Mirage runes

zealex.9410

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Tseison.4659 said:

> Or have it so whenever you pass through mirrors you gain 2s of stealth ( no CD ) and then change the toughness to more of gain vigor upon being hit?

Instead of Gain Vigor when you Shatter as a Minor, I think it should be Vigor has an improved effect, either +50% (similar to Endless Stamina or just making it hit the cap of 100%).

> @Tseison.4659 said:

> They can also give us 3 endurance bars like the daredevil too and just call it a day. :#

That won't help. Thief (and Daredevil) have extreme endurance regeneration access.

Mesmer has little Vigor access, even with Mirage. Although we do get Mirage Advance which returns 25 Endurance on return.

> @Esplen.3940 said:

> > @Tseison.4659 said:

> > They can also give us 3 endurance bars like the daredevil too and just call it a day. :#

>

> That won't help. Thief (and Daredevil) have extreme endurance regeneration access.

> Mesmer has little Vigor access, even with Mirage. Although we do get Mirage Advance which returns 25 Endurance on return.

Dueling and Chaos with bountiful disillusionment combined with mirage can get u perma vigor pretty easily tbh. Flip side is you end up giving up Inspiration or Illusions which is well ya.......

Adventurer runes are the true Mirage runes. And then run Mirror or the healing mantra. Ill try this with a power/condi hybrid build. traveller might be good aswell.

(1): +25 Condition Damage

(2): +35 Power

(3): +50 Condition Damage

(4): +65 Power

(5): +100 Condition Damage

(6): When you use a heal skill you gain 50% endurance. (Cooldown: 10s)

> @Miroe.2054 said:

> > @Esplen.3940 said:

> > Note with the Healing Mantra, you won't gain endurance upon charging the Mantra. It's only on using a charge that the trigger occurs.

>

> Could you please stop knowing all of this stuff? I wan't to create some unreasonable hype here...

I mean, traited mirror is a 12sec CD, so you could still use that regen buff almost off CD consistently. But mirror does have a fairly long cast time, ripe for interrupts

> @Miroe.2054 said:

> Adventurer runes are the true Mirage runes. And then run Mirror or the healing mantra. Ill try this with a power/condi hybrid build. traveller might be good aswell.

> (1): +25 Condition Damage

> (2): +35 Power

> (3): +50 Condition Damage

> (4): +65 Power

> (5): +100 Condition Damage

> (6): When you use a heal skill you gain 50% endurance. (Cooldown: 10s)

Adventurer is certainly a damn good option and I'd use it without a doubt but Traveler offers a lot of synergy from boon duration (vigour/regen/might, etc), condi duration and all stats for hybrid build while providing that useful 25% movement speed.

> @Tseison.4659 said:

> I really can’t justify taking a rune that gives 25% movement speed. I feel like these Elite Specs should already come with them.

>

> Or Speed of Sand should’ve given us a 25% movement speed bonus AND grant 1s of Super Speed when you gain Mirage Cloak...

Yeah I'd rather not use traveler but I'm lazy when it comes to moving around the map. ;)

> @Curunen.8729 said:

> > @Tseison.4659 said:

> > I really can’t justify taking a rune that gives 25% movement speed. I feel like these Elite Specs should already come with them.

> >

> > Or Speed of Sand should’ve given us a 25% movement speed bonus AND grant 1s of Super Speed when you gain Mirage Cloak...

>

> Yeah I'd rather not use traveler but I'm lazy when it comes to moving around the map. ;)

Because mounts aren't going to be a thing, oh wait lol

> @OriOri.8724 said:

> > @Curunen.8729 said:

> > > @Tseison.4659 said:

> > > I really can’t justify taking a rune that gives 25% movement speed. I feel like these Elite Specs should already come with them.

> > >

> > > Or Speed of Sand should’ve given us a 25% movement speed bonus AND grant 1s of Super Speed when you gain Mirage Cloak...

> >

> > Yeah I'd rather not use traveler but I'm lazy when it comes to moving around the map. ;)

>

> Because mounts aren't going to be a thing, oh wait lol

Wvw you most likely won't be able to mount in combat.

And when running solo let me say that being able to bail when the situation is too hot if outnumbered is far more valuable than anything else. The 25% can't be stripped like swiftness and with that plus a combination of teleports and stealth it should he easier to disengage from most opponents other than DD.

Also as someone who doesn't run portal in pvp and instead relies on positioning, anticipation and other skills to ge around the maps, the 25% also helps me there - it has done since before chrono tbh, when running old gs/sw/t power shatter.

So "lol" tbh...

Of course in pve who cares - can swap to focus or use mounts, makes no difference.

> @Tseison.4659 said:

> You’re good then cuz for me I just switch to Chrono when I have to reach the “Zerg” in WvW and then switch out of it. But if I’m solo roaming (which I usually am or with 2 other Mesmers), i’ll take SoI and the minute I come across an approaching enemy, i’ll trade that for something else.

I prefer to run by the motto of "always be prepared'. ;)

The moment I exit the safe zone I have my utility skills and weapons ready to survive anything I can - whether getting jumped by a thief or by a gank squad or whatever - and it's saved me in some pretty crazy situations where I would have certainly been decked had I needed to swap out skills/weapons/traits.