Boss Rush - [Merged]

Roche.7491

Just read what the website says

“Taking down world bosses will progress the overall community goal. You’ll receive rewards for each tier you participate in. Community goal rewards will be distributed at 10:01 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on August 25 and will be available to collect until 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time on September 8.”

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-boss-rush-returns-august-18/

SO looking thru my achievements I see I haven't been awarded any of the achievements so far even though I spent hours on tier 1 and tier 2. Now going to 3 and I probably won't get credit for that either.

Not sure if I actually have to be in the game when it turns over but I really don't think that it is fair.

Sometimes ANET really needs to be clear! When posting an event the rules for the achievements should be clearly posted so we know how to get them. Not just a vague blurb in the achievement list.

Not sure what about

_Taking down world bosses will progress the overall community goal. You’ll receive rewards for each tier you participate in. **Community goal rewards will be distributed at 10:01 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on August 25 and will be available to collect until 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time on September 8**._

is not clear.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-boss-rush-returns-august-18/

> @"Ronan.9518" said:

> Not sure what about

>

> _Taking down world bosses will progress the overall community goal. You’ll receive rewards for each tier you participate in. **Community goal rewards will be distributed at 10:01 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on August 25 and will be available to collect until 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time on September 8**._

>

> is not clear.

>

> https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-boss-rush-returns-august-18/

Achievement progress in the Bonus Events category isn't mentioned as part of the community goals. I'm not sure what's not clear about that.

> @"Manasa Devi.7958" said:

> > @"Ronan.9518" said:

> > Not sure what about

> >

> > _Taking down world bosses will progress the overall community goal. You’ll receive rewards for each tier you participate in. **Community goal rewards will be distributed at 10:01 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on August 25 and will be available to collect until 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time on September 8**._

> >

> > is not clear.

> >

> > https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-boss-rush-returns-august-18/

> Achievement progress in the Bonus Events category isn't mentioned as part of the community goals. I'm not sure what's not clear about that.

The community goal rewards are the rewards for the achievement, if those rewards going to be issued on the 25th, that means the achievements will be awarded on the 25th

Well, you see, even though it was perfectly clear to me because I read the announcement, I prefer in-game content you can take at face value, without referring to announcements that disappear off the main page eventually. It looks shoddy the way they do this. Just like the Daily Completionist achievement that keeps telling me I just scored 10 AP, years after I stopped getting those points.

> @"yoni.7015" said:

> Just read what the website says

>

> “Taking down world bosses will progress the overall community goal. You’ll receive rewards for each tier you participate in. Community goal rewards will be distributed at 10:01 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on August 25 and will be available to collect until 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time on September 8.”

>

> https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-boss-rush-returns-august-18/

I wonder were we will collect them from tho werent they usualy just mailed out?

> @"Manasa Devi.7958" said:

> Well, you see, even though it was perfectly clear to me because I read the announcement, I prefer in-game content you can take at face value, without referring to announcements that disappear off the main page eventually. It looks shoddy the way they do this. Just like the Daily Completionist achievement that keeps telling me I just scored 10 AP, years after I stopped getting those points.

It is also extra confusing because the previous two times Boss Rush was around the rewards were given out as each tier was reached. All at once does make more since that simplifies some things.

In terms of misleading achievements there are the various race related personal story achievements that can mislead you into thinking you can get mastery point per race.