Guilds update?

Would love some guild updates.. new upgrades, halls and most importantly.. more or upgraded activities.

Would also be pretty awesome if we could get some more difficult guild stuff in the expansion and living world content.. outside of the Guildhall claiming raids all the guild mission stuff is core world only, talk about a wasted opportunity.

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> Gonna agree with above, don't expect more than new decos and eventually scribe 500. About gh, can hope for an echovald forest gh. Would be a nice setting.

The Kurzick is strong in this one. I think I'd prefer a Jade Sea guild hall. Luxons for life. lol

Just update or fix some, the crab race is impossible thanks to the wurm event, have elonian bounties appear on the bounty bit as well, less rng with bounties, i run a rp guild and id kill for the chance to have custom npcs, just some quality of life updates, id even take a upgrade for a bigger hall add underground or extra areas.

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> Guilds are abanoned content outside of decorations and maybe, maybe, MAYBE a new GH with the next expac. Guilds are hard to monetize so it's not worth to put devtime into it.

Maybe because the dev time has been moved to player housing instead?

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > Guilds are abanoned content outside of decorations and maybe, maybe, MAYBE a new GH with the next expac. Guilds are hard to monetize so it's not worth to put devtime into it.

>

> Maybe because the dev time has been moved to player housing instead?

Or fishing

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > Guilds are abanoned content outside of decorations and maybe, maybe, MAYBE a new GH with the next expac. Guilds are hard to monetize so it's not worth to put devtime into it.

> >

> > Maybe because the dev time has been moved to player housing instead?

>

> Or fishing

I hope we're both wrong. ;)

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > Guilds are abanoned content outside of decorations and maybe, maybe, MAYBE a new GH with the next expac. Guilds are hard to monetize so it's not worth to put devtime into it.

> > >

> > > Maybe because the dev time has been moved to player housing instead?

> >

> > Or fishing

>

> I hope we're both wrong. ;)

Me too. The only thing worth spending resources on are playable Tengu as we both know ;)

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > Guilds are abanoned content outside of decorations and maybe, maybe, MAYBE a new GH with the next expac. Guilds are hard to monetize so it's not worth to put devtime into it.

> > > >

> > > > Maybe because the dev time has been moved to player housing instead?

> > >

> > > Or fishing

> >

> > I hope we're both wrong. ;)

>

> Me too. The only thing worth spending resources on are playable Tengu as we both know ;)

Yeah, no. haha!

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > > Guilds are abanoned content outside of decorations and maybe, maybe, MAYBE a new GH with the next expac. Guilds are hard to monetize so it's not worth to put devtime into it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe because the dev time has been moved to player housing instead?

> > > >

> > > > Or fishing

> > >

> > > I hope we're both wrong. ;)

> >

> > Me too. The only thing worth spending resources on are playable Tengu as we both know ;)

> Yeah, no. haha!

>

GW3, featuring Tengu as the only playable race, a gear treadmill, a subscription fee and gameplay revolving solely around fishing in your home instance?

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > > > Guilds are abanoned content outside of decorations and maybe, maybe, MAYBE a new GH with the next expac. Guilds are hard to monetize so it's not worth to put devtime into it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Maybe because the dev time has been moved to player housing instead?

> > > > >

> > > > > Or fishing

> > > >

> > > > I hope we're both wrong. ;)

> > >

> > > Me too. The only thing worth spending resources on are playable Tengu as we both know ;)

> > Yeah, no. haha!

> >

>

> GW3, featuring Tengu as the only playable race, a gear treadmill, a subscription fee and gameplay revolving solely around fishing in your home instance?

We all know their time isn’t dedicated to WvW. ?

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > > > Guilds are abanoned content outside of decorations and maybe, maybe, MAYBE a new GH with the next expac. Guilds are hard to monetize so it's not worth to put devtime into it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Maybe because the dev time has been moved to player housing instead?

> > > > >

> > > > > Or fishing

> > > >

> > > > I hope we're both wrong. ;)

> > >

> > > Me too. The only thing worth spending resources on are playable Tengu as we both know ;)

> > Yeah, no. haha!

> >

>

> GW3, featuring Tengu as the only playable race, a gear treadmill, a subscription fee and gameplay revolving solely around fishing in your home instance?

You forgot... On mobile.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > > > > > > Guilds are abanoned content outside of decorations and maybe, maybe, MAYBE a new GH with the next expac. Guilds are hard to monetize so it's not worth to put devtime into it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Maybe because the dev time has been moved to player housing instead?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Or fishing

> > > > >

> > > > > I hope we're both wrong. ;)

> > > >

> > > > Me too. The only thing worth spending resources on are playable Tengu as we both know ;)

> > > Yeah, no. haha!

> > >

> >

> > GW3, featuring Tengu as the only playable race, a gear treadmill, a subscription fee and gameplay revolving solely around fishing in your home instance?

> You forgot... On mobile.

Darn, you're right. But there will be a console port I hope?