My 2 cents...Warrior Elite Rampage needs a big trade off...

You want to be this unstoppable juggernaut of damage and cc, then you need a big crash when it wears off.

It should only last a flat 10 seconds

You don't get the 50% incoming damage reduction

When it wear off, you lose 50% of your endurance and you are slowed for 5 seconds.

That's all I have to say about that...for the tiny bit that it's worth.

> @"Abraxxus.8971" said:

> You want to be this unstoppable juggernaut of damage and cc, then you need a big crash when it wears off.

> It should only last a flat 10 seconds

> You don't get the 50% incoming damage reduction

> When it wear off, you lose 50% of your endurance and you are slowed for 5 seconds.

> That's all I have to say about that...for the tiny bit that it's worth.

The trade off right now is a loss of your utilities. In that sense it acts like Death Shroud which also reduces damage by 50%. I think it is fine right now, but maybe could use very minor tweaks to a few skills at most.

People still use rampage? Really now.

Every CC it does pretty much deals 0 damage, so the only reasonable source of damage they have is rush and auto attacks. Any form of kiting will almost instantly shut it down. Blind spam is especially effective. If you keep eating auto attacks, then you’re probably doing something wrong.

Even before all its CC damage was nerfed, there’s clear counterplay.

Lich form is pretty much a better version of rampage, with hard hitting 4-5k auto attacks that are RANGED.

> @"Abraxxus.8971" said:

> You want to be this unstoppable juggernaut of damage and cc, then you need a big crash when it wears off.

> When it wear off, you lose 50% of your endurance and you are slowed for 5 seconds.

Absolutely ! Wonderful idea ! Let's just kitten up more the most underperforming class in pvp. Warrior needs buffs, it really sucks right now

If it got it's 90 sec cooldown back, I wouldn't be opposed to it losing daze on autoattack and a base -50% movement speed (akin to guardian greatsword 2) for it's duration. Then I'd also want dmg back on it's CC, not able to crit though so it only scales with might and not ferocity rewarding good timing.

> @"Abraxxus.8971" said:

Thats a quality troll right there, almost had me believing you but of course no one is dumb enough to complain about any part of warrior atm.