BEST RUNE FOR WARRIOR

pacifist.3869

Defensive :

Rune of Durability (affordable, from HoT/skirmish vendors)

Offensive :

Generally good : Rune of Might, Rune of Fireworks, Rune of the Pack.

Anti Power : Rune of Scrapper

Anti Condi : Rune of Hoelbrak (affordable)

Other stuff can be used based on yur build.

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> Defensive :

> Rune of Durability (affordable, from HoT/skirmish vendors)

>

> Offensive :

> Generally good : Rune of Might, Rune of Fireworks, Rune of the Pack.

>

> Anti Power : Rune of Scrapper

> Anti Condi : Rune of Hoelbrak (affordable)

>

>

> Other stuff can be used based on yur build.

>

>

ohh thank you very much sir.

how about rune of antitoxin for anti condi?

and im currently using earth rune for damage reduction.

> @"knite.1542" said:

> Scholar runes or thief runes I suppose.

> More details about what you plan to play would make it easier to answer you.

well i am using a core warrior with full zerk gear, and am looking or a bit more sustain out of it. currently using the earth rune to save my skin from stealth thiefs and a moderate defence from rangers.

> @"pacifist.3869" said:

> > @"knite.1542" said:

> > Scholar runes or thief runes I suppose.

> > More details about what you plan to play would make it easier to answer you.

>

> well i am using a core warrior with full zerk gear, and am looking or a bit more sustain out of it. currently using the earth rune to save my skin from stealth thiefs and a moderate defence from rangers.

I think that the best defense is a good offense for warrior, but if you are looking for more sustain I suppose durability could be good.

As a warrior main, I got my Marauder gear, with Berserker amulets and weapons, running Greatsword and Axe/Shield for all 3 of my roaming power specs of Spellbreaker, Core and Berserker.

In order to save my utilities for an gap closing, offensive and stun break capabilties, I found out that Rune of the Warrior (kinda expensive I know), can be a better option. Overall increase in vitality and toughness, with a decrease on weapon swapping, which is how you manage conditions in this condition meta. 2 sigils of cleansing, discipline traits 2, 3 , 3 and you have a very potent warrior. Weapon swapping can be used defensively since you can utilize it per 4 seconds, removing 1 condition in edfault and another 3 with your rune.

Of course this setup still needs resistance and mass cleanses, since condi rev and scourgesimply reapply the conditions, however it makes your gameplay far more viable. I also enjoy using energy sigils for my endurance, or stun duration sigils for my shields. All this to help with the condi management and evading condi fields.

Finally, I propose for this rune because it is not only focused in condition (more vitality means more chances to survive the bomb) but it provides necessary toughness which can be a game changer for when fighting power S/D Daredevils or Rangers.

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> Defensive :

> Rune of Durability (affordable, from HoT/skirmish vendors)

>

> Offensive :

> Generally good : Rune of Might, **Rune of Fireworks, Rune of the Pack.**

>

> Anti Power : Rune of Scrapper

> Anti Condi : Rune of Hoelbrak (affordable)

>

>

> Other stuff can be used based on yur build.

>

>

I used those runes for awhile but I really like Rune of Surging right now, especially with absorption and draining sigils. I'm not a Warrior but they've been clutch a few times and are nice alone or timed with a group play in general.