How to dps spellbreaker in wvw?

RisenHowl.2419

Dunno. I only use war in public raids and full zerker gs does some nice numbers but that's not really what spell breakers is there for. you're there really for things like bubble bot and or, break enchanments. I dont play hammer neither infact I dont really take public raids all to seriously anymore with the current state. Splell breaker is more support/utility with cleansing and some healing via tactics and Berserker is the dps build but that's pretty meh right now.

Try Sword/Axe on one loadout and GS for mobility.

Wait for yur zerg to push.

When the supports start throwing all their Aegis and Stab and chicken wings and Might to support the push, yu pop yur damage buffs, spin in with GS3 > Swap to Sword/Axe >Yolo Sword 2 > Axe 4 > Axe 5 and try to beyblade some poor backline > Die > Wonder why yu are playing SpB as DPS instead of a tanky frontline CC bot.

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> Try Sword/Axe on one loadout and GS for mobility.

>

> Wait for yur zerg to push.

>

> When the supports start throwing all their Aegis and Stab and chicken wings and Might to support the push, yu pop yur damage buffs, spin in with GS3 > Swap to Sword/Axe >Yolo Sword 2 > Axe 4 > Axe 5 and try to beyblade some poor backline > Die > Wonder why yu are playing SpB as DPS instead of a tanky frontline CC bot.

>

>

I gave it a go for a few nights, tried both hammer and gs out to see which felt better. GS had a little more damage but hammer would actually win fights, f1>f2>ham2>f1>f4 is still pretty brutal with 8-10k hammer 2 crits. Honestly though the kit's been nerfed really hard, axe 4/5 are the only things on it that feel like they hit hard consistently. support spb is the better way to go by a wide margin

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> Try Sword/Axe on one loadout and GS for mobility.

>

> Wait for yur zerg to push.

>

> When the supports start throwing all their Aegis and Stab and chicken wings and Might to support the push, yu pop yur damage buffs, spin in with GS3 > Swap to Sword/Axe >Yolo Sword 2 > Axe 4 > Axe 5 and try to beyblade some poor backline > Die > Wonder why yu are playing SpB as DPS instead of a tanky frontline CC bot.

>

>

You did it wrong :tongue: drop into the back line and get OOC, mount up, double evade in, pounce on a low/downed foe, THEN Axe 4+Axe5, Bull's Charge back to your zerg, dodge, dodge, swap GS3. Repeat. You can do it all night and not die if you pick your targets right.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> Was just thinking about trying out Warrior in WvW, either Shout or DPS, and I see Risen posted a video so I give it a watch..and I get 3:25 seconds of Dragon Banner.

>

> Looks about right.

go with shouts, dps is really lackluster if you don't have a banner