Here we are boys.

Caysadia.7405

As of today, December the tenth 2020, it has now been 2 years since shattered aegis was nerfed. We've gone through a president, a global pandemic, patch upon patch upon patch, an expansion announcement, and now we come to today. Past the precipice of it all. 2 years. 730 days. I will not rest. I will not relent. I will reclaim my right, not just for myself, but for all those who have come before me, and those who will arrive into a world without shattered aegis. I do not want my children to be born into a world of pirateships and 1200 range. I will continue to fight this good fight for as long as it takes, that I promise you.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > This is still a complete non-issue compared to the invisible garri wall.

>

> That’s to prevent the flying mounts from map breaking.

>

> Sheesh...

... which if you want to pretend that is the reason makes it even worse, since the invisible wall has no collision mesh.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > This is still a complete non-issue compared to the invisible garri wall.

> >

> > That’s to prevent the flying mounts from map breaking.

> >

> > Sheesh...

> ... which if you want to pretend that is the reason makes it even worse, since the invisible wall has no collision mesh.

>

Don’t worry.. like you, I play WvW. I am used to pretending a lot.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> This is still a complete non-issue compared to the invisible garri wall.

which invisible garri wall? and cannot be worse than the invulnerable SM inner gate that loses its hitbox at 1% sometimes. or as all the porting into keeps. or as the many many spots to cata-kill walls without even hitting them really (bay), or the double-ramable gates of lowlands :S