Advice for Condi Rev in PvP

Jelle.7856

Does anyone have any pointers or tips for playing Condi Rev in PvP? I think an issue I have is I get stuck camping weps or legends sometimes.

What are my go tos for dealing DMG? I've been told mace2/3 and mallyx but my DMG doesn't seem to register.

What are the go tos for surviving/sustaining power burst and condi?

If you want to do any real condi damage, you will have to go core. Condi herald is just about out-sustaining your opponent and mallyx f2 transfer.

I personally don't play it because it s way too passive and way too boring, but here are few tips:

It s basically a 30 secs rotation:

* 0- 7secs: do what ever you want

* 7 secs: use either shield #5 either sword #3 to buy time

* 7-15 secs: do what ever you want ( a cc here to make sure you heal isn t interrupted unless it s infuse light)

* 15 secs: healing skill 1

* 15-22 secs: do what ever you want

* 22 secs: use either shield #5 either sword #3 to buy time

* 22-30 secs: do what ever you want ( a cc to make sure you heal isn t interrupted unless it s infuse light)

* 30 secs: healing skill 2

If you do all that right, at worse you will never die, at best you will win the fight.

If yu wanna play Condi Rev, like legit Condi DD and not as a Bunker, use core Mallyx Jalis.

Core Mallyx Jalis can lock people down and has alot of utility which lets yu fight on point where yu have to be as to effectively apply and sustain Condi on yur enemies.

Glint Mallyx is shines more for Condi counter Condi bunker fights where yu fight multiple Condi Damage dealers which may or may not have good cleanse (like Thief, Burn Guard etc.) and basically take their condis and spit it back at them while pressuring with yur own.

> @"Jelle.7856" said:

> Does anyone have any pointers or tips for playing Condi Rev in PvP? I think an issue I have is I get stuck camping weps or legends sometimes.

>

> What are my go tos for dealing DMG? I've been told mace2/3 and mallyx but my DMG doesn't seem to register.

>

> What are the go tos for surviving/sustaining power burst and condi?

Switch legends lots for energy replacement, swap weapons for sigil procs, stay on people, spam resistance and torment and win 75% of fights.

Examine your opponents, if they're not condition. Herald Mallyx is a no go. If yes, use your F2 facet smartly along the way of PA, this one is extremely effective at taking away conditions and because you stick to your teammates, you are granted much more Resistance for it. Depending on your traits, you can go for a double transfer from the facet passively remaining or you can go Diabolic Inferno and hug people.

If you play core, usually you want to keep your team alive from any form of damage while preparing your safe approach to burst with EtD on Inspiring Reinforcement. Transfering on Core isn't as great as it was and you may see better results using Fiendish Tenacity or Diabolic Inferno because of the passive sigils with Cleansing Channel that can clear 2 conditions every swaps. Reason why you don't want the transfer trait as core now is because the delay kills any potent transfers when you use any type of clearing. Most of the time, the harmless conditions get transferred instead.