IS WARRIOR OP?

Pepsi.3610

> @"Pepsi.3610" said:

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > Imagine complaining about warrior atm lmao he's running zerk to get that damage and you're going to ignore corona burst hitting you once for half the damage of arcing slice without having to be an execute.

> >

> > Is warrior op? Sure I imagine everything is op when you're bad.

>

> I think u are not able to read a topic, and understand what is the question here.

> I just did an observation, I didn't say it's OP, I am asking to you guys if you think it is.

>

> Then you can comment with your point of view, but please, stop talk about the way I play, because you don't even know!

>

> You can easily see which are the toxic player even on forum.

>

> Please guys grow-up and understand context

>

> Thanks

>

But you posted a zero context screenshot of 8k arcing slice and then trolled the entire forum saying Warrior is OP despite the forum is full of topics discussing how poorly Warrior performs right now.

> @"noot.8641" said:

> > @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > > @"noot.8641" said:

> > > > @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > > > > @"Pepsi.3610" said:

> > > > > Hello everyone!

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not writing this post for asking a nerf or something like it.

> > > > > I just want to know your opinion about Warriors.

> > > > >

> > > > > Lately I find them really high resistance and with A LOT of Damage!

> > > > >

> > > > > Here is a screen of my latest fight, I was playing scrapper with demolisher amulet

> > > > > https://ibb.co/rpfcQ0Y

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Please to share your opinion and your experience about it.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks all! ;)

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Warrior is the weakest class in game right now, but I guess dodging is hard :)

> > >

> > > Warrior is an easy class to play, but hard to master.

> > > When u master warrior, its not the worst class by far!

> > > Warrior dmg output is still rly high, you just need to be skilled with it now.

> > > I would say power s/d thief is the worst by far in terms of dmg output.

> > >

> >

> > If you master every class warrior is still the weakest in the game

>

> It’s weird that u can say that with such confidence.

> There are way more weaker build than warrior has!

>

Name one.

> @"hotte in space.2158" said:

> > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > Name one.

> Weaver, and if there wasnt glyph of renewal then tempest would be the same kitten. Also mesmers arent better than warrior.

>

nah dude, you can climb higher in ladder with mesmer. Even being bad, mesmer still has burst shut down that can help a team win, warrior brings nothing, 0

also are you seriously saying weaver bad? Lightning rod weaver easily only one tier below meta

ah and that statement "if there's no glyph''

Yea if there's no mace, condi rev would be trash too, better buff it man. such argument much wow

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> nah dude, you can climb higher in ladder with mesmer.

Theres mesmers in high P2 and theres warriors in high P2, thats all I can say.

>warrior brings nothing, 0

Warrior would have needed some help in this patch, yes. But some and not much. That its useless is exaggerated. Admit it ! ;)

> also are you seriously saying weaver bad ?Lightning rod weaver easily only one tier below meta

I dont say bad. I´ld say not good. Like warrior. This is my honest personal unbiased impression.

And its of course frustrating for these classes when outliers like holo even get buffed instead of nerfed.

> ah and that statement "if there's no glyph''

> Yea if there's no mace, condi rev would be trash too, better buff it man. such argument much wow

Tempest cant kill anybody, cant decap, cant hold node. No high damage no high sustain. It just gets played (still !) because there is no other

support class with insta rez glyph. Warrior actually isnt that bad but gets knocked out by holo and rev.

Devs didnt bring the outliers in line while they let stand warrior in the corner.

Warrior has the damage to kill opponents, its got its CCs, its very mobile. So thats not the problem.

The problem is that devs failed in balancing overperforming classes like holo.

EVERY CLASS/SPEC SHOULD BE VIABLE

Omg are you guys serious ? Warrior is one of the weakest class right now, even with the "buffs" of the new balance patch.

I'm sorry op, but if you died 1v1 against a war it doesn't mean that war is OP, it just means that you are not that good yet. Warrior damage with GS is garbage, and not to mention that the damage skills are totally telegraphed

> @"Chaarliee.2307" said:

> Omg are you guys serious ? Warrior is one of the weakest class right now, even with the "buffs" of the new balance patch.

> I'm sorry op, but if you died 1v1 against a war it doesn't mean that war is OP, it just means that you are not that good yet. Warrior damage with GS is garbage, and not to mention that the damage skills are totally telegraphed

You got it wrong, he died 1v2 against engi and warrior. Warrior is truly op

> @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > @"Chaarliee.2307" said:

> > Omg are you guys serious ? Warrior is one of the weakest class right now, even with the "buffs" of the new balance patch.

> > I'm sorry op, but if you died 1v1 against a war it doesn't mean that war is OP, it just means that you are not that good yet. Warrior damage with GS is garbage, and not to mention that the damage skills are totally telegraphed

>

> You got it wrong, he died 1v2 against engi and warrior. Warrior is truly op

All he could see was the hulking male Norn warrior taking up his field of vision instead of the tiny Asura holo lighting his ass up with nades standing just behind it.

Clearly the meatshield needs nerfing :p

> @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > @"Chaarliee.2307" said:

> > Omg are you guys serious ? Warrior is one of the weakest class right now, even with the "buffs" of the new balance patch.

> > I'm sorry op, but if you died 1v1 against a war it doesn't mean that war is OP, it just means that you are not that good yet. Warrior damage with GS is garbage, and not to mention that the damage skills are totally telegraphed

>

> You got it wrong, he died 1v2 against engi and warrior. Warrior is truly op

lol, then what the fuck are we talking about here ? Of course he's gonna die 1v2, no matter the class he's playing with or against

Op, are you trolling here ?

Warrior OP? Nah.

Warrior UP? Possibly, even in the last Teapot Tourney Warrior Representation was uh...*cough* depressing.

Issue is that Warrior still suffers from essentially years of everyone knowing precisely the animations they use, wind-ups, etc. Warriors don't have subtle attacks, and anything they had that might have been outperforming was given a swift nerf such as OG Headbutt (I get it, no one likes how fast it came out but cmon, you could bait it with the range on it...).

I think they need more love, not too much. If anything Arenanet can still use Warrior as the balance for other builds on other classes that are certainly over-performing still.

Also, **trust me**, if Warrior was OP this forum would let you know.

> @"Pepsi.3610" said:

> Hello everyone!

>

> I am not writing this post for asking a nerf or something like it.

> I just want to know your opinion about Warriors.

>

> Lately I find them really high resistance and with A LOT of Damage!

>

> Here is a screen of my latest fight, I was playing scrapper with demolisher amulet

> https://ibb.co/rpfcQ0Y

>

>

> Please to share your opinion and your experience about it.

>

>

> Thanks all! ;)

>

Warriors are like the flat diet coke of evil. No fizz and small amounts of sugar. You should be wrecking them .......

> > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > nah dude, you can climb higher in ladder with mesmer.

> Theres mesmers in high P2 and theres warriors in high P2, thats all I can say.

> >warrior brings nothing, 0

> Warrior would have needed some help in this patch, yes. But some and not much. That its useless is exaggerated. Admit it ! ;)

> > also are you seriously saying weaver bad ?Lightning rod weaver easily only one tier below meta

> I dont say bad. I´ld say not good. Like warrior. This is my honest personal unbiased impression.

> And its of course frustrating for these classes when outliers like holo even get buffed instead of nerfed.

> > ah and that statement "if there's no glyph''

> > Yea if there's no mace, condi rev would be trash too, better buff it man. such argument much wow

> Tempest cant kill anybody, cant decap, cant hold node. No high damage no high sustain. It just gets played (still !) because there is no other

> support class with insta rez glyph. Warrior actually isnt that bad but gets knocked out by holo and rev.

> Devs didnt bring the outliers in line while they let stand warrior in the corner.

> Warrior has the damage to kill opponents, its got its CCs, its very mobile. So thats not the problem.

> The problem is that devs failed in balancing overperforming classes like holo.

>

> EVERY CLASS/SPEC SHOULD BE VIABLE

>

You guys arent really understanding, warrior is not weak because it can't beat anyone,

it is weak because other classes can bring the same thing to the team while providing much more value for the team.

for example, nade holo not only can side node, but can throw nades in team fight for huge aoe damage, condition rev side node, but can also suck condition off teammate, aoe resistance, aoe CC. reaper can side node, but can also lich mid, and has huge aoe damage/cc.

warrior becomes bad with the surge of side node builds, because other classes skill not only big aoes, but also combo fields and CC etc that can also be beneficial to teammates.

not just HOLO (necro, reaper, scourge, fb, weaver, ranger, herald, rev, renegade, scrapper, guardian, dragonhunter etc), in a meta where literally every single classes can side node, why would you take a warrior.

this is a team game, not a solo game, if this pvp is 1v1 only, warrior will probably be average.

then again, this is years of anet refusing to give warrior anymore utilities other then self passive regen and melee range attacks.

I main warrior and build I play most of time is very weak against condition damage who can kite me from distance. In other scenarios is pretty good if I succeed with adrenaline attacks. So, no. Warriors are not op. They got some counters like everybody.