SPVP TIER LIST

Razor.6392

S TIER: SPELLBREAKER, SCOURGE

A TIER: MIRAGE, FIREBRAND, DAREDEVIL, CORE SD THIEF, DRUID

B TIER: CORE WARRIOR, HOLOSMITH, CORE FA ELE, DRAGONHUNTER, CHRONOMANCER, CORE HAMMER GUARD, WEAVER

C TIER: CONDI THIEF, SCRAPPER, HERALD, TEMPEST, SOULBEAST, DEADEYE, REAPER

D TIER: RENEGADE, CORE NECRO

S: OP

A: HAS BEEN OP / WILL BE OP WHEN S TIER GETS NERFED

B: VIABLE?

C: BAD MATCHUPS OR OUTCLASSED

D- LOL

CHANGELOG:

-MOVED CONDI THIEF AND CORE WARRIOR AROUND

In my opinion

S tier: Spellbreaker, Scourge, firebrand. DP daredevil

A tier: Mirage, Druid, chronophantasma shatter

B tier: Dragonhunter, Holosmith, Herald

C tier: FA, Core War, Berserker, Weaver, ventari bunker

D tier: Deadeye, Soulbeast

E: tier: renegade

S:=meta

A:=great second option

B=solid choice

c:=viable

d:=subviable

e:=garbage

Anything from S to C is viable and can or can work with some skill,in the lower tiers. D is kinda meh, not advised, e is garbage.

Condi s/d thief is still viable. It's just not the lolpawnage that it was before.

I'd rate like this:

S: Spellbreaker, support firebrand, Curses Scourge, D/p daredevil

A: Core s/d thief, Mirage, Rifle Holosmith, Druid, Core warrior, condi firebrand, core FA ele

B: Blood magic scourge, condi s/d daredevil, Dragonhunter, Tempest, Condi chrono, Power shatter Mesmer, Soulbeast, Core power guardian, scrapper, Deadeye

C: Shiro/glint Herald, power Reaper, core burn guard, condi engi, Berserker

D- Renegade, Core rev, Core necro, core ranger, condi reaper.

anyone that thinks scourge is still S their after the nerf "bug Fix" that massacred 8k+ of our dps needs to L2P......

dont measure a class strength by stacking it with itself....... a Single scourge is prety bad nowdays... since the nerfs some classes can outright casualy walk through the shades while tunneling the necro that barely have any ways to defend himself or escape....

Love it that auramancer is either not mentioned or utterly outclassed lol.

S: Condi Mirage, Spellbreaker, D/P teef, Firebrand, scourge

A: Druid, Chrono, Scrapper, Power Chrono/Power Mirage

B: Core War, Core Guard, S/D Core teef, FA ele, Tempest, Holosmith, Dragonhunter

C. Power Herald, Condi Herald, Zerker, Weaver, Ventari Bunker

D . Soulbeast, Deadeye, Condi Engie, any Reaper

E: Renegade

So many people are forgetting in that very brief moment post-patch and pre-expansion where Core Warrior was absolutely dominating and becoming meta extremely quickly just before Spellbroken arrived. Their sustain is way over the top. C tier? LMAO, don't make me laugh, so clueless.

Looks like Everybody thinks a Daredevil is OP just because they got killed by it sometimes. I am willing to bet anything those people actually never played it themselves.

Go Daredevil and you will get insta shredded by anyone and anything who is not total and I repeat total noob.

You can't possibly say a spec is OP just because it can kill you in 1v2 or because it can run away.

Daredevil has solid place in Meta because of its +1 and decap ability. But we are speaking Combat here. In a Combat meta Daredevil would be the worse of worst choices. Which is Fun because I clearly remember Anet saying "We intended for Thief to be the ultimate 1v1 dueler class, so there would be no equal in 1v1 Environment".

> @Alatar.7364 said:

> Looks like Everybody thinks a Daredevil is OP just because they got killed by it sometimes. I am willing to bet anything those people actually never played it themselves.

> Go Daredevil and you will get insta shredded by anyone and anything who is not total and I repeat total noob.

> You can't possibly say a spec is OP just because it can kill you in 1v2 or because it can run away.

> Daredevil has solid place in Meta because of its +1 and decap ability. But we are speaking Combat here. In a Combat meta Daredevil would be the worse of worst choices. Which is Fun because I clearly remember Anet saying "We intended for Thief to be the ultimate 1v1 dueler class, so there would be no equal in 1v1 Environment".

The context of this thread is team play, not 1v1s. You can tell from the fact that most people here have support fb either in s or a tier. Hint: it's not because fb scores the kills or wins 1v1s.

> @Khenzy.9348 said:

> So many people are forgetting in that very brief moment post-patch and pre-expansion where Core Warrior was absolutely dominating and becoming meta extremely quickly just before Spellbroken arrived. Their sustain is way over the top. C tier? LMAO, don't make me laugh, so clueless.

So why was there exactly zero warriors in Tournament teams?

> @Kuya.6495 said:

> > @Alatar.7364 said:

> > Looks like Everybody thinks a Daredevil is OP just because they got killed by it sometimes. I am willing to bet anything those people actually never played it themselves.

> > Go Daredevil and you will get insta shredded by anyone and anything who is not total and I repeat total noob.

> > You can't possibly say a spec is OP just because it can kill you in 1v2 or because it can run away.

> > Daredevil has solid place in Meta because of its +1 and decap ability. But we are speaking Combat here. In a Combat meta Daredevil would be the worse of worst choices. Which is Fun because I clearly remember Anet saying "We intended for Thief to be the ultimate 1v1 dueler class, so there would be no equal in 1v1 Environment".

>

> The context of this thread is team play, not 1v1s. You can tell from the fact that most people here have support fb either in s or a tier. Hint: it's not because fb scores the kills or wins 1v1s.

According to OPs post it definitely doesn't sound like he/she's talking Team environment...

SSS (beyond broken tier): You can't miss them, they are everywhere. Spec knowledge optional.

SS (broken tier): Barely OK but SSS may need support while fighting other SSS, or errand boys. Master it or get stomped.

S (overpowered tier): Trashed or laughed at. Stop embarrassing everyone and play a real spec (insert verbal abuse).

A (balanced tier): Reported for match manipulation. Worse than 4v5. Can't be carried. Should be perm banned.

**S tier**: Memebreaker; Support Firebrand standing on a point alongside an AoE damage spec

**A tier**: Portal; Infiltrator's Arrow

**B tier**: Gadgeteer Rocket Boots

**Filler slot tier**: Everything else

**Bloat class that should have never existed and attempting to justify its existence is a mistake tier**: Revenant

Looks like a very well-designed video game :^)