Cal Cohen tips a tricks for conquest PVP .

Yukio blaster.9082

> @"Cal Cohen.3527" said:

> While point #4 is a joke (John Madden reference already identified), the other three are the real deal. They're pretty general ideas and certainly not a complete guide to playing ranked, but they're quick tips that most people can improve on which was the point of the original post. If they don't help you that's ok, they probably help someone else. And if no one at all found them useful, it's only my own time that was lost which is no big deal.

OK now take those tips (especialy number 2), use your dev powers and paste all that IN A HUGE WINDOW that pops up when new ppl que for ranked :D

Game fixed

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"Yukio blaster.9082" said:

> > I wasn't expecting this much salt from some people when i made this post .

> > @"Swagger.1459" @"Legatus.3608" @"Devilman.1532"

> > Those tips are the real deal, the skill's aren't everything in conquest PVP. core war can get to plat 3 or legendary the same thing about a FA ele ,core thief and most of the core builds can do so. the key is knowing how to rotate and knowing when to engage and when to disengage.

> > so if you don't like this post leave it and problem solved, you don't need to transfer your salt condition to us .

> >

>

> Is english your second language? I think you're perceiving a lot of things incorrectly. I could see how you might read my post the wrong way but I don't even know how you got swagger thrown in there with devilman.

You tell em!

> @"Yukio blaster.9082" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > @"Yukio blaster.9082" said:

> > > > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > > > @"Cal Cohen.3527" said:

> > > > > While point #4 is a joke (John Madden reference already identified), the other three are the real deal. They're pretty general ideas and certainly not a complete guide to playing ranked, but they're quick tips that most people can improve on which was the point of the original post. If they don't help you that's ok, they probably help someone else. And if no one at all found them useful, it's only my own time that was lost which is no big deal.

> > > >

> > > > You forgot must have PoF in most cases, if not get tied to a gimmick that desingage you out of combat and go cap/decap, or play somethign that makes u win with less effort after master the the burst rotations after some youtube video and practice a bit, still make shure damage output kills players fast and build has poor trade offs and can carry u a bit.

> > >

> > > You don't need POF or even HOT simply because you don't need gliders or mounts in sPVP.

> > > The core war is a monster in sPVP, the same thing about the FA ele, core thief(meta), power core mesmer, core hammer gardian and core ranger, core engi too after the last buffs (i guess i'm not sure about it) the only bad core class is necro, rev is a HOT class and he is the underdog of sPVP .

> > > What i wanna achieve here is that core classes are good and a lot of top 250 players in EU play them.

> >

> > yeah but how good are they against some pof metas..or how muc u need to try for a powercreep gap/momentum to actually kill that target with a core build?

> >

> > Core stuff that works are heavy gimick based offcourse that it would work... to some extend if it does damage it works.

> >

> >

>

> Yeah they are pretty good against POF meta's especially those four classes Core thief/war/gard/ele, in spvp they are all over the place in plat+ and they are kitten good and effective better than HOT elite specs, and in some cases better than HOT elite specs thief for example and more or less the gard(dmg).

that actually is good to know, maybe i ended emphasis to much on BAD RNG and bad momemnts...

Ill stil wait until something that i would like to play apears in game, this gameplay completelly crantradicts what i might call skillfull gameplay.

What ic on gw2 pvp is more like how show's one's gimmick than actually antyhing towards teamplay...,

Have luck on yout team RNG that they know what to evade, and read team movement on the map know when to fall back etc, wich i feel these players are extreme minory in the game and most already have bailed out.

Or since im actually bad at this game i need something to carry me that i like to play like most.

how is scrapper nowadays???

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"Yukio blaster.9082" said:

> > I wasn't expecting this much salt from some people when i made this post .

> > @"Swagger.1459" @"Legatus.3608" @"Devilman.1532"

> > Those tips are the real deal, the skill's aren't everything in conquest PVP. core war can get to plat 3 or legendary the same thing about a FA ele ,core thief and most of the core builds can do so. the key is knowing how to rotate and knowing when to engage and when to disengage.

> > so if you don't like this post leave it and problem solved, you don't need to transfer your salt condition to us .

> >

>

> Is english your second language? I think you're perceiving a lot of things incorrectly. I could see how you might read my post the wrong way but I don't even know how you got swagger thrown in there with devilman.

Both @"Yukio blaster.9082" and @"Aeolus.3615" I extend this question out to because the run-on sentence, random punctuation, and lowercase letters at the beginning of the sentences make it impossible to digest their comments at all.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > @"Yukio blaster.9082" said:

> > > I wasn't expecting this much salt from some people when i made this post .

> > > @"Swagger.1459" @"Legatus.3608" @"Devilman.1532"

> > > Those tips are the real deal, the skill's aren't everything in conquest PVP. core war can get to plat 3 or legendary the same thing about a FA ele ,core thief and most of the core builds can do so. the key is knowing how to rotate and knowing when to engage and when to disengage.

> > > so if you don't like this post leave it and problem solved, you don't need to transfer your salt condition to us .

> > >

> >

> > Is english your second language? I think you're perceiving a lot of things incorrectly. I could see how you might read my post the wrong way but I don't even know how you got swagger thrown in there with devilman.

>

> Both @"Yukio blaster.9082" and @"Aeolus.3615" I extend this question out to because the run-on sentence, random punctuation, and lowercase letters at the beginning of the sentences make it impossible to digest their comments at all.

No, english is not my main language, tks for pointing that out, ill try to write better.

I actually tend always to edit the post since i can notice some mistakes^^ even i nod at some mistakes i do typing.

> @"Cal Cohen.3527" said:

> While point #4 is a joke (John Madden reference already identified), the other three are the real deal. They're pretty general ideas and certainly not a complete guide to playing ranked, but they're quick tips that most people can improve on which was the point of the original post. If they don't help you that's ok, they probably help someone else. And if no one at all found them useful, it's only my own time that was lost which is no big deal.

ITT: Someone looking at this as a game vs People taking it too seriously