It's hard to see dead people in a squad

notebene.3190

Just an observation really. I notice it at places like the little wurm boss in Caledsomething (tree people land). I have to literally look around after the fight to make sure all the dead people got rezzed because I can't see their little skulls under all the blue dots. Have no suggestion as to what to do about it. That is all.

> @TexZero.7910 said:

> That's not a raid. That's an open world boss event.

>

> Also, it may be contentious but let them waypoint.

~~It's not a raid, but it's a raid. I'm in a raid, I'm just not in a raid. It's not my fault they chose one word to talk about the same thing. :)~~

But even after a fight, it's hard to see them to run around and help them up before moving on to the next place. Just something I noticed. Usually don't bother joining raids for world events, but started to recently, and I noticed I couldn't see the dead folks easily to know where to run after the fight to rez them.

> @notebene.3190 said:

> > @TexZero.7910 said:

> > That's not a raid. That's an open world boss event.

> >

> > Also, it may be contentious but let them waypoint.

>

> It's not a raid, but it's a raid. I'm in a raid, I'm just not in a raid. It's not my fault they chose one word to talk about the same thing. :)

It's your fault for willingly choosing a misleading word in discussion's title...

> @Zaraki.5784 said:

> > @notebene.3190 said:

> > > @TexZero.7910 said:

> > > That's not a raid. That's an open world boss event.

> > >

> > > Also, it may be contentious but let them waypoint.

> >

> > It's not a raid, but it's a raid. I'm in a raid, I'm just not in a raid. It's not my fault they chose one word to talk about the same thing. :)

>

> It's your fault for willingly choosing a misleading word in discussion's title...

No, I got confused, sorry. :(

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> "WP IF DEAD"

>

(sigh)

Mr. Miyagi: "After"

Daniel: "After what?"

Mr. Miyagi: "After After!"

Like I said, it was just an observation. Because of all the blue dots on the screen, it's hard to discern the living from the dead. Which admittedly sounds like a Bruce Willis problem, but there it is.