Judge's Intervention buff was nice. Now give DH perma 25% movement speed

mes.4607

Giving JI and CoP the same CD was a good move. If DH had perma 25% movement speed (instead of conditional...) a big issue would be resolved. It already excels at bunkering and condition cleansing. Its damage is somewhat lackluster, but it has to suck somewhere

> @"melody.2601" said:

> Yeah sure, what else do you want? Maybe free Permanent 25 Might to top it?

No, that's reserved for holo. /s

I don't think I'm asking for much here. There's already a trait that gives 25% movement speed as long as F2 isn't on CD. It just needs to be changed so you have 25% movement speed as long as you have the trait (just like Chronomancer)

Hmmm, I honestly disagree. DH already has enough mobility and teleports for the kind of damage output it can do. A while ago DH didn't even have movement speed on traits and everybody either ran traveler runes or was just slow as balls and that was fine. DH already has access to good ranged weapons and doesn't need a free perma 25% movement speed buff imo.

> @"mrauls.6519" said:

> Giving JI and CoP the same CD was a good move. If DH had perma 25% movement speed (instead of conditional...) a big issue would be resolved. It already excels at bunkering and condition cleansing. Its damage is somewhat lackluster, but it has to suck somewhere

It's hard countered by condi thief and grenade holo. It just dies to projectiles if not a bunker. DPS DH is too squishy and mediDH is too wet noodle. Base medi guard is the only real dps option guardian has but base virtues are gross.

> @"lovemghool.7613" said:

> no you need to make the choice between lynx, trrapper, dragonhunter, etc runes

Maybe they should do that for all classes, cuz apparently guardian is the only class to have to make a choice everyone gets by default.

And someone still plays DH in sPvP? For that lone skilled soul please stop. It does not working and you are skewing the performance curve since you are one of like 5 people who still play it...

Who cares about the 5 secs for JI. This skill is only useful if you have melee weapons that can deal damage. It is not a DH trapper skill. It is used by power core which is not sPvP viable. Not even remotely.

This whole balance patch is pathetic from sPvP standpoint. Condi rev will remain where it is. Aoe and CC spam will remain the name of the game. I dunno why people still bother with sPvP or its balance. It does not matter anymore.

what's the point? They're likely to get DH in a good spot finally in the next 6-12 months, then finally nerf FB and in doing so, break DH. Then 6 months after, Xpac time, whole new meta, whole new list of problems. Nobody remembers about the elite specs from 2 Xpacs ago.

Sorry for the nihilistic view. Seeing today's patch notes and comparing them to the philosophy of the previous balance patch, I keep asking myself "Why the sudden 180?" "Wasn't the goal to establish a baseline and bring overall power down? All I see is damage bumps."

> @"Shiyo.3578" said:

> >

>

> It's hard countered by condi thief and grenade holo. It just dies to projectiles if not a bunker. DPS DH is too squishy and mediDH is too wet noodle. Base medi guard is the only real dps option guardian has but base virtues are gross.

Meditrapper beats both condi thief and nade holo

> @"Rekt.5360" said:

> Hmmm, I honestly disagree. DH already has enough mobility and teleports for the kind of damage output it can do. A while ago DH didn't even have movement speed on traits and everybody either ran traveler runes or was just slow as balls and that was fine. DH already has access to good ranged weapons and doesn't need a free perma 25% movement speed buff imo.

By good ranged weapons, I really hope you don't mean LB because that weapon is pretty bad. 2 root skills, Hunter's Ward easily dodged and made useless, Deflecting Shot now easy to dodge because of the cast time, and the Symbol is slow as can be. True Shot can hurt...that's about it.

> @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > @"Shiyo.3578" said:

> > >

> >

> > It's hard countered by condi thief and grenade holo. It just dies to projectiles if not a bunker. DPS DH is too squishy and mediDH is too wet noodle. Base medi guard is the only real dps option guardian has but base virtues are gross.

>

> Meditrapper beats both condi thief and nade holo

Nearly every guardian dps build beats every condi thief in every meta (assuming the thief does not leave). That is not an indication of DH balance or thief balance by any stretch. Also, DH always does well against holos as well. Same against most melee bruiser builds. But that concept of "melee bruiser" barely exists anymore, outside of holo.

> @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > @"Shiyo.3578" said:

> > >

> >

> > It's hard countered by condi thief and grenade holo. It just dies to projectiles if not a bunker. DPS DH is too squishy and mediDH is too wet noodle. Base medi guard is the only real dps option guardian has but base virtues are gross.

>

> Meditrapper beats both condi thief and nade holo

I wish it beat nade holo

> @"mes.4607" said:

> > @"wasss.1208" said:

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rune_of_the_Lynx_(PvP) Anyone can have perma 25% movespeed, if they are willing to sacrefice some part of their build.

>

> I wish they'd change the condition damage to ferocity

and I wish they would change power into expertise :)

its supposed to be OK for any build that needs speed and not for power or condi only.

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"mes.4607" said:

> > > @"wasss.1208" said:

> > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rune_of_the_Lynx_(PvP) Anyone can have perma 25% movespeed, if they are willing to sacrefice some part of their build.

> >

> > I wish they'd change the condition damage to ferocity

>

> and I wish they would change power into expertise :)

> its supposed to be OK for any build that needs speed and not for power or condi only.

Well, that's why traveler's rune exists