Heroic Dragonsblood collection?

They addressed this during the post-release Q&As - it's because at that particular time, they want players feeling like they had to grind for such an expensive, long collection.

Personally I think it should be down to the players to decide if it is just achievement points as a reward, but they made a fair point

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I don't know for sure, but one possibility is that they don't have a collection _because_ they're so expensive. This way no one feels pressured to make more of them than they actually want just to complete the collection.

*looks over at price of Charged Stormcaller weapons* ....I don't think that reason works

> @"lare.5129" said:

> I have ALL Heroic Dragonsblood weapons, except shield, some progress was buged at exotic and hope may be sometime it will be fixed.

> It is expensive- no, I don' think so.

> Should it be collection ? No, - make ancient wep collections is not have spirit of gw2.

So you don't have ALL then no reason to cap lock it

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> So you don't have ALL

I talk about gold value, and differences about implementation issues to close it no matter that resource you have

more info on

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/844625/#Comment_844625

so in short summary: is that make collection many people who do collection will fail on it due sum bug, but not because it coast some gold.

> @"lare.5129" said:

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > So you don't have ALL

> I talk about gold value, and differences about implementation issues to close it no matter that resource you have

> more info on

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/844625/#Comment_844625

>

> so in short summary: is that make collection many people who do collection will fail on it due sum bug, but not because it coast some gold.

But All means every single one not what gold value or possible bugs