Dungeon Rush sometime ?

Ooh, yes please.

Also wouldn't mind a Dungeon Mystery Tonic (which would rotate through dungeon mobs/bosses as possible transformations like the fractal version does) either as a rush reward or maybe something you can buy with a stack of each dungeon's currency through the dungeon rewards NPC in Lion's Arch.

Dungeons may be old content, but I still like them quite a lot.

> @"DaFishBob.6518" said:

> I'd like to run dungeons with more of the community but I'm afraid it's not going to happen. It's probably against Anet's interest since it would shine the brightest possible flashlight on any bugs and balance issues that they aren't really looking to address anytime soon.

Or the hordes of complaints about Citadel of Flame being blocked every 30 mins by a meta event that takes 30 mins.

While I like the idea and the implementation of it can't be hard, I very much doubt Anet would do this. They've distanced themselves from dungeons quite clearly, years ago. There are many, easily implementable things Anet could have done to make dungeons more viable, more populized and generally "better", yet they choose to do nothing.

I like dungeons, always have, always will. But the harsh truth is: They are dead and are not coming back, ever. They will stay exactly as they are, as they have been for the past years.

I'd especially like to see a 'Dungeon Rush' type of activity during/soon after GW2 Steam release. You encounter dungeons as early as lvl 30, whereas Fractals have to be lvl 80. I still remember the fun of being eligible for that first dungeon, and exploring them for the first time - not always a pretty run, back then :D It also provides an avenue for exotic gear, and unique skins. Get new people hooked on Fashion Wars!

Not to mention, the dungeons as a whole deliver the some of the story of Destiny's Edge, which is a nice thing for those who like the story/lore.

It'd be helpful for new folks entering the game to have people to do dungeons with, and a populated lfg. Including Story paths!

Dungeons may now be 'abandoned' content by Anet, but I still find them enjoyable, and I think that new players will as well. An event that would bring experienced players to that content to help out the new folks would be a positive thing.