waht we wait for best changes to mesmer at 2020.12.14 (summary what we wait ater 2020)

lare.5129

> @"Lucio.4190" said:

> Change is good. A more tanky Mesmer, with lots of Health, could attack from both distance and close combat it would be able to deal lots of damage.

let ragners do that job. Also can be light armor class be tanky other big part of concept. May be Toughness and vitality stat should remove from light at all from all light classes? (great idea)

> Then Mesmer should have an addition to the Signet of the Ether, adding Expertise/3 to Vitality and Power.

yes, if we make 2hp in EoD biudl some survive aslo can be added .. But not cut elitarre. New player can't take elita class and feel good. Some challage shoudl come as bonus.

>That will increase the chances of survivability and deal lots of damage.

only for ranges.

> Necros has minions

I have necro long time too, and never try mionos on them. So yes, some paralel, can be, person can have mesmer and never try clones. :+1:

> You change class, I keep the Mesmer.

I don't have main. I use all 9 classes

> I'm making the Mesmer a lot better now and want to keep it.

we cant attract "main one character players" to mesmer role. It cut elitare.

>With my changes implemented, it will become a new Mesmer and a lot of fun to play with.

in this way we have fun for 1/9. If nerf we have fun for 8/9. 8/9 > 1/9

I don't care about my nerf, I care about community. So you need also sacrifice yourself and put heart of flame to people.

Oh, Prometeus - good name of EoD specilization!!

> But I like nerfing the Ranger.

I am like it too. But we need think and care children's and nuture. This is our mission.

> There are too many of them and they need to change class.

this is not elite class. So any reason care how much they powerful and how many then.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"lare.5129" said:

> > @"Lucio.4190" said:

> > How about implementing a new skill for the Mesmer?

> I don't sure how to do better. Exsample: I see that for most pve cases wells obsolete . CS also can be reworked. How implement new - not for us.

>

You're totally right. Not a new skill, we should change an existing skill and add more features to it. That should be added to the Signet of Domination.

Signet of Domination: If you have an Expertise of 1800, your new stats will be Expertise 1800, Vitality +1440, Precision +1440 and Condition Damage +1440. That is a lot better! Your a source of inspiration. =)

> >80% of Expertise

> I am no sure that we need at all keep mesmer as condi class.

>

No, that's correct. Limiting it to only Condition Damage is wrong. Should add more Power, Vitality and Toughness also. I like how you're thinking!

> > This skill should be active for.. 10 minutes.

> so in this way skill can removes and added/changed as trait

Add is enough. We don't want to be greedy.

> > Mesmer on your team would make you shiver with delight.

> no on in team not change nothing. We already have mmr. So if abstract necro is 5x stronger than abstract warrior, and they both in you team this is mena that thay produce aprox some value and it not depend class. Same and wiht mesmer.

>

>

You'll love it. Combine these suggestions with all those other in my big post of improvements... It's like saying Mufasa on a rainy night.

> @"lare.5129" said:

> > @"Lucio.4190" said:

> > Change is good. A more tanky Mesmer, with lots of Health, could attack from both distance and close combat it would be able to deal lots of damage.

> let ragners do that job. Also can be light armor class be tanky other big part of concept. May be Toughness and vitality stat should remove from light at all from all light classes? (great idea)

>

The Ranger can make sandwiches, being a Chef is a highly respectable role in a team. They don't need the beasts, only a knife and a kettle. I like sandwiches.

> > Then Mesmer should have an addition to the Signet of the Ether, adding Expertise/3 to Vitality and Power.

> yes, if we make 2hp in EoD biudl some survive aslo can be added .. But not cut elitarre. New player can't take elita class and feel good. Some challage shoudl come as bonus.

>

In that case, the Ranger will love that challenge. But a Mesmer should be part of the 1337 club. I mean, they have specialization called Domination! That sounds elite to me.

> >That will increase the chances of survivability and deal lots of damage.

> only for ranges.

>

Did I say Ranger or Mesmer? I meant for Mesmer, of course. Silly me. Thanks for correcting me. ;)

> > Necros has minions

> I have necro long time too, and never try mionos on them. So yes, some paralel, can be, person can have mesmer and never try clones. :+1:

>

But a Mesmer needs the clones. That is actually a really good name for a book, Attack of the Clones. I will write that down. Once again, you have inspired me. Thanks!

> > You change class, I keep the Mesmer.

> I don't have main. I use all 9 classes

>

But the Ranger is your favourite? That Barrage is so OP, by the way. Should be removed.

> > I'm making the Mesmer a lot better now and want to keep it.

> we cant attract "main one character players" to mesmer role. It cut elitare.

>

Then we make it even better! How would you make Mesmer an OP class? That would make everyone want to play it. A world with only Mesmers, that would be great!

> >With my changes implemented, it will become a new Mesmer and a lot of fun to play with.

> in this way we have fun for 1/9. If nerf we have fun for 8/9. 8/9 > 1/9

But if we nerf the Ranger instead and buff the Mesmer, that would still be 8/9. You're a genius!

> I don't care about my nerf, I care about community. So you need also sacrifice yourself and put heart of flame to people.

> Oh, Prometeus - good name of EoD specilization!!

>

Prometeus? I will add that to the list of new skills for the Mesmer. Thanks for the suggestion!

> > But I like nerfing the Ranger.

> I am like it too. But we need think and care children's and nuture. This is our mission.

>

I just asked my son. He says "Nerf the Ranger". We nerf the Ranger!

> > There are too many of them and they need to change class.

> this is not elite class. So any reason care how much they powerful and how many then.

>

Barrage has a large area of effect. Let's make it smaller. I don't want to get hit when attacking the Ranger.

Also, the Ranger has a lot of skills it doesn't need when making me sandwiches.

> @"Lucio.4190" said:

> So... "I will beat the kitten out of you every day, just beause I love you and to make you stronger..."

> Obvious troll is obvious.

He's trolling the WvW forums too, claiming to be a developer for something "we'd all die without" with no concept of the SDLC or communicating to stakeholders.

Report him, ignore him, and move on.

> @"Lucio.4190" said:

> Signet of Domination: If you have an Expertise of 1800..

> No, that's correct. Limiting it to only Condition Damage is wrong. Should add more Power, Vitality and Toughness also.

target: mesmer concept as elitare class. Add some is not helps for mass.

> The Ranger ..

it common class. No matter we boost, nerf of don't changes it. It not have elitel area around.

> In that case, the Ranger

same: not elite - no big fun to nerf or rework

> But the Ranger is your favourite?

I don't have favorite. For each game mode, and each inner sub mode part I use different classes. Mesmer currently used for dungeons.

> But if we nerf the Ranger instead and buff the Mesmer, that would still be 8/9.

in this way decrease mesmers count in game not works.

>You're a genius!

I know, Thanks.

I get it, OP wants mesmer to be a flex class. Kind like playing a shooter and only using the worst gun that deals no damage and cant hit for shit. To show " superiority " and show how good you are if you win with something so bad, to OP now. Mesmer already is the worst class in the game when it comes to pvp so no need to nerf it futher, no multiclass players touch it for this simple reason, everything else does it better. Everyone avoids it like a plague and only hardcore mains even touch it, and even then they either quit the class or the game altogether.

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> I get it, OP wants mesmer to be a flex class. Kind like playing a shooter and only using the worst gun that deals no damage and cant hit for kitten. To show " superiority " and show how good you are if you win with something so bad, to OP now. Mesmer already is the worst class in the game when it comes to pvp so no need to nerf it futher, no multiclass players touch it for this simple reason, everything else does it better. Everyone avoids it like a plague and only hardcore mains even touch it, and even then they either quit the class or the game altogether.

yes, I find that mind and summarize in words it! As always we have properly direction. But improve movement is always good thing.

Ok jokes aside...

I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

We tried to discuss this seriously with him/her, didnt work... we even tried to bring it down to OPs level, that didnt neither work.

You OP, have proven two thing in this thread:

- First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

- I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game. This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class. That maybe makes you salty towards this class?

New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

> @"lare.5129" said:

> > @"Lucio.4190" said:

> > Signet of Domination: If you have an Expertise of 1800..

> > No, that's correct. Limiting it to only Condition Damage is wrong. Should add more Power, Vitality and Toughness also.

> target: mesmer concept as elitare class. Add some is not helps for mass.

>

It's a big help. It helps me and I have lots of mass.

What if we add some Concentration and Precision instead of Condition Damage?

That would be 80% of Expertise at 1800 (just an example, to play around with a figure), +1440 on Concentration, Power, Precision, Vitality and Toughness.

Are you sure it's not too much? I'm thinking about sending this to the Dev Team and I don't want to look too greedy. They really need to take this serious, otherwise there will be no change. No change is no good.

> > The Ranger ..

> it common class. No matter we boost, nerf of don't changes it. It not have elitel area around.

>

Common means Many players, right? More of a reason to nerf them. Kitten that Barrage! Kitten that Beast!

> > In that case, the Ranger

> same: not elite - no big fun to nerf or rework

>

Oh, nerfing the Ranger is lots of fun. I will finally be able to kill them, and their beasts.

By the way, who decides which is elite and which is not?

> > But the Ranger is your favourite?

> I don't have favorite. For each game mode, and each inner sub mode part I use different classes. Mesmer currently used for dungeons.

>

We all have our favourites and it was obvious that the Ranger is yours.

> > But if we nerf the Ranger instead and buff the Mesmer, that would still be 8/9.

> in this way decrease mesmers count in game not works.

>

I'm more curious about if people will stop playing Ranger if they get nerfed. Will you stop playing Ranger or will you keep struggling with it?

> @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

all opposite of wells rework? or on this thread we have all mesmers? No. At first I don't see any tie between commutnity opinion and forum post. Opposite, sometimes I see that forum post more value is very small for players who play gw2.

> - First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

person can't have personal different opinion?

> - I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game.

yes, I I want make it more visible to make mesmer more elitare(rare)

> This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class.

this is gw2. Here we can own understandign of class. So my celestial thief support thief wiht sword have my own vision, my warrior with long bow too. I don'tdepend from facing.

> New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

we need ruin. It save true mesmer for us.

> I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

As I say I use all 9 classes. I am not some call fanatic or hater.

> @"Lucio.4190" said:

> Common means Many players, right? More of a reason to nerf them.

common should be more common. This is mmo game concept.

> By the way, who decides which is elite and which is not?

names and specific animation. "we have have 10 wizards and 1 warrior, or 1 ranges and 10 mesmers"

> We all have our favourites and it was obvious that the Ranger is yours.

condi chrnomanser, previuos was celestial support thief with sword. Currently after celestial amulet remove I absolutely not have favorite. Check now long bow warriror

> I'm more curious about if people will stop playing Ranger if they get nerfed.

no point to curios. Game concept make rules.

>Will you stop playing Ranger or will you keep struggling with it?

I don't care individual class nerf. I trust mmr system.

> Ok jokes aside...

>

> I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

>

> We tried to discuss this seriously with him/her, didnt work... we even tried to bring it down to OPs level, that didnt neither work.

>

> You OP, have proven two thing in this thread:

>

> - First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

> - I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game. This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class. That maybe makes you salty towards this class?

>

> New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

>

> I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

That's why i stopped responding like, a page ago...

The suggestions, if serious, would kill the class and not even anet with how they like to torture mesmers are dumb enough to actually consider those as suggestions because they know that they are imbalanced and would not contribute to anyone "playing mesmers good" or being good at the class.

Anf if OP is a troll, then it's pointless to respond anyway, they'll just spam their own contrarian stance for the sake of it. Which, from what i have seen in the thread is the case. Any good arguments are just flat out ignored in favor of spamming their own "opinion", and the opinion is taliored to anger people.

Idk if this needs a report, but i'm inclined to believe it does due to how OP responds to anyone's argument with an "argument" that doesn't make sense, and is literally just "no, more nerfs for the sake of it". That smells like trolling and intentional antagonising to me.

> @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > Ok jokes aside...

> >

> > I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

> >

> > We tried to discuss this seriously with him/her, didnt work... we even tried to bring it down to OPs level, that didnt neither work.

> >

> > You OP, have proven two thing in this thread:

> >

> > - First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

> > - I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game. This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class. That maybe makes you salty towards this class?

> >

> > New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

> >

> > I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

>

> That's why i stopped responding like, a page ago...

> The suggestions, if serious, would kill the class and not even anet with how they like to torture mesmers are dumb enough to actually consider those as suggestions because they know that they are imbalanced and would not contribute to anyone "playing mesmers good" or being good at the class.

> Anf if OP is a troll, then it's pointless to respond anyway, they'll just spam their own contrarian stance for the sake of it. Which, from what i have seen in the thread is the case. Any good arguments are just flat out ignored in favor of spamming their own "opinion", and the opinion is taliored to anger people.

>

> Idk if this needs a report, but i'm inclined to believe it does due to how OP responds to anyone's argument with an "argument" that doesn't make sense, and is literally just "no, more nerfs for the sake of it". That smells like trolling and intentional antagonising to me.

Tot agree with everything you say. Im not a usual poster on the gw2 forum (I read it alot though). but this time I just felt I have to say something, since I've seen how our class just gets destroyed for every released balance update thats been until now. Just tired of all complainers, and Anet nerfing us all the time to make them happy...

I just hope we mesmers can get a really good balance update that we deserve some day. Restoring mesmers to their formal glory.

At the end of the day Mesmer is the class thats unique for gw2 as an mmo. Anet should be smart and use it as the USP it is, and nurture the class even more.

> > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > > Ok jokes aside...

> > >

> > > I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

> > >

> > > We tried to discuss this seriously with him/her, didnt work... we even tried to bring it down to OPs level, that didnt neither work.

> > >

> > > You OP, have proven two thing in this thread:

> > >

> > > - First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

> > > - I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game. This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class. That maybe makes you salty towards this class?

> > >

> > > New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

> > >

> > > I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

> >

> > That's why i stopped responding like, a page ago...

> > The suggestions, if serious, would kill the class and not even anet with how they like to torture mesmers are dumb enough to actually consider those as suggestions because they know that they are imbalanced and would not contribute to anyone "playing mesmers good" or being good at the class.

> > Anf if OP is a troll, then it's pointless to respond anyway, they'll just spam their own contrarian stance for the sake of it. Which, from what i have seen in the thread is the case. Any good arguments are just flat out ignored in favor of spamming their own "opinion", and the opinion is taliored to anger people.

> >

> > Idk if this needs a report, but i'm inclined to believe it does due to how OP responds to anyone's argument with an "argument" that doesn't make sense, and is literally just "no, more nerfs for the sake of it". That smells like trolling and intentional antagonising to me.

>

> Tot agree with everything you say. Im not a usual poster on the gw2 forum (I read it alot though). but this time I just felt I have to say something, since I've seen how our class just gets destroyed for every released balance update thats been until now. Just tired of all complainers, and Anet nerfing us all the time to make them happy...

>

> I just hope we mesmers can get a really good balance update that we deserve some day. Restoring mesmers to their formal glory.

>

> At the end of the day Mesmer is the class thats unique for gw2 as an mmo. Anet should be smart and use it as the USP it is, and nurture the class even more.

Yup! It's time for Anet to look at mesmers as a whole and bring them in line with every other class in terms of power, support and usability. Everyone else has got so much more to offer with way less effort. Nerfing has got to stop, and threads like theese aren't helping anyone.

I mean, this guy is asking for nerfs on the only class that lost a core mechanic that was present since launch. Mirage lost a dodge in WvW, and it SUCKS to play it like that. It's not even funny how bad that "change" was.

And i agree, anet should stop listening to complainers and give some love to the unique class they came up with.

> > > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > > > Ok jokes aside...

> > > >

> > > > I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

> > > >

> > > > We tried to discuss this seriously with him/her, didnt work... we even tried to bring it down to OPs level, that didnt neither work.

> > > >

> > > > You OP, have proven two thing in this thread:

> > > >

> > > > - First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

> > > > - I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game. This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class. That maybe makes you salty towards this class?

> > > >

> > > > New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

> > > >

> > > > I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

> > >

> > > That's why i stopped responding like, a page ago...

> > > The suggestions, if serious, would kill the class and not even anet with how they like to torture mesmers are dumb enough to actually consider those as suggestions because they know that they are imbalanced and would not contribute to anyone "playing mesmers good" or being good at the class.

> > > Anf if OP is a troll, then it's pointless to respond anyway, they'll just spam their own contrarian stance for the sake of it. Which, from what i have seen in the thread is the case. Any good arguments are just flat out ignored in favor of spamming their own "opinion", and the opinion is taliored to anger people.

> > >

> > > Idk if this needs a report, but i'm inclined to believe it does due to how OP responds to anyone's argument with an "argument" that doesn't make sense, and is literally just "no, more nerfs for the sake of it". That smells like trolling and intentional antagonising to me.

> >

> > Tot agree with everything you say. Im not a usual poster on the gw2 forum (I read it alot though). but this time I just felt I have to say something, since I've seen how our class just gets destroyed for every released balance update thats been until now. Just tired of all complainers, and Anet nerfing us all the time to make them happy...

> >

> > I just hope we mesmers can get a really good balance update that we deserve some day. Restoring mesmers to their formal glory.

> >

> > At the end of the day Mesmer is the class thats unique for gw2 as an mmo. Anet should be smart and use it as the USP it is, and nurture the class even more.

>

> Yup! It's time for Anet to look at mesmers as a whole and bring them in line with every other class in terms of power, support and usability. Everyone else has got so much more to offer with way less effort. Nerfing has got to stop, and threads like theese aren't helping anyone.

>

> I mean, this guy is asking for nerfs on the only class that lost a core mechanic that was present since launch. Mirage lost a dodge in WvW, and it SUCKS to play it like that. It's not even funny how bad that "change" was.

>

> And i agree, anet should stop listening to complainers and give some love to the unique class they came up with.

Great minds think alike! Maybe Anet should hire us for mesmer balancing instead! I'll promise our fellow mesmers would love the changes :)

And for the other players who play the other classes... Get some skills and start using your brains and fingers hahahaha ;D thats what we've done until now!

> > > > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > > > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > > > > Ok jokes aside...

> > > > >

> > > > > I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

> > > > >

> > > > > We tried to discuss this seriously with him/her, didnt work... we even tried to bring it down to OPs level, that didnt neither work.

> > > > >

> > > > > You OP, have proven two thing in this thread:

> > > > >

> > > > > - First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

> > > > > - I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game. This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class. That maybe makes you salty towards this class?

> > > > >

> > > > > New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

> > > > >

> > > > > I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

> > > >

> > > > That's why i stopped responding like, a page ago...

> > > > The suggestions, if serious, would kill the class and not even anet with how they like to torture mesmers are dumb enough to actually consider those as suggestions because they know that they are imbalanced and would not contribute to anyone "playing mesmers good" or being good at the class.

> > > > Anf if OP is a troll, then it's pointless to respond anyway, they'll just spam their own contrarian stance for the sake of it. Which, from what i have seen in the thread is the case. Any good arguments are just flat out ignored in favor of spamming their own "opinion", and the opinion is taliored to anger people.

> > > >

> > > > Idk if this needs a report, but i'm inclined to believe it does due to how OP responds to anyone's argument with an "argument" that doesn't make sense, and is literally just "no, more nerfs for the sake of it". That smells like trolling and intentional antagonising to me.

> > >

> > > Tot agree with everything you say. Im not a usual poster on the gw2 forum (I read it alot though). but this time I just felt I have to say something, since I've seen how our class just gets destroyed for every released balance update thats been until now. Just tired of all complainers, and Anet nerfing us all the time to make them happy...

> > >

> > > I just hope we mesmers can get a really good balance update that we deserve some day. Restoring mesmers to their formal glory.

> > >

> > > At the end of the day Mesmer is the class thats unique for gw2 as an mmo. Anet should be smart and use it as the USP it is, and nurture the class even more.

> >

> > Yup! It's time for Anet to look at mesmers as a whole and bring them in line with every other class in terms of power, support and usability. Everyone else has got so much more to offer with way less effort. Nerfing has got to stop, and threads like theese aren't helping anyone.

> >

> > I mean, this guy is asking for nerfs on the only class that lost a core mechanic that was present since launch. Mirage lost a dodge in WvW, and it SUCKS to play it like that. It's not even funny how bad that "change" was.

> >

> > And i agree, anet should stop listening to complainers and give some love to the unique class they came up with.

>

> Great minds think alike! Maybe Anet should hire us for mesmer balancing instead! I'll promise our fellow mesmers would love the changes :)

>

> And for the other players who play the other classes... Get some skills and start using your brains and fingers hahahaha ;D thats what we've done until now!

Ha! Indeed! :smile:

I totally know what i'd do for changes (mostly), that wouldn't make it op, but would make it more streamlined and less cumbersome to play.

Yet, whenever i suggest something or point that something is obviously wrong with the way some skills work (especially compared to comparable skills from other professions), there's people like OP that just troll or at the worst cases people insulting me. Doesn't happen a lot but there is a "trend" there when mesmer players are fine with how skills work and including this thread, i've run into other mesmer players that instulted me for suggesting that wells need a rework because they're not ok. Because that would somehow lower the skill level and that would somehow be bad when in reality - no amount of skill excuses a bad mechanic, especially if it plainly doesn't work in some situations.

I think that's the problem, mesmer players don't seem to stick together like other classes do.

I mean, why did no one protest mirage dodge loss? That is something that shouldn't have been allowed to happen. To strip a core mechanic to silence complainers.

Why is this still a thing? Why can people suggest a change for the better for a mesmer and get laughed at by other mesmers?

I mean, it's late and i'm explaining myself poorly but i hope you get what i mean...

We need a revolution and a public in game protest lol. But to do that, people actually need to realize that there's a big disconnect between mesmers and other classes and actually want to improve how mesmers play, not spew "elitism" and "ooh you have to be good and an elite player to play mesmer" when in reality, elite players who eat mesmer knowledge and rotations and WvW skills for breakfast aren't even half as effective as other classes pressing 1234567890 in sucecession so there's that argument down the drain. Elite players should be better than everyone else and have an impact that shows how good they are. "Elite mesmers" meanwhile are barely half the impact of other classes for 10x more effort...

I'm just salty from all the nerfs, especially because i remember how good mesmers used to be. NOT OP - just good and comfortable to play with a high skill - high reward type of style while being "ok" was exactly that - ok. Now it's more like extreme skill - mediocre reward because over the years, there was nothing seriously balanced in mesmers, just poorly though out nerfs that make no sense, and most of them brought on by complainers that don't even play mesmers.

I don't think any class can claim they were nerfed as much as we can lol. And it's unfair and it bothers me.

> > > > > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > > > > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > > > > > Ok jokes aside...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We tried to discuss this seriously with him/her, didnt work... we even tried to bring it down to OPs level, that didnt neither work.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You OP, have proven two thing in this thread:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > - First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

> > > > > > - I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game. This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class. That maybe makes you salty towards this class?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

> > > > >

> > > > > That's why i stopped responding like, a page ago...

> > > > > The suggestions, if serious, would kill the class and not even anet with how they like to torture mesmers are dumb enough to actually consider those as suggestions because they know that they are imbalanced and would not contribute to anyone "playing mesmers good" or being good at the class.

> > > > > Anf if OP is a troll, then it's pointless to respond anyway, they'll just spam their own contrarian stance for the sake of it. Which, from what i have seen in the thread is the case. Any good arguments are just flat out ignored in favor of spamming their own "opinion", and the opinion is taliored to anger people.

> > > > >

> > > > > Idk if this needs a report, but i'm inclined to believe it does due to how OP responds to anyone's argument with an "argument" that doesn't make sense, and is literally just "no, more nerfs for the sake of it". That smells like trolling and intentional antagonising to me.

> > > >

> > > > Tot agree with everything you say. Im not a usual poster on the gw2 forum (I read it alot though). but this time I just felt I have to say something, since I've seen how our class just gets destroyed for every released balance update thats been until now. Just tired of all complainers, and Anet nerfing us all the time to make them happy...

> > > >

> > > > I just hope we mesmers can get a really good balance update that we deserve some day. Restoring mesmers to their formal glory.

> > > >

> > > > At the end of the day Mesmer is the class thats unique for gw2 as an mmo. Anet should be smart and use it as the USP it is, and nurture the class even more.

> > >

> > > Yup! It's time for Anet to look at mesmers as a whole and bring them in line with every other class in terms of power, support and usability. Everyone else has got so much more to offer with way less effort. Nerfing has got to stop, and threads like theese aren't helping anyone.

> > >

> > > I mean, this guy is asking for nerfs on the only class that lost a core mechanic that was present since launch. Mirage lost a dodge in WvW, and it SUCKS to play it like that. It's not even funny how bad that "change" was.

> > >

> > > And i agree, anet should stop listening to complainers and give some love to the unique class they came up with.

> >

> > Great minds think alike! Maybe Anet should hire us for mesmer balancing instead! I'll promise our fellow mesmers would love the changes :)

> >

> > And for the other players who play the other classes... Get some skills and start using your brains and fingers hahahaha ;D thats what we've done until now!

>

> Ha! Indeed! :smile:

> I totally know what i'd do for changes (mostly), that wouldn't make it op, but would make it more streamlined and less cumbersome to play.

>

> Yet, whenever i suggest something or point that something is obviously wrong with the way some skills work (especially compared to comparable skills from other professions), there's people like OP that just troll or at the worst cases people insulting me. Doesn't happen a lot but there is a "trend" there when mesmer players are fine with how skills work and including this thread, i've run into other mesmer players that instulted me for suggesting that wells need a rework because they're not ok. Because that would somehow lower the skill level and that would somehow be bad when in reality - no amount of skill excuses a bad mechanic, especially if it plainly doesn't work in some situations.

>

> I think that's the problem, mesmer players don't seem to stick together like other classes do.

>

> I mean, why did no one protest mirage dodge loss? That is something that shouldn't have been allowed to happen. To strip a core mechanic to silence complainers.

> Why is this still a thing? Why can people suggest a change for the better for a mesmer and get laughed at by other mesmers?

> I mean, it's late and i'm explaining myself poorly but i hope you get what i mean...

>

> We need a revolution and a public in game protest lol. But to do that, people actually need to realize that there's a big disconnect between mesmers and other classes and actually want to improve how mesmers play, not spew "elitism" and "ooh you have to be good and an elite player to play mesmer" when in reality, elite players who eat mesmer knowledge and rotations and WvW skills for breakfast aren't even half as effective as other classes pressing 1234567890 in sucecession so there's that argument down the drain. Elite players should be better than everyone else and have an impact that shows how good they are. "Elite mesmers" meanwhile are barely half the impact of other classes for 10x more effort...

>

> I'm just salty from all the nerfs, especially because i remember how good mesmers used to be. NOT OP - just good and comfortable to play with a high skill - high reward type of style while being "ok" was exactly that - ok. Now it's more like extreme skill - mediocre reward because over the years, there was nothing seriously balanced in mesmers, just poorly though out nerfs that make no sense, and most of them brought on by complainers that don't even play mesmers.

>

> I don't think any class can claim they were nerfed as much as we can lol. And it's unfair and it bothers me.

I actually agree with you and I think we mesmers need to gather up and seriously try to make a change together. I mean complainers got together and managed to get through the nerfs, so we should be able to revert this. We kind of gave up instead and just accepted this nerfs.

Both cronos and mirages changes are awful and I cant even understand how we could let these changes happen without protesting.

Enough is enough! Anet should first of all learn to stand firmly behind what they created and not give after and changing things because people complain cuz they are too lazy to learn the mechanics of the game.

> > > > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > > > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > > > > > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > > > > > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > > > > > > Ok jokes aside...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We tried to discuss this seriously with him/her, didnt work... we even tried to bring it down to OPs level, that didnt neither work.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You OP, have proven two thing in this thread:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > - First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

> > > > > > > - I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game. This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class. That maybe makes you salty towards this class?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's why i stopped responding like, a page ago...

> > > > > > The suggestions, if serious, would kill the class and not even anet with how they like to torture mesmers are dumb enough to actually consider those as suggestions because they know that they are imbalanced and would not contribute to anyone "playing mesmers good" or being good at the class.

> > > > > > Anf if OP is a troll, then it's pointless to respond anyway, they'll just spam their own contrarian stance for the sake of it. Which, from what i have seen in the thread is the case. Any good arguments are just flat out ignored in favor of spamming their own "opinion", and the opinion is taliored to anger people.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Idk if this needs a report, but i'm inclined to believe it does due to how OP responds to anyone's argument with an "argument" that doesn't make sense, and is literally just "no, more nerfs for the sake of it". That smells like trolling and intentional antagonising to me.

> > > > >

> > > > > Tot agree with everything you say. Im not a usual poster on the gw2 forum (I read it alot though). but this time I just felt I have to say something, since I've seen how our class just gets destroyed for every released balance update thats been until now. Just tired of all complainers, and Anet nerfing us all the time to make them happy...

> > > > >

> > > > > I just hope we mesmers can get a really good balance update that we deserve some day. Restoring mesmers to their formal glory.

> > > > >

> > > > > At the end of the day Mesmer is the class thats unique for gw2 as an mmo. Anet should be smart and use it as the USP it is, and nurture the class even more.

> > > >

> > > > Yup! It's time for Anet to look at mesmers as a whole and bring them in line with every other class in terms of power, support and usability. Everyone else has got so much more to offer with way less effort. Nerfing has got to stop, and threads like theese aren't helping anyone.

> > > >

> > > > I mean, this guy is asking for nerfs on the only class that lost a core mechanic that was present since launch. Mirage lost a dodge in WvW, and it SUCKS to play it like that. It's not even funny how bad that "change" was.

> > > >

> > > > And i agree, anet should stop listening to complainers and give some love to the unique class they came up with.

> > >

> > > Great minds think alike! Maybe Anet should hire us for mesmer balancing instead! I'll promise our fellow mesmers would love the changes :)

> > >

> > > And for the other players who play the other classes... Get some skills and start using your brains and fingers hahahaha ;D thats what we've done until now!

> >

> > Ha! Indeed! :smile:

> > I totally know what i'd do for changes (mostly), that wouldn't make it op, but would make it more streamlined and less cumbersome to play.

> >

> > Yet, whenever i suggest something or point that something is obviously wrong with the way some skills work (especially compared to comparable skills from other professions), there's people like OP that just troll or at the worst cases people insulting me. Doesn't happen a lot but there is a "trend" there when mesmer players are fine with how skills work and including this thread, i've run into other mesmer players that instulted me for suggesting that wells need a rework because they're not ok. Because that would somehow lower the skill level and that would somehow be bad when in reality - no amount of skill excuses a bad mechanic, especially if it plainly doesn't work in some situations.

> >

> > I think that's the problem, mesmer players don't seem to stick together like other classes do.

> >

> > I mean, why did no one protest mirage dodge loss? That is something that shouldn't have been allowed to happen. To strip a core mechanic to silence complainers.

> > Why is this still a thing? Why can people suggest a change for the better for a mesmer and get laughed at by other mesmers?

> > I mean, it's late and i'm explaining myself poorly but i hope you get what i mean...

> >

> > We need a revolution and a public in game protest lol. But to do that, people actually need to realize that there's a big disconnect between mesmers and other classes and actually want to improve how mesmers play, not spew "elitism" and "ooh you have to be good and an elite player to play mesmer" when in reality, elite players who eat mesmer knowledge and rotations and WvW skills for breakfast aren't even half as effective as other classes pressing 1234567890 in sucecession so there's that argument down the drain. Elite players should be better than everyone else and have an impact that shows how good they are. "Elite mesmers" meanwhile are barely half the impact of other classes for 10x more effort...

> >

> > I'm just salty from all the nerfs, especially because i remember how good mesmers used to be. NOT OP - just good and comfortable to play with a high skill - high reward type of style while being "ok" was exactly that - ok. Now it's more like extreme skill - mediocre reward because over the years, there was nothing seriously balanced in mesmers, just poorly though out nerfs that make no sense, and most of them brought on by complainers that don't even play mesmers.

> >

> > I don't think any class can claim they were nerfed as much as we can lol. And it's unfair and it bothers me.

>

> I actually agree with you and I think we mesmers need to gather up and seriously try to make a change together. I mean complainers got together and managed to get through the nerfs, so we should be able to revert this. We kind of gave up instead and just accepted this nerfs.

>

> Both cronos and mirages changes are awful and I cant even understand how we could let these changes happen without protesting.

>

> Enough is enough! Anet should first of all learn to stand firmly behind what they created and not give after and changing things because people complain cuz they are too lazy to learn the mechanics of the game.

How do you think people should go about this? Cause i don't really have a clue, i mean, i had the idea to gather mesmers for a protest, but it's anyone's guess if that would work or if someone would even show up or whatever... Or do we just complain on the forums? Does Anet even read those? Or maybe make a comprehensive comparison to comparable situations between mesmer skills and traits, to other classes to kinda "scientifically prove" that mesmers got nerfed too badly?

But changes to the better are definitely needed. Just don't know how to get Anet to listen.

All games have the same problem. There is a small group that hate losing, starting to whine at forums and being loud in general. Shouting for nerf.

The problem with nerfing is that it starts a neverending loop behaviour, because that's when the game is really becoming unbalanced. Other races or classes needs to be nerfed too.

The Mesmer has been very versatile through the years and when one build was nerfed, another popped up. Until the Mesmer wasn't that much versatile anymore, like out of options. Cut of the fingers one by one and the artist will no longer be able to paint. Still, no build was really op but all builds had a high level and could compete with other classes.

There is another thread here, asking for a role defining of the different classes. I think that would be a great idea before starting to work on a balance.

Should the different classes have different modifiers depending on race? Or will they all be open for everyone to select, without any race bonus/penalties?

Should there be a total balance between the builds? Or is it okay if some are slightly better than others or may require some extra skill to maneuver through the battlefield?

I know some game developers that say "A game for everyone is a game for no one" and there is some truth in that. If we had total balance and all builds were equally good at everything, it wouldn't matter what you choose or how you play.

There's a lot to think about before balancing all the builds, I don't envy ANet. But when keep punishing a certain class like they've done here, that's not fair at all.

I've loved the Mesmer since Guild Wars, always played it. It's really sad to see what have been done these past years. But I still have hope and we will survive these dark ages.

After the rain, there's always sun. And then we nerf the Ranger!

(sorry, couldn't help my self. Really, I actually have nothing against the Ranger and don't think it should be nerfed.)

> > > > > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > > > > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > > > > > > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > > > > > > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > > > > > > > Ok jokes aside...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I think all of us mesmer players compeletly agree on that we oppose on all OPs suggestions in this thread?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > We tried to discuss this seriously with him/her, didnt work... we even tried to bring it down to OPs level, that didnt neither work.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You OP, have proven two thing in this thread:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > - First of all you're trolling, and you're not good at it. You can say "its easy to say your trolling" but its a fact that you are a troll proven by your own posts.

> > > > > > > > - I think you genuinely want mesmers to stay garbage in this game. This is either because you have a hard time facing them in pvp and wvw, or its because of you having a hard time playing and understanding the mesmer class. That maybe makes you salty towards this class?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > New ideas and suggestions are always welcome for me, but when you try to deliberately ruin a class like this because of some strange reason, thats not ok.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I suggest you play with your ranger instead and keep enjoying the game in your way, and let other players enjoy their classes.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That's why i stopped responding like, a page ago...

> > > > > > > The suggestions, if serious, would kill the class and not even anet with how they like to torture mesmers are dumb enough to actually consider those as suggestions because they know that they are imbalanced and would not contribute to anyone "playing mesmers good" or being good at the class.

> > > > > > > Anf if OP is a troll, then it's pointless to respond anyway, they'll just spam their own contrarian stance for the sake of it. Which, from what i have seen in the thread is the case. Any good arguments are just flat out ignored in favor of spamming their own "opinion", and the opinion is taliored to anger people.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Idk if this needs a report, but i'm inclined to believe it does due to how OP responds to anyone's argument with an "argument" that doesn't make sense, and is literally just "no, more nerfs for the sake of it". That smells like trolling and intentional antagonising to me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Tot agree with everything you say. Im not a usual poster on the gw2 forum (I read it alot though). but this time I just felt I have to say something, since I've seen how our class just gets destroyed for every released balance update thats been until now. Just tired of all complainers, and Anet nerfing us all the time to make them happy...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I just hope we mesmers can get a really good balance update that we deserve some day. Restoring mesmers to their formal glory.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > At the end of the day Mesmer is the class thats unique for gw2 as an mmo. Anet should be smart and use it as the USP it is, and nurture the class even more.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yup! It's time for Anet to look at mesmers as a whole and bring them in line with every other class in terms of power, support and usability. Everyone else has got so much more to offer with way less effort. Nerfing has got to stop, and threads like theese aren't helping anyone.

> > > > >

> > > > > I mean, this guy is asking for nerfs on the only class that lost a core mechanic that was present since launch. Mirage lost a dodge in WvW, and it SUCKS to play it like that. It's not even funny how bad that "change" was.

> > > > >

> > > > > And i agree, anet should stop listening to complainers and give some love to the unique class they came up with.

> > > >

> > > > Great minds think alike! Maybe Anet should hire us for mesmer balancing instead! I'll promise our fellow mesmers would love the changes :)

> > > >

> > > > And for the other players who play the other classes... Get some skills and start using your brains and fingers hahahaha ;D thats what we've done until now!

> > >

> > > Ha! Indeed! :smile:

> > > I totally know what i'd do for changes (mostly), that wouldn't make it op, but would make it more streamlined and less cumbersome to play.

> > >

> > > Yet, whenever i suggest something or point that something is obviously wrong with the way some skills work (especially compared to comparable skills from other professions), there's people like OP that just troll or at the worst cases people insulting me. Doesn't happen a lot but there is a "trend" there when mesmer players are fine with how skills work and including this thread, i've run into other mesmer players that instulted me for suggesting that wells need a rework because they're not ok. Because that would somehow lower the skill level and that would somehow be bad when in reality - no amount of skill excuses a bad mechanic, especially if it plainly doesn't work in some situations.

> > >

> > > I think that's the problem, mesmer players don't seem to stick together like other classes do.

> > >

> > > I mean, why did no one protest mirage dodge loss? That is something that shouldn't have been allowed to happen. To strip a core mechanic to silence complainers.

> > > Why is this still a thing? Why can people suggest a change for the better for a mesmer and get laughed at by other mesmers?

> > > I mean, it's late and i'm explaining myself poorly but i hope you get what i mean...

> > >

> > > We need a revolution and a public in game protest lol. But to do that, people actually need to realize that there's a big disconnect between mesmers and other classes and actually want to improve how mesmers play, not spew "elitism" and "ooh you have to be good and an elite player to play mesmer" when in reality, elite players who eat mesmer knowledge and rotations and WvW skills for breakfast aren't even half as effective as other classes pressing 1234567890 in sucecession so there's that argument down the drain. Elite players should be better than everyone else and have an impact that shows how good they are. "Elite mesmers" meanwhile are barely half the impact of other classes for 10x more effort...

> > >

> > > I'm just salty from all the nerfs, especially because i remember how good mesmers used to be. NOT OP - just good and comfortable to play with a high skill - high reward type of style while being "ok" was exactly that - ok. Now it's more like extreme skill - mediocre reward because over the years, there was nothing seriously balanced in mesmers, just poorly though out nerfs that make no sense, and most of them brought on by complainers that don't even play mesmers.

> > >

> > > I don't think any class can claim they were nerfed as much as we can lol. And it's unfair and it bothers me.

> >

> > I actually agree with you and I think we mesmers need to gather up and seriously try to make a change together. I mean complainers got together and managed to get through the nerfs, so we should be able to revert this. We kind of gave up instead and just accepted this nerfs.

> >

> > Both cronos and mirages changes are awful and I cant even understand how we could let these changes happen without protesting.

> >

> > Enough is enough! Anet should first of all learn to stand firmly behind what they created and not give after and changing things because people complain cuz they are too lazy to learn the mechanics of the game.

>

> How do you think people should go about this? Cause i don't really have a clue, i mean, i had the idea to gather mesmers for a protest, but it's anyone's guess if that would work or if someone would even show up or whatever... Or do we just complain on the forums? Does Anet even read those? Or maybe make a comprehensive comparison to comparable situations between mesmer skills and traits, to other classes to kinda "scientifically prove" that mesmers got nerfed too badly?

>

> But changes to the better are definitely needed. Just don't know how to get Anet to listen.

My thought is to use the forums. Maybe like creating new threads on different parts of the forum so chances gets bigger for Anet to see them. Its important that we all try to participate in this since we'll face other players that never wants this change to happen.

But I really like the idea of protesting in game aswell!

> Great minds think alike! Maybe Anet should hire us for mesmer balancing instead! I'll promise our fellow mesmers would love the changes :)

as I understand I, as we share our ideas for our-self. I don't think that people who make designing to changes read forums. I think it by mysekf work. I don't read forum where people cry about stuff what develop. Do I have impact? oh, yes. Don't see reason what in other companies other way.

> @"Lucio.4190" said:

> All games have the same problem. There is a small group that hate losing, starting to whine at forums and being loud in general. Shouting for nerf.

> The problem with nerfing is that it starts a neverending loop behaviour, because that's when the game is really becoming unbalanced. Other races or classes needs to be nerfed too.

no all. On many games you have vision what changes triggered by cry, but people do that wihtout read it. Also big company can do changes followed 10, of 100 posts .. Who can grantee that this is not hater's from concurrent who buy 10-100 accounts and "spam cry" wha can only hurt game process and prevent people leave game and try concurrent product?

I am sure if some company will know what other make desigin only by forum they will make analize and find way to make game less attractive fo concurrent. This is capitalism.

So let get fun , and write ideas for ourself.

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> @"AshkyLicious.4729"

> @"Veprovina.4876"

> huge list of suggestions was compiled and given to CMC by mesmer community, after SUPPOSEDLY reading it, 0 of its ideas were implemented

Sorry, my bad! I missed that totally and that sucks to hear :(

I wonder if we could do that again? Maybe pressuring them in a way?

> I wonder if we could do that again?

if you accept prevous result you ofc can do it again. Also reread my previews post.

Also, I don't know how make it Anet, but I know what most product designers and developers can't create post on product what they develop. some of them can't create account on that resources. Some of then get ip warn if use only for read that.

This is common pattern in most word-wise places whee I am work. This is common practice I see in US corporation..

So try concentrate summary improvement for us, but not for anet.