OMGG I LUV the new Griffon Plush Mount Skin! - [Merged]

The one thing putting me off spending money on it right now is the somewhat blank and undyable eyes. I know they're supposed to look like cuddly toy eyes and not real eyes, but on an animal that moves they're a bit freaky. I had been hoping I could dye them to reduce the effect, but they're undyable. So I'm still unsure if I like it enough to buy it.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> I'll have to see if funds will stretch to it on payday, although prob unlikely. It is a nice skin though, but one I;d only use seasonally

It's a shame it came out in December when there's so many other things to buy. I was joking earlier today that I actually hoped my bank card had been cloned or hacked or something, and was disappointed to realise all the payments were genuine, mainly gifts for other people. At other times of the year it would be an easier decision to buy it, but it's harder to justify the money right now.

> @"Grand Marshal.4098" said:

> Huh , why does everyone gets this excited over that and not the **War-torn Marauder**!!!!

>

Because most people don't play WvW and don't know Warclaw is a mount lol. :tongue:

That's a dope skin though! Nice!

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> The one thing putting me off spending money on it right now is the somewhat blank and undyable eyes. I know they're supposed to look like cuddly toy eyes and not real eyes, but on an animal that moves they're a bit freaky. I had been hoping I could dye them to reduce the effect, but they're undyable. So I'm still unsure if I like it enough to buy it.

I agree, it looks creepy and not cute that much lol.

Would be a neat real life plushy, but it looks weird when it moves.