Shimmering Aurora Weapons Collection

Zee.1294

> @"The Greyhawk.9107" said:

> Even I kinda like them, and I am *NOT* a fan of over the top particle effects that have become so overly used the last few years. Not sure if I'll get any though, would probably clash with most of my characters looks.

That's pretty much how I feel, too. The ones that I might consider would replace weapon skins I'm currently using that I like more.

> @"Zee.1294" said:

> Well then.....Finally after 8 years Anet outdone it self ! Who ever design this skins needs a Christmas bonus...ok ...Well done Anet!!

+1 to that.

In all honesty we are completely flooded with so many skins in the game, I almost think we have too many, and too many similar ones especially all the "bluey-white" skins that we definitely don't need anymore of these.

Just when you think the market is saturated with an abundance of such, and there is little left in the designers imagination box to bring us something completely new and refreshing. First they launch the Dark Matter skins which I think were pretty good, but I couldn't see them being overly compatible with many players characters "themed looks" but then some Anet Dev blows the whole "We've too many skins already in the game: Enough with any more skins plz mantra" out of the water and gives us something compeletly different with the Shimmering Aurora Weapons of which you can see their popularity by the sale-point prices in TP circa 80-85 Gold, when for new Skins their usually around the 50-60 G mark. Was lucky enough to have a spare BL Claims Ticket in bank and bought the GS and its totally awesome.

> @"The Greyhawk.9107" said:

> I disagree with this idea that there are too many weapon skins in the game,

^^ lmao I guess you must be playing a different version of Gw2 to the rest of us then. It's not an idea, it's a fact >>> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_weapon_sets

But don't worry you can rest assured Anet will design & implement many, many more new skins in 2021 as obviously it's at the top of their revenue list !

> @"Greg.7086" said:

> > @"The Greyhawk.9107" said:

> > I disagree with this idea that there are too many weapon skins in the game,

>

> ^^ lmao I guess you must be playing a different version of Gw2 to the rest of us then. It's not an idea, it's a fact >>> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_weapon_sets

>

> But don't worry you can rest assured Anet will design & implement many, many more new skins in 2021 as obviously it's at the top of their revenue list !

Or maybe your idea of the number of skins currently in game being "too many" is entirely _subjective_ .

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > > What do you need to get them? Besides play Wintersday?

> > >

> > > They're not actually part of Wintersday, they're the new black lion weapon set. So you either need to open black lion chests and hope you get weapon tickets/scraps, or you can buy them from the Trading Post.

> >

> > Ah i see. I couldn't find the wiki for them, just some video showcasing the skins.

> > They look really nice. :smile:

>

> The Wiki is updated entirely by players, so there's always a bit of a delay adding new things, especially when lots of stuff comes out at once. I'm sure they'll get pages soon.

I also do not believe that the devs give any/all wiki editors the skins for free. Either the images are provided by Anet, or the editors have to go through the usual route to receive them.