Eternal Forged weapon skins are god tier!

I had 10 tickets saved up and 17 keys..

Pretty much all are gone now >.<

Now I gotta save up again.. thanks Anet XD

I got the Sword, Greatsword, Shield, Dagger and Axe skins as well as sent a friend a Sword skin too.

As for the chests, really wanted those Wings but didn't get them.

Did snag that new Raptor though which I also wanted as well as 2 black lion weapon skins from rare drops.

Only 2 exotics from the new guaranteed item were worth a few gold though so most of the 17 free exos got salvaged.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I like that they're a bit more understated than most of the flaming weapons we've got and by GW2 standards they're fairly realistic weapons. I'm not sure I'd ever use them as I don't think they suit any of my characters, but they're nice skins.

Good for investing in :)

I respect everyone's tastes but for myself, I have yet to see a no nonsense war axe since the crafted ones and perhaps the Legionnaire's ( even though I'm not a fan of the straight meat cleaver blade on it ). A lot of the other choices have the right ( or close to it ) shape to my eye but are too large or too small... or simply overburdened with fluff and sparkles., which seems to be the case here as well.

They are fiery and they glow. Meh...

> @"Harak.8397" said:

> I respect everyone's tastes but for myself, I have yet to see a no nonsense war axe since the crafted ones and perhaps the Legionnaire's ( even though I'm not a fan of the straight meat cleaver blade on it ). A lot of the other choices have the right ( or close to it ) shape to my eye but are too large or too small... or simply overburdened with fluff and sparkles., which seems to be the case here as well.

Only "axe" skin use is revenge because it is beautiful and the implication of what i use it for is hilarious. Heh.

I wish they would come out with a set other than a fire look or shade of blue.

I do find these beautiful, I’m just personally waiting for more variation. Now if truly pink weapons came out I’d be through the roof with joy! Love struck and devoted don’t count. Gold and silver from years ago. Meanwhile we’ve had at least 4 or 5 blue sets and 3 fire by my count (min) within last 2 years.

> @"Calisanna.8732" said:

> I wish they would come out with a set other than a fire look or shade of blue.

> I do find these beautiful, I’m just personally waiting for more variation. Now if truly pink weapons came out I’d be through the roof with joy! Love struck and devoted don’t count. Gold and silver from years ago. Meanwhile we’ve had at least 4 or 5 blue sets and 3 fire by my count (min) within last 2 years.

Looks like a recolored Exordium, which is more pink hued. The legendary greatsword from Dragonfall.

I bought the greatsword skin for a "You made it to level 80!" gift for my brother, for his Guardian. I had already bought a longbow skin off the TP for my daughter, who will get there first, otherwise would have picked up the longbow skin for her.

I like the set, but I have so many choices for myself already that I didn't pick one that I would use.

They sure look great but I wonder more about the story behind them since they were named that way. Is there like a new form of forged coming in the future under the lead of the brother/villain of Balthazar (I forgot his name and the relation between them, sorry)? Or maybe we'll see Primordus in the future who might have assembled the forged armies to his own making them the eternal forged.

I mean so far every weapon set or most of them have had a background to them. I'm very curious what the background was for these.

Now we just need weapon dying since the flame theme doesn't appeal to everyone and some might want a green or blue flame instead.