Fairy wings backpack/glider combo?

I've bought more sets of wings that I ever expected to (mainly to use as gliders, as they tend to be smaller than most other options) so I might well buy fairy ones if they were available.

For me it would depend on how they look dyed and how they're animated. If they flap very fast then definitely not, I can't stand flickering movement on screen for long, but I also wouldn't want them to look too loose and floppy like the feathered wings do as a backpack because fairy wings are usually based on insect wings and those aren't floppy so it would look very unrealistic. (Birds wings aren't floppy either, but the feathered wing backpacks aren't really shaped like a birds wing either, so that doesn't bother me as much.)

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I've bought more sets of wings that I ever expected to (mainly to use as gliders, as they tend to be smaller than most other options) so I might well buy fairy ones if they were available.

>

> For me it would depend on how they look dyed and how they're animated. If they flap very fast then definitely not, I can't stand flickering movement on screen for long, but I also wouldn't want them to look too loose and floppy like the feathered wings do as a backpack because fairy wings are usually based on insect wings and those aren't floppy so it would look very unrealistic. (Birds wings are floppy either, but the feathered wing backpacks aren't really shaped like a birds wing either, so that doesn't bother me as much.)

Yeah wouldnt like the wings to flap too fast either! I'd like if they had a movement similar to the flutter butterflies does :)

> @"Dragon Priestess.9760" said:

> I think we have one or two but they are older, non-dyeable ones.

>

> I wouldn't mind fairy wings, although they are not high on my priority list.

Yeah! We have the moth wings and the butterfly wings! The butterfly wings is only a backpack skin and non dyeable, and the moth wings is both backpack/glider but you cant dye the backpack which sucks...

> @"Frostfang.5109" said:

> > @"AshkyLicious.4729" said:

> > > @"Frostfang.5109" said:

> > > I"d love that but maybe not that design.?

> >

> > I'd love to see a design you like for the wings ?

> > More inspiration is always good ??

>

> I dont know how to add pictures here, but similar ti tinkelbells or something like that

I'd like tinkerbell style aswell, would look awesome!