classes, only different builds and strategies applied, I PvP/WvW , roam and zerg with all 4 of them , I play : ele - ranger - guardian and warrior and I can kill revs or thief with all 4 of them , I fought **dozen of thieves and revs** during the last 8 years ( 5 years vs rev ofc )

> > > > >

> > > > > I have been duelling non stop against one of the best thieves ever appearing in this game who has been also my best friend in this game @"Cameron.6450" or Kuroi..at least when he used to play, I have been fighting , losing and winning against thieves and revs far better than the bunch coming in these types of threads...that's where my knowledge of thieves comes from

> > > >

> > > > First of all, who? I cant recall a Kuroi ever being a known player in sPvP. Second, saying "that's where my knowledge of thieves comes from" only works if you have knowledge of thief. The only thing you have demonstrated is a complete *lack* thereof. If your "knowledge of thief" comes from anyone, its from Burnfall.

> > >

> > > My friend Kuroi and the one I was duelling against...

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Let me ask again..WHORU?

> >

> > A ... WvW player? Why are you talking about WvW in the sPvP forum? Especially given how drastically different thief was in the 2 modes for a very long time. Then again, I suppose its also a coencidence that he doesnt play the game anymore and cant verify it.

>

> ...He reached legendary twice with the first and second season where I only managed once before calling it a day...already said too much while you didn't show anything to prove who the hell you are, you're the one who started say : "at your level" and I have asked whoru? ESl winner? famous streamer? ....if you have nothing to say I can leave it at "nobody" and get back to this resemblance of discussion

And of course you have proof for that, him being your friend, and you dueling ,right? Besides, my point is that Shiro Rev is one of the strongest builds at the highest level. Were talking R55 Dragons level here. So at your level remains accurate.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

>

> It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

>

> Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

>

> In general, and including thief:

>

> * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

>

> Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

>

> * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

>

>

> Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

>

> Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

>

>

> This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

>

>

>

>

>

**+1**

At the moment the game balance is too rewarding with absolute zero risks or having any consequences factors whatsoever

- Quite interesting suggestions with having many Risk vs Consequences factors...*which should've been here all along in the balances).

- **Anet Please!! implement those changes as soon as possible??**

-

- This is a very good start of global healthy risk vs consequence competitiveness play for all Profession in dealing with mobility. Without having any partial treatments or making exceptions, excuses especially with the continuation show of Favoritism with Thief Profession mobility

Dissecting Toxicity at its core root is a healthy positive direction

**8 Years of Partial Treatment Must Come To An End!!**

![](https://i.imgur.com/eQ4uBfB.jpg "")

I Like It!!

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe at your level theyre just bad. Then again, if you get downed by thief but not by Rev, Im going to have to seriously question if youre telling the truth. And by that I mean quietly knowing that you are not. You are hoping. You know that what youre saying isnt true (even if youre in denial about it). People are calling for thief buffs because thief is *severely* underperforming, and while other classes are fun, theyre not thief. Noone wants to abandon a class theyve played for so long just because its bad. I was sad when I had to abandon Grenade Engineer.

> > > >

> > > > My level? Who are you supposed to be again?...

> > >

> > > And who are you supposed to be? Besides, dont listen to me, listen to R55 Dragons, the best players in the world.

> >

> > Just posted a video of my friend who used to play...are you better than him? half as good?..if not I will walk all over you now even more than before

>

> Ah yes. The "my uncle works at nintendo method". Let me ask you the reverse. Is your "friend" as good as Sindrener? Even a quarter? No? Then maybe we should take his word over your "friends". Who isnt even playing the game.

Ok I call quit even on this discussion then....you're just like @"Psycoprophet.8107" , @"Leonidrex.5649" ...thought you were a reasonable guy so far, if you call me biased..I am not less than you but pls....don't go around talking about "your level" when you have nothing to show.....

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451"

> > > he is the " mesmer counters thief " guy.

> >

> > Why do you repeat a lie after its been pointed out that its a lie? I didnt expect such dishonesty from you.

>

> wait, it wasnt you? I thought it was you, might have mistaken you for someone else then, if that's the case than I deeply apologize ( no sarcasm )

No, its just twisted from the original statement. What I said was that Mesmer was *slightly favoured* over thief in the current state. And yes, thats true. Even Ectoplasm, busted as it is, cant carry theif in that matchup. Well I say "slightly favoured", after the Assassins Signet nerf that might not be slightly anymore.

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Maybe at your level theyre just bad. Then again, if you get downed by thief but not by Rev, Im going to have to seriously question if youre telling the truth. And by that I mean quietly knowing that you are not. You are hoping. You know that what youre saying isnt true (even if youre in denial about it). People are calling for thief buffs because thief is *severely* underperforming, and while other classes are fun, theyre not thief. Noone wants to abandon a class theyve played for so long just because its bad. I was sad when I had to abandon Grenade Engineer.

> > > > >

> > > > > My level? Who are you supposed to be again?...

> > > >

> > > > And who are you supposed to be? Besides, dont listen to me, listen to R55 Dragons, the best players in the world.

> > >

> > > Just posted a video of my friend who used to play...are you better than him? half as good?..if not I will walk all over you now even more than before

> >

> > Ah yes. The "my uncle works at nintendo method". Let me ask you the reverse. Is your "friend" as good as Sindrener? Even a quarter? No? Then maybe we should take his word over your "friends". Who isnt even playing the game.

>

> Ok I call quit even on this discussion then....you're just like @"Psycoprophet.8107" , @"Leonidrex.5649" ...thought you were a reasonable guy so far, if you call me biased..I am not less than you but pls....don't go around talking about "your level" when you have nothing to show.....

Let me rephrase it. At the top level, Shiro Rev bursts people to death and easily crushes them. Even against the worlds best players. Think of yourself whatever you want, but you are *not* one of the worlds best players. So if you only got downed once, that heavily implies that your rev opponents are really, *really* bad. Which implies a low level.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Maybe at your level theyre just bad. Then again, if you get downed by thief but not by Rev, Im going to have to seriously question if youre telling the truth. And by that I mean quietly knowing that you are not. You are hoping. You know that what youre saying isnt true (even if youre in denial about it). People are calling for thief buffs because thief is *severely* underperforming, and while other classes are fun, theyre not thief. Noone wants to abandon a class theyve played for so long just because its bad. I was sad when I had to abandon Grenade Engineer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My level? Who are you supposed to be again?...

> > > > >

> > > > > And who are you supposed to be? Besides, dont listen to me, listen to R55 Dragons, the best players in the world.

> > > >

> > > > Just posted a video of my friend who used to play...are you better than him? half as good?..if not I will walk all over you now even more than before

> > >

> > > Ah yes. The "my uncle works at nintendo method". Let me ask you the reverse. Is your "friend" as good as Sindrener? Even a quarter? No? Then maybe we should take his word over your "friends". Who isnt even playing the game.

> >

> > Ok I call quit even on this discussion then....you're just like @"Psycoprophet.8107" , @"Leonidrex.5649" ...thought you were a reasonable guy so far, if you call me biased..I am not less than you but pls....don't go around talking about "your level" when you have nothing to show.....

>

> Let me rephrase it. At the top level, Shiro Rev bursts people to death and easily crushes them. Even against the worlds best players. Think of yourself whatever you want, but you are *not* one of the worlds best players. So if you only got downed once, that heavily implies that your rev opponents are really, *really* bad. Which implies a low level.

At ESL level...not at the level of thief converte who can manage jack squat without stealth....a "low level" as you say...I rest my case

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451"

> > > he is the " mesmer counters thief " guy.

> >

> > Why do you repeat a lie after its been pointed out that its a lie? I didnt expect such dishonesty from you.

>

> wait, it wasnt you? I thought it was you, might have mistaken you for someone else then, if that's the case than I deeply apologize ( no sarcasm )

You're not mistaken, it was him.

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might not be wise to ask for thief buffs, so I'll ask about this:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It seems the community believes that the mobility of thief is the justification for the pathetic damage it does right now, and we are certainly not allowed to 1 v 1 in their minds.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Being that mobility is the problem, and thief is the king of mobility (I'd argue against it in a conquest setting), we should look at the mobility utilities and skills of other classes and bring them down a notch to compensate for their ability to team fight and 1 v 1 effectively.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In general, and including thief:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * teleports should no longer work out of range, everything should function like steal, rev sword 3, and the smoke dog teleport. That means the player must be within range, so no more gaining distance from out of range, for example the guardian and revenant teleports.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of speed, the classes that are high health, and hard hitting are meant to be slow, not uncatchable in combat as if they have super speed. this rune is completely out of place in spvp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * remove rune of trapper, the classes that were not built around and balanced around stealth should not have it, they have enough defenses. this does not fit in spvp. at the very least remove superspeed and shorten the stealth.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Superspeed should be remove from traits and replaced with swiftness of double duration for compensation.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Specific skills to change, remove, shorten their distance, or increase their cooldown for the sake of balance mobility:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * rush (warrior) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * bull charge (warrior) - shorten to half

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * blink (mesmer) - shorten to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * lightning flash (elementalist) reduce to 600

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Polaric Leap - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Jaunt - increase cd between uses to 5 seconds like another elite with charges

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Mirage Thrust - reduce to 450

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Holo Leap - decrease range to 450, increase cooldown to 4 secs, remove super speed

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop - ranger greatsword skill, reduce range to 900

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Swoop, soulbeast morph skill....lol why is this 1200? the bird is only 130,....reduce range to 450 max

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > * Eyeballing rocket boots too....more damage, less range without the trait, maybe.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Mobility is the reason thief has to be weak.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lets make it harder for classes to pursue and prevent those decaps, or to run away from the fights they are so good at.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This or give thief back a good chunk of its damage, it's autos have been nerfed more times than anything other class, and we have already shown that thives can use less weapon skills per minute than any class in the game because of the nature of initiative.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Got a better idea...we give you back your dmg (like it was completely removed to start with but anyway....) and **we remove stealth from GW2 entirely**.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You don't want to play burst.....**you want to play an invisible ganker** which is different from the general idea of burst role, you could play other burst specs...but not, if it hasn't got stealth is not "real" burst class am I right?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Its hilarious that you keep fixating on stealth when, for most of GW2s history, stealth was not really used that much by thief. Hell, for most of PoF, the best build *didnt use stealth **at all** *. But sure, remove stealth, and change all associated skills and traits into something else, give back thieves pre-HoT damage, and add survivability. Surely you agree with that, yes?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes...I can promise that you won't like play burst specs that much once we remove stealth...all the sustain in the world won't save you if caught out of CDs and luck, you can take as much dmg and defenses as you want.....after all you won't be able to go around full zerker gear so safely anymore and most of you will backtrack and start using some tanky stats to get around...."welcome to real life" I will say when that happen

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You mean ... like the ones Im playing right now? Im not sure if youre just not aware, but Im not playing thief right now. Because of its sorry state. Im playing Core Nade Engineer. Probably gonna pick up Shiro Rev soon. And no, we *will* be able to go around in full zerker gear safely. You didnt say anything about removing shortbow 5, and remember, we would get the same defenses Rangers Warriors and Eles have.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Core nade with elixir S ofc ...and power shiro can be dealt with so no problem there...about warriors and eles, the more dmg you want the more glassy you need to be ..oh are you planning to play "meta" LR weaver in zerger gear with no condi removal..lol...you think too high of that build trust me..

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whatever you play...it will never offer that "ganking" experience of current thief so be careful what you ask for

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah with Elixir S. You dont really use throw Elixir S much on the build. Usually just toss it at teammates that are stomping if throw elixir B is on cooldown. Your point being?And Shiro is manageable, sure, but he kills you, unlike thief. And sure, but the idea is to do more damage than right now without being glassy. Thats what returning damage means.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Whoever said I want a ganking experience? Thats boring. I just wanna be able to duel and kill you. And you offered that without even having to give up shortbow 5. Course Id take it, all I lose is a mechanic that doesnt even matter.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The thing with revs is...**there is no shadow/infiltrator return** once you teleport in....you stay for the dance or try to run away if you manage do to that, but people can catch up to you, shoot at you..it's called "punishment".

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Removing stealth will remove much (if not all ) griefing experience from GW2, no more ganking kitten sitting in perma stealth, no more pewpew from 1200 without counterplay...yeah take all the dmg and sustain that you can fit in a build, I literally wouldn't care

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Rev also has more armor, toughness and healing. Your point?

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Play a rev then if you can manage to do so..who is stopping you? can't convert your "skills" to rev gameplay?..lol

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Why do you think most thieves have already swapped to Rev?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Thought rev was supposed to be the better thief...more armor, more health, more sustain and better at dealing dmg , can deal dmg more easily also...thought the "thrill of burst" was all that thieves players needed.....or it may be that without stealth, the vast majority of "converted" revs don't amount to much in practice

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Rev is the thief duelist of old, as a seperate class. It is a better thief in that sense. As I said, thats *exactly* why people swapped to Rev. And why theyre just playing Rev now. The same thing happened before, in HoT. And no, theyre having great success on Rev. Sorry to say, but what you hope to be true isnt true.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I have been downed by a rev ...**once** in the last few weeks and I believe just another time 2 months ago...but so far all the "revs" who tried ganking griefing like the thief of old...failed miserably trying do so and they all ended up going back to respawn point so.....I am not hoping anything..I know it's true what I am saying...it explains all the "buff teeffff" threads popping out recently

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Maybe at your level theyre just bad. Then again, if you get downed by thief but not by Rev, Im going to have to seriously question if youre telling the truth. And by that I mean quietly knowing that you are not. You are hoping. You know that what youre saying isnt true (even if youre in denial about it). People are calling for thief buffs because thief is *severely* underperforming, and while other classes are fun, theyre not thief. Noone wants to abandon a class theyve played for so long just because its bad. I was sad when I had to abandon Grenade Engineer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My level? Who are you supposed to be again?...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And who are you supposed to be? Besides, dont listen to me, listen to R55 Dragons, the best players in the world.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just posted a video of my friend who used to play...are you better than him? half as good?..if not I will walk all over you now even more than before

> > > >

> > > > Ah yes. The "my uncle works at nintendo method". Let me ask you the reverse. Is your "friend" as good as Sindrener? Even a quarter? No? Then maybe we should take his word over your "friends". Who isnt even playing the game.

> > >

> > > Ok I call quit even on this discussion then....you're just like @"Psycoprophet.8107" , @"Leonidrex.5649" ...thought you were a reasonable guy so far, if you call me biased..I am not less than you but pls....don't go around talking about "your level" when you have nothing to show.....

> >

> > Let me rephrase it. At the top level, Shiro Rev bursts people to death and easily crushes them. Even against the worlds best players. Think of yourself whatever you want, but you are *not* one of the worlds best players. So if you only got downed once, that heavily implies that your rev opponents are really, *really* bad. Which implies a low level.

>

> At ESL level...not at the level of thief converte who can manage jack squat without stealth....a "low level" as you say...I rest my case

No, I was thinking more high elo Solo Q and ATs. But Im sorry to disappoint you. I do fine with Engineer. Ill do better with Rev. I, like most thieves who quit before november of last year, didnt really use stealth at all. Thats the part youre missing. Thieves didnt use stealth much (other than to sneak past people) all the way between HoT and PoF.

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451"

> > > > he is the " mesmer counters thief " guy.

> > >

> > > Why do you repeat a lie after its been pointed out that its a lie? I didnt expect such dishonesty from you.

> >

> > wait, it wasnt you? I thought it was you, might have mistaken you for someone else then, if that's the case than I deeply apologize ( no sarcasm )

>

> You're not mistaken, it was him.

And the source of the lie himself. I guess you of all people wouldnt stop lying.