Thank you for the PvP balance update

mes.4607

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > Oh look core engineer got hit because apes on here couldn't decide what exactly to discuss via nerfs for proto Holo. I am so surprised, truly /s

>

> To busy hsting on thieves to do much else, and ranger.

It's amazing how it takes a few people to literally ruin the flow of a class and I guranteed those same individuals are SO proud of themselves. Smh. I feel bad for thief and even ranger, because again, like engineer, THEY KEEP HITTING THE WRONG SKILLS/TRAITS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

>

> Welcome to Prot Holo side node meta and Boyer on a Druid.

>

Maybe not =)

* Mortar Shot: Reduced power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.85 in PvP only.

* Poison Gas Shell: Reduced power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.5 in PvP only.

* Endothermic Shell: Reduced power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.5 in PvP only.

* Flash Shell: Reduced power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.5 in PvP only.

* **Hard Light Arena:** Increased cooldown from 30 seconds to 50 seconds in PvP only.

* Emergency Elixir: Increased cooldown from 60 seconds to 100 seconds in PvP only.

* Transmute: Increased cooldown from 60 seconds to 100 seconds in PvP only.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > > Oh look core engineer got hit because apes on here couldn't decide what exactly to discuss via nerfs for proto Holo. I am so surprised, truly /s

> >

> > To busy hsting on thieves to do much else, and ranger.

>

> It's amazing how it takes a few people to literally ruin the flow of a class and I guranteed those same individuals are SO proud of themselves. Smh. I feel bad for thief and even ranger, because again, like engineer, THEY KEEP HITTING THE WRONG SKILLS/TRAITS

Yup lol this teams gonna tank this game fast. I'm glad I canned thief, every patch they up the ini cost on skills and if that's the the best anet can think of to nerf thief than by 2021 thief won't be able to use 2 skills in a row on baseline ini lol. Now it u use choking gas and any skill that's 6 ini is no go, imagine 2 skills using ur whole global weapon skill resource lol. Class is already to reliant on preparedness.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

They touched essentially what needed to be touched:

* Tornado : checked

* Lightning Rod: checked

* Mortar kit: Mother fucking checked

* Ritual of life: fucking checked

* Fear of Death: checked

* Unholy sanctuary: Mother fucking ckecked

* Swoop : checked

* Counterattack: SWEET MARY MOTHER OF GOD, CHECKED

* Chocking gas: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, CHECKED

Next month nerfs thread: "Rev is overperforming! Nerf plz"

> @"ParadoX.3124" said:

> Revs dodging the nerf like Neo

Well to be honest I'm glad they ignore the community on some things cuz if the didn't all classes would be nerfed into uselessness with how they nerf lol population would tank even more.

Not that they shouldn't ignore themselves either lol.

I mean there's even a recent nerf DE its OP thread ffs lol. Next they'll be a nerf dual dagger ele thread lol.

I am bamboozled by this thief nerf. Is this some weird way to touch condi-thief? Why was the skill changed in the first place...? Just, what.

Ranger's melee gameplay is about to become a meme. That is soooo saaaaaaaad. They nerf BOTH attack of opportunity AND the pet damage (but leave birds alone, apparently). Okay. Ranger is useless without doing damage. So why do you insist on giving and retaining bruiser/tank-esque skills like Protect Me! and then gutting all their remaining damage. Players wanted druid to be viable, so guess this is how you push condi druid as the sole viable ranger build, huh.

How was revenant untouched? Just, what. Bruh. BRUH.

> @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > Why they nerfed gazelle instead birds?

> > >

> > > If you didn't know, birds die.

> >

> > Still the dmg is broken. They nerfed tiger but not bird and went for gazelle instead. Makes no sense to me.

>

> attack of opportunity got hit and the tank amulets were removed so longer attrition fights (where the bird shines) are easier to manage. There wasn't any value in fighting the ranger while the bird was up before, now you can sit on top of the ranger and aoe until the bird is dead and still make some headway against the ranger.

Why they touched tiger then? And gazelle?

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > Why they nerfed gazelle instead birds?

> >

> > If you didn't know, birds die.

>

> Still the dmg is broken. They nerfed tiger but not bird and went for gazelle instead. Makes no sense to me.

I believe that at the contrary of players..the devs want to keep the professions ...playable to say the least

> @"Supreme.3164" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > Why they nerfed gazelle instead birds?

> > >

> > > If you didn't know, birds die.

> >

> > Still the dmg is broken. They nerfed tiger but not bird and went for gazelle instead. Makes no sense to me.

>

> I believe that at the contrary of players..the devs want to keep the professions ...playable to say the least

I hope this is true lol.

> @"Zuko.7132" said:

> > @"Drennon.7190" said:

> > That thief nerf xD as always, just had to nerf teef.

>

> to be fair unblockable aoe daze with poison field is insane. I wish they'd just remove the kitten daze they added and reset to base initiative cost though.

This would be a better solution. Anet in the past doesn't usually walk back on decisions even if its ncredibly obvious after that it was a mistake.