EOD’s weapon: Longbow

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I'm kind of hoping for axe, sword OH, for a mid range or another melee... or focus or even scepter for some sort of arcane assassin type of elite spec.

One handed weapon either main or off hand would be amazing given our dual skills... That are supposed to be one of our key feature, yet not really used by the two last e-spec.

Nah, they already did range. They had an opportunity, they listened to RPvEr's and people with no idea about the implications of why DE can never be balanced. Or they're just that clueless. A bit of a tossup, really.

Inb4 OH Torch/Focus that nobody wants or plays, that will feature a gigabroken traitline that D/P will commandeer, and will thus cause more nerfs to core thief.

> @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > @"Solanum.6983" said:

> > I'd love a Longbow thief but I don't think the nerf has anything to do with upcoming weapons/skills.

> >

>

> I see the internets have failed your sarcasm meter, as it did with several posters.

oh :lol:

I can never tell with these forums

> @"Solanum.6983" said:

> > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > @"Solanum.6983" said:

> > > I'd love a Longbow thief but I don't think the nerf has anything to do with upcoming weapons/skills.

> > >

> >

> > I see the internets have failed your sarcasm meter, as it did with several posters.

>

> oh :lol:

> I can never tell with these forums

Quite understandable though. Look what’s been done to thief. I hate saying this about games in general, but I miss thief before the expacs. No sarcasm this time.