Got Bots?

For the longest time, I didn't want to believe it.

Thought all the talk was just rumor, or maybe perhaps just a very negligible amount of trolls using hacks. But it's real..

Its not even PvP anymore if you're fighting A.I

You know.. the worst part about all this is. They do nothing about it.

Oh but I tell you what, they are good at moderating and censoring these forums where real humans try to share their opinions about the game.

This is just low standards, and totally unacceptable. There are low budget games with better mechanisms to manage bots and hackers in PvP environments. Wait until this game rolls out on steam. That community will tear this game apart unless this is addressed.

R.I.P PvP in Guild Wars 2

Game has pretty much been abandoned by MMO PvP community for a while now.

WoW makes multi millions a year just from their PvP scene (Arena).

Meanwhile here we are with one of the worst reviewed PvP MMO's in history and they just don't seem to care. Horrible downed system that kept PvP from ever being competitive. Bots, Hackers, AFK's....you name it, it's here.

I guess they don't want to make it too hard for WoW to own 95% of the Market Share on MMO PvP'rs lol.

> @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > Most of bots are real players.

> > Pls stop spamming bot topics on forum and exit that g1

>

> 100s of post eveyday about bots.. U know maby there's something about it?

There are some bots but no one cares cuz they are only in g1

Players in plat dont meet them

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> > @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > > Most of bots are real players.

> > > Pls stop spamming bot topics on forum and exit that g1

> >

> > 100s of post eveyday about bots.. U know maby there's something about it?

>

> There are some bots but no one cares cuz they are only in g1

> Players in plat dont meet them

That is not a smart think

In any game the base of the pyramid is broader than top

If this ppl stop playing before they get good you have no community growth

In fact, in this state of the game all things should be thought first for begginers. Since game has nearly no competitive scene i see very little value making things for top players

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > > @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > > > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > > > Most of bots are real players.

> > > > Pls stop spamming bot topics on forum and exit that g1

> > >

> > > 100s of post eveyday about bots.. U know maby there's something about it?

> >

> > There are some bots but no one cares cuz they are only in g1

> > Players in plat dont meet them

>

> That is not a smart think

>

> In any game the base of the pyramid is broader than top

>

> If this ppl stop playing before they get good you have no community growth

>

> In fact, in this state of the game all things should be thought first for begginers. Since game has nearly no competitive scene i see very little value making things for top players

Most of that “bots” are real people. Because they get called a bot, they dont like playing pvp. Easy as that

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > > > @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > > > > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > > > > Most of bots are real players.

> > > > > Pls stop spamming bot topics on forum and exit that g1

> > > >

> > > > 100s of post eveyday about bots.. U know maby there's something about it?

> > >

> > > There are some bots but no one cares cuz they are only in g1

> > > Players in plat dont meet them

> >

> > That is not a smart think

> >

> > In any game the base of the pyramid is broader than top

> >

> > If this ppl stop playing before they get good you have no community growth

> >

> > In fact, in this state of the game all things should be thought first for begginers. Since game has nearly no competitive scene i see very little value making things for top players

>

> Most of that “bots” are real people. Because they get called a bot, they dont like playing pvp. Easy as that

Real ppl dont play 14 hours day for 45 consecutive days

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > > > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > > > > @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > > > > > @"Filip.7463" said:

> > > > > > Most of bots are real players.

> > > > > > Pls stop spamming bot topics on forum and exit that g1

> > > > >

> > > > > 100s of post eveyday about bots.. U know maby there's something about it?

> > > >

> > > > There are some bots but no one cares cuz they are only in g1

> > > > Players in plat dont meet them

> > >

> > > That is not a smart think

> > >

> > > In any game the base of the pyramid is broader than top

> > >

> > > If this ppl stop playing before they get good you have no community growth

> > >

> > > In fact, in this state of the game all things should be thought first for begginers. Since game has nearly no competitive scene i see very little value making things for top players

> >

> > Most of that “bots” are real people. Because they get called a bot, they dont like playing pvp. Easy as that

>

> Real ppl dont play 14 hours day for 45 consecutive days

I am not saying there is no bots, but 80% of that “bots” are real players, which are just newbies.

In facebook gw2 group few people said they are getting called bots for example...

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> Real ppl dont play 14 hours day for 45 consecutive days

Due to the pandemic and many people are unable to do their jobs and have much more free time than before, while also having nothing better to do than binging video games. Therefore, I think that playing 14 hours a day for multiple weeks isn't too unrealistic anymore.

> @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > Real ppl dont play 14 hours day for 45 consecutive days

> Due to the pandemic and many people are unable to do their jobs and have much more free time than before, while also having nothing better to do than binging video games. Therefore, I think that playing 14 hours a day for multiple weeks isn't too unrealistic anymore.

>

>

When i farmed my legendary back i dropped to silver and then i really knew all this bot thing

I got 2 of those on camera, they stopped working when timer went to 0 in 2v2 seasons, funny enough 90% of all other accounts I added to my friendlist with "weird behaviour" have right now 500 ish matches played, while the highest humans are 200 ish, while average is 100.

I don't know if you can pm ppl on this forums but i could send you all those accounts so you can check them yourself

> @"Fueki.4753" said:

> Due to the pandemic and many people are unable to do their jobs and have much more free time than before, while also having nothing better to do than binging video games. Therefore, I think that playing 14 hours a day for multiple weeks isn't too unrealistic anymore.

14 hours a day is best case scenario, and is a bit liberal. Once you factor in a ~2 minute wait time, and maybe another ~2 minutes loading and rezoning back into the lobby between matches, it ends up being about 24 hours a day. Bots tend to run "bunker" builds too, which I would expect makes them harder to kill, which might also extend the average match time- even if only by a few seconds, that adds up as well.

> @"Auroraborealis.7310" said:

> Oh but I tell you what, they are good at moderating and censoring these forums where real humans try to share their opinions about the game.

> R.I.P PvP in Guild Wars 2

So much truth.

I've been banned twice in the last 3 weeks because of putting anet on blast. I have no intention of stopping either.

BUFF THIEF

PvP is full of bots

WvW links are junk

Eat it mods!

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> >

>

You are fully aware that there has been many Plat matches with bots in it?

Due to the nature of non stop bots, they can climb the ranks and a few made it into the plat league. Some matches have had 2 players in them and 8 bots.

If you want the footage you have a high chance of finding it on the gw2 reddit page, or on youtube.

> @"Smoosh.2718" said:

> You are fully aware that there has been many Plat matches with bots in it?

> Due to the nature of non stop bots, they can climb the ranks and a few made it into the plat league. Some matches have had 2 players in them and 8 bots.

> If you want the footage you have a high chance of finding it on the gw2 reddit page, or on youtube.

And then you have the fact that platinum players regularly play with silver players, since the PvP population is so low.

The potential bots don't even need to be highly ranked to be matched with platinum players.

in silver. in the evening, at night and in the morning, there are consistently 3-4 bots per team. typically, the Mirage and firebrands.they are recognized quite easily by the same route of movement from the spawn site. in gold, it is less, but at night the situation is similar.

also if you run scripts, sit and watch as the character plays for you and respond to the chat when somebody write something, this is in fact also bot breeding. Everyone's so sly I see

> @"Filip.7463" said:

> >

>

don't worry, we'll get your bots out of the game or die trying