Has anyone ever noticed that there are 3 female sylvari having an open shower in the home instance?

> @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> While they seem dressed, their plant clothes are technically part of their bodies. Does this mean they are nude or not?

Are they a part of their bodies?

I couldn't find any mention of it, and the cultural armor certainly looks like it's growing out of the body itself, but there might be a way for a sylvari to attach more flora to themselves, especially considering it's easily removed on demand, like, say, humans do with piercings or simply other animals' leather in the form of clothing and adornments like bracelets and chokers.

Thankfully, we all know only certain parts of human(oid) anatomy are evil, and we seem to be safe from the unspeakable horrors hidden beneath!

Despite the shower.

> @"Vyr.9387" said:

> > @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> > While they seem dressed, their plant clothes are technically part of their bodies. Does this mean they are nude or not?

>

> Are they a part of their bodies?

> I couldn't find any mention of it, and the cultural armor certainly looks like it's growing out of the body itself, but there might be a way for a sylvari to attach more flora to themselves, especially considering it's easily removed on demand, like, say, humans do with piercings or simply other animals' leather in the form of clothing and adornments like bracelets and chokers.

>

> Thankfully, we all know only certain parts of human(oid) anatomy are evil, and we seem to be safe from the unspeakable horrors hidden beneath!

> Despite the shower.

It's addressed in an earlier season with Canach who changes clothes and appearance from what he looked like at the beginning of LS1 to what he looked like later in the same Season when he went on a bit of a rampage. Something to do with mindset/mood/behaviour and I think is also why the Nightmare Court look the way they do

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Vyr.9387" said:

> > > @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> > > While they seem dressed, their plant clothes are technically part of their bodies. Does this mean they are nude or not?

> >

> > Are they a part of their bodies?

> > I couldn't find any mention of it, and the cultural armor certainly looks like it's growing out of the body itself, but there might be a way for a sylvari to attach more flora to themselves, especially considering it's easily removed on demand, like, say, humans do with piercings or simply other animals' leather in the form of clothing and adornments like bracelets and chokers.

> >

> > Thankfully, we all know only certain parts of human(oid) anatomy are evil, and we seem to be safe from the unspeakable horrors hidden beneath!

> > Despite the shower.

>

> It's addressed in an earlier season with Canach who changes clothes and appearance from what he looked like at the beginning of LS1 to what he looked like later in the same Season when he went on a bit of a rampage. Something to do with mindset/mood/behaviour and I think is also why the Nightmare Court look the way they do

The Wiki points to an old forums' (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/southsun/Canach-s-Mutation-Radical-Change/first#post2076148), claiming:

_"Being on the run, fighting for his life, and killing the killers sent after him have weathered Canach; plus, he made a concerted effort to change his look (hairstyle, etc.) so as not to be recognized and arrested by the Lionguard. It’s quite a come down from the high position and status he enjoyed as a secondborn (even if that status was never as high as he thought it should be), and his new, grimmer look is meant to reflect the psychological toll he’s had to pay as well as the physical one."_

Has there been anything else said relating to the topic from the official sources? Because a "concerted effort to change his look" may be interpreted as a plethora of things, and how much a sylvari is able to literally chisel their features into what they like goes back to the anatomy question from before.

> @"Vyr.9387" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > @"Vyr.9387" said:

> > > > @"BunjiKugashira.9754" said:

> > > > While they seem dressed, their plant clothes are technically part of their bodies. Does this mean they are nude or not?

> > >

> > > Are they a part of their bodies?

> > > I couldn't find any mention of it, and the cultural armor certainly looks like it's growing out of the body itself, but there might be a way for a sylvari to attach more flora to themselves, especially considering it's easily removed on demand, like, say, humans do with piercings or simply other animals' leather in the form of clothing and adornments like bracelets and chokers.

> > >

> > > Thankfully, we all know only certain parts of human(oid) anatomy are evil, and we seem to be safe from the unspeakable horrors hidden beneath!

> > > Despite the shower.

> >

> > It's addressed in an earlier season with Canach who changes clothes and appearance from what he looked like at the beginning of LS1 to what he looked like later in the same Season when he went on a bit of a rampage. Something to do with mindset/mood/behaviour and I think is also why the Nightmare Court look the way they do

>

> The Wiki points to an old forums' (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/southsun/Canach-s-Mutation-Radical-Change/first#post2076148), claiming:

> _"Being on the run, fighting for his life, and killing the killers sent after him have weathered Canach; plus, he made a concerted effort to change his look (hairstyle, etc.) so as not to be recognized and arrested by the Lionguard. It’s quite a come down from the high position and status he enjoyed as a secondborn (even if that status was never as high as he thought it should be), and his new, grimmer look is meant to reflect the psychological toll he’s had to pay as well as the physical one."_

>

> Has there been anything else said relating to the topic from the official sources? Because a "concerted effort to change his look" may be interpreted as a plethora of things, and how much a sylvari is able to literally chisel their features into what they like goes back to the anatomy question from before.

There's an NPC in The Grove wondering "How much should I grow?" to have enough foliage and be properly covered for interaction with other races.

Edit: Or at least I thought she was there, but I can't find her... I'll try a bit more.