Is there anyway to figure out what I guild I was in 1-2yrs ago?

I've tried searching but the forum search function is absolutely terrible, is there any other way to figure out the guild I was in?

edit: I've done a Discord Data request to see if I can get a list of past servers but that could take as long as 30 days so I'm hoping there is a better way

> @"Orpheus.7891" said:

> I've tried searching but the forum search function is absolutely terrible, is there any other way to figure out the guild I was in?

> edit: I've done a Discord Data request to see if I can get a list of past servers but that could take as long as 30 days so I'm hoping there is a better way

gw2efficiency.com might let you see. If you put in an API key and use the time machine thing to look at your account at the date in question. It lets you see how your account was in the past and guild data is included in the data is shows. Im not 100% sure rolling the date back includes which guild but I expect it does.

> @"Moradorin.6217" said:

> > @"Orpheus.7891" said:

> > I've tried searching but the forum search function is absolutely terrible, is there any other way to figure out the guild I was in?

> > edit: I've done a Discord Data request to see if I can get a list of past servers but that could take as long as 30 days so I'm hoping there is a better way

>

> gw2efficiency.com might let you see. If you put in an API key and use the time machine thing to look at your account at the date in question. It lets you see how your account was in the past and guild data is included in the data is shows. Im not 100% sure rolling the date back includes which guild but I expect it does.

Note, though, that this would only work for someone that was already registered on efficiency then. The site can only do search in its own database, it cannot check GW2 past data, because there's no API for that.