cMirage is Super Fun!

Aorin.9168

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Aorin.9168 said:

> I care not for raid viability, high level fractals, whether its "meta" or not, whether it "is better" than other specs. It's fun to play. This is a game right? I ENJOY this spec. It's effective enough that it doesnt kitten; it can kill things rather quickly, has good survivability and can solo Champs and HP's in Maguuma.

>

> You can tell me its trash all you want but I'm having fun playing it and that's all that matters to me as far as a video GAME is concerned.

>

> Man this community is toxic. I came here to leave feedback for devs and I get railed on :(

your fun is different than others , we tried to reason with you why it is not fun for many reasons but you refused to listen and just told us : shatter do bunch of stuff so much fun .

its ok you have fun with it , but its also ok people disagree with you and they backup their opinion unlike yours : do bunch of stuff

then again if its fun no matter what for you , then why would you be bothered by others suggest its weaker and its skills dont work . i meant other people want to enjoy new elite in raid or serious pvp too , but currrently they cant without being the burden to their group . why cant they be unhappy about this ?

this community is toxic lol whats your feedback exactly ?

its fun so everyone should shut up and say same as me ?

the irony

Im not telling anyone what they should do. I'm offering what I'm doing as a playstyle that I'm finding to be effective and fun in open world for a brand new spec. Some people might try it and find the fast paced, shatter for extra condi style as fun as I do.

My op was for anet feedback. Not you. I'm done here, sorry I posted.

> @atlashugged.7642 said:

> > @Zoser.7245 said:

> > I think he sees it from another point of view. The mobility of the Mirage is good for chasing a target and trying to evade it in the area but not if you are the chased one. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but it means giving up vital utilities. While it is true that the elite (Jaunt) can help little although I think that you'll be reached anyways by several of professions/specializations.

>

> You do have a 600 range dash on a 8ish second cooldown, if you're using sword. As long as you aren't targeting anyone, it will go forward through anyone.

I know, but sword isn't an option in the game mode and the build I'm thinking, too much sacrifice using that weapon. Perhaps it could works in a troll build.

> @Aorin.9168 said:

> Im not telling anyone what they should do. I'm offering what I'm doing as a playstyle that I'm finding to be effective and fun in open world for a brand new spec. Some people might try it and find the fast paced, shatter for extra condi style as fun as I do.

>

> My op was for anet feedback. Not you. I'm done here, sorry I posted.

Don't be sorry, the forum has people from all kinds of backgrounds.

> @Levetty.1279 said:

> If you are playing condi shatter in open world taking Chaos or Chrono provide so much more and play the same.

well chrono doesnt play same chrono has more shatter and can shatter more often, and has better option to set up a burst than this so called fast paced shatter build .and dont forget 25% speed trait .

For people willing to trash the spec and spit on it, you have plenty of threads to do so.

I understand what OP means. He's saying he's having fun and you're trying to convince him not to.

I have fun with Mirage. I have fun with shattering everything that is shatterable and I still have to be downed by a mob yet.

If you want to trash talk on Mirage, do it on a post that is made for it, not on someone's post that is meant to share the fun you can have with the spec.

I'm not telling you the spec is perfect or that you can't find it lackluster and whatever you want it to be, just don't spit the venom in a post meant to be about the fun part of it. Don't try to spread your hate.

You already have at least 10 posts bashing the Mirage.

I'm with you @Aorin.9168, I have a blast and having lots of fun with this spec !

> @Zoser.7245 said:

> ..... .... .....> @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > > > @etiolate.9185 said:

> > > > > I was pondering a thread stating that Mirage was simply not fun to play. Instead, I'll just disagree here. What do you find fun about it? it's visually interesting, but feels like basic Mesmer with some ambush thrown in.

> > > >

> > > > Really? I wasn't sure what to expect from the spec, but after running around through HoT for Hero Points this afternoon with it, and now having it fully completed, I honestly had a blast. I love mobile professions, and Mirage MIGHT even be more mobile than a Thief now. I think I can agree that I see it potentially getting boring after a while, but I'm sure it'll be tons of fun for now.

> > > >

> > > > Sure this spec will last me enjoyment-wise until they smoothen/balance things out a tad more.

> > >

> > > rng mobility is not real mobility and even worse its shorter range .

> > > more mobile than a thief , nice joke here .its worse than chrono for out combat mobility due to 25% speed trait .in combat , all the teleport are either rng or very limited like sword ambush due to anet forgot to give mirage a meaningful way to gain mirage cloak they tried mirror , it did not work . they did not redesign it .

> > > so this is worst elite .

> >

> > Sorry but, ambush skills are far from limited? I was easily able to cycle through 3-4 Sword Ambushes along with Blink and/or one/two of the new Mirage utility/mobility spells, continuously.

>

> I think he sees it from another point of view. The mobility of the Mirage is good for chasing a target and trying to evade it in the area but not if you are the chased one. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but it means giving up vital utilities. While it is true that the elite (Jaunt) can help little although I think that you'll be reached anyways by several of professions/specializations.

> @atlashugged.7642 said:

> > @Zoser.7245 said:

> > I think he sees it from another point of view. The mobility of the Mirage is good for chasing a target and trying to evade it in the area but not if you are the chased one. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but it means giving up vital utilities. While it is true that the elite (Jaunt) can help little although I think that you'll be reached anyways by several of professions/specializations.

>

> You do have a 600 range dash on a 8ish second cooldown, if you're using sword. As long as you aren't targeting anyone, it will go forward through anyone.

Use more signets, trait signets for giving distortion. I can use like 6 sword dashes in a row (if needed).

V Dash > V Dash > F4 Dash > and then there's two signets, one that heals and one that resets the cooldown on all Shatter abilities, both granting Distortion and thus another use of Ambush each. Plus another use of F4. After all this your endurance will have gone up some again, for another potential ambush. This totals to seven back-to-back Sword Ambushes (obviously after draining lots of CDs, so really only good for creating massive distance).

Not too good for the sword damage-wise, but provides loads of mobility. Curious how this would work on a condi build, with an Ambush ability that stacks conditions.

> @Vahn.9351 said:

> For people willing to trash the spec and spit on it, you have plenty of threads to do so.

>

> I understand what OP means. He's saying he's having fun and you're trying to convince him not to.

>

> I have fun with Mirage. I have fun with shattering everything that is shatterable and I still have to be downed by a mob yet.

>

> If you want to trash talk on Mirage, do it on a post that is made for it, not on someone's post that is meant to share the fun you can have with the spec.

>

> I'm not telling you the spec is perfect or that you can't find it lackluster and whatever you want it to be, just don't spit the venom in a post meant to be about the fun part of it. Don't try to spread your hate.

> You already have at least 10 posts bashing the Mirage.

>

> I'm with you @Aorin.9168, I have a blast and having lots of fun with this spec !

Exactly, it's nice having a thread with people trying their own thing and sharing those things, cause they might help some others to have fun in the game. Cause hey, that's the goal in the end, isn't it?

OP, don't let some sour people take away your enjoyment. I'm sure even if Anet sees this they'll be pleased to see some people are genuinely enjoying the spec, especially with the crazy amounts of hate going on.

If the sour ones wanna play Chrono for another two years, all the power to them. I'll be enjoying my Mirage :)

> @Vahn.9351 said:

> For people willing to trash the spec and spit on it, you have plenty of threads to do so.

>

> I understand what OP means. He's saying he's having fun and you're trying to convince him not to.

>

> I have fun with Mirage. I have fun with shattering everything that is shatterable and I still have to be downed by a mob yet.

>

> If you want to trash talk on Mirage, do it on a post that is made for it, not on someone's post that is meant to share the fun you can have with the spec.

>

> I'm not telling you the spec is perfect or that you can't find it lackluster and whatever you want it to be, just don't spit the venom in a post meant to be about the fun part of it. Don't try to spread your hate.

>

> I'm with you @Aorin.9168, I have a blast and having lots of fun with this spec !

I'm just telling him a build that plays exactly the same but has better traits and tools.

> @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > @Zoser.7245 said:

> > ..... .... .....> @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > > @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > > > > @etiolate.9185 said:

> > > > > > I was pondering a thread stating that Mirage was simply not fun to play. Instead, I'll just disagree here. What do you find fun about it? it's visually interesting, but feels like basic Mesmer with some ambush thrown in.

> > > > >

> > > > > Really? I wasn't sure what to expect from the spec, but after running around through HoT for Hero Points this afternoon with it, and now having it fully completed, I honestly had a blast. I love mobile professions, and Mirage MIGHT even be more mobile than a Thief now. I think I can agree that I see it potentially getting boring after a while, but I'm sure it'll be tons of fun for now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sure this spec will last me enjoyment-wise until they smoothen/balance things out a tad more.

> > > >

> > > > rng mobility is not real mobility and even worse its shorter range .

> > > > more mobile than a thief , nice joke here .its worse than chrono for out combat mobility due to 25% speed trait .in combat , all the teleport are either rng or very limited like sword ambush due to anet forgot to give mirage a meaningful way to gain mirage cloak they tried mirror , it did not work . they did not redesign it .

> > > > so this is worst elite .

> > >

> > > Sorry but, ambush skills are far from limited? I was easily able to cycle through 3-4 Sword Ambushes along with Blink and/or one/two of the new Mirage utility/mobility spells, continuously.

> >

>

> > @atlashugged.7642 said:

> > > @Zoser.7245 said:

> > > I think he sees it from another point of view. The mobility of the Mirage is good for chasing a target and trying to evade it in the area but not if you are the chased one. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but it means giving up vital utilities. While it is true that the elite (Jaunt) can help little although I think that you'll be reached anyways by several of professions/specializations.

> >

> > You do have a 600 range dash on a 8ish second cooldown, if you're using sword. As long as you aren't targeting anyone, it will go forward through anyone.

>

> Use more signets, trait signets for giving distortion. I can use like 6 sword dashes in a row (if needed).

> V Dash > V Dash > F4 Dash > and then there's two signets, one that heals and one that resets the cooldown on all Shatter abilities, both granting Distortion and thus another use of Ambush each. Plus another use of F4. After all this your endurance will have gone up some again, for another potential ambush. This totals to seven back-to-back Sword Ambushes (obviously after draining lots of CDs, so really only good for creating massive distance).

>

> Not too good for the sword damage-wise, but provides loads of mobility. Curious how this would work on a condi build, with an Ambush ability that stacks conditions.

>

>

> > @Vahn.9351 said:

> > For people willing to trash the spec and spit on it, you have plenty of threads to do so.

> >

> > I understand what OP means. He's saying he's having fun and you're trying to convince him not to.

> >

> > I have fun with Mirage. I have fun with shattering everything that is shatterable and I still have to be downed by a mob yet.

> >

> > If you want to trash talk on Mirage, do it on a post that is made for it, not on someone's post that is meant to share the fun you can have with the spec.

> >

> > I'm not telling you the spec is perfect or that you can't find it lackluster and whatever you want it to be, just don't spit the venom in a post meant to be about the fun part of it. Don't try to spread your hate.

> > You already have at least 10 posts bashing the Mirage.

> >

> > I'm with you @Aorin.9168, I have a blast and having lots of fun with this spec !

>

>

> Exactly, it's nice having a thread with people trying their own thing and sharing those things, cause they might help some others to have fun in the game. Cause hey, that's the goal in the end, isn't it?

>

> OP, don't let some sour people take away your enjoyment. I'm sure even if Anet sees this they'll be pleased to see some people are genuinely enjoying the spec, especially with the crazy amounts of hate going on.

> If the sour ones wanna play Chrono for another two years, all the power to them. I'll be enjoying my Mirage :)

try to make post to help others when you actually understand the game and class maybe better than saying i build this mirage and shatter do bunch of thing so its fun .

its natural that others won't find its fun for them especially when op has little else to say about his build . and they will question op choice over function or power level , for many mesmer players , mirage and op build failed on both sides .its hard for us to understand his fun . all we got from his post is i have fun that's it .

also your logic is if we are not talking about how fun mirage is then we are off topic . since when the disagreement is off topic .

i got called as toxic community for saying few things on op build don't work well when i did not say a single word about op personality

> @Vahn.9351 said:

>

>

>

>

>

> @musu.9205 said:

> > @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > @Zoser.7245 said:

> > > ..... .... .....> @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > > > @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > > > > > @etiolate.9185 said:

> > > > > > > I was pondering a thread stating that Mirage was simply not fun to play. Instead, I'll just disagree here. What do you find fun about it? it's visually interesting, but feels like basic Mesmer with some ambush thrown in.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Really? I wasn't sure what to expect from the spec, but after running around through HoT for Hero Points this afternoon with it, and now having it fully completed, I honestly had a blast. I love mobile professions, and Mirage MIGHT even be more mobile than a Thief now. I think I can agree that I see it potentially getting boring after a while, but I'm sure it'll be tons of fun for now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sure this spec will last me enjoyment-wise until they smoothen/balance things out a tad more.

> > > > >

> > > > > rng mobility is not real mobility and even worse its shorter range .

> > > > > more mobile than a thief , nice joke here .its worse than chrono for out combat mobility due to 25% speed trait .in combat , all the teleport are either rng or very limited like sword ambush due to anet forgot to give mirage a meaningful way to gain mirage cloak they tried mirror , it did not work . they did not redesign it .

> > > > > so this is worst elite .

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but, ambush skills are far from limited? I was easily able to cycle through 3-4 Sword Ambushes along with Blink and/or one/two of the new Mirage utility/mobility spells, continuously.

> > >

> > > I think he sees it from another point of view. The mobility of the Mirage is good for chasing a target and trying to evade it in the area but not if you are the chased one. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but it means giving up vital utilities. While it is true that the elite (Jaunt) can help little although I think that you'll be reached anyways by several of professions/specializations.

> >

> > > @atlashugged.7642 said:

> > > > @Zoser.7245 said:

> > > > I think he sees it from another point of view. The mobility of the Mirage is good for chasing a target and trying to evade it in the area but not if you are the chased one. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but it means giving up vital utilities. While it is true that the elite (Jaunt) can help little although I think that you'll be reached anyways by several of professions/specializations.

> > >

> > > You do have a 600 range dash on a 8ish second cooldown, if you're using sword. As long as you aren't targeting anyone, it will go forward through anyone.

> >

> > Use more signets, trait signets for giving distortion. I can use like 6 sword dashes in a row (if needed).

> > V Dash > V Dash > F4 Dash > and then there's two signets, one that heals and one that resets the cooldown on all Shatter abilities, both granting Distortion and thus another use of Ambush each. Plus another use of F4. After all this your endurance will have gone up some again, for another potential ambush. This totals to seven back-to-back Sword Ambushes (obviously after draining lots of CDs, so really only good for creating massive distance).

> >

> > Not too good for the sword damage-wise, but provides loads of mobility. Curious how this would work on a condi build, with an Ambush ability that stacks conditions.

> >

> >

> > > @Vahn.9351 said:

> > > For people willing to trash the spec and spit on it, you have plenty of threads to do so.

> > >

> > > I understand what OP means. He's saying he's having fun and you're trying to convince him not to.

> > >

> > > I have fun with Mirage. I have fun with shattering everything that is shatterable and I still have to be downed by a mob yet.

> > >

> > > If you want to trash talk on Mirage, do it on a post that is made for it, not on someone's post that is meant to share the fun you can have with the spec.

> > >

> > > I'm not telling you the spec is perfect or that you can't find it lackluster and whatever you want it to be, just don't spit the venom in a post meant to be about the fun part of it. Don't try to spread your hate.

> > > You already have at least 10 posts bashing the Mirage.

> > >

> > > I'm with you @Aorin.9168, I have a blast and having lots of fun with this spec !

> >

> >

> > Exactly, it's nice having a thread with people trying their own thing and sharing those things, cause they might help some others to have fun in the game. Cause hey, that's the goal in the end, isn't it?

> >

> > OP, don't let some sour people take away your enjoyment. I'm sure even if Anet sees this they'll be pleased to see some people are genuinely enjoying the spec, especially with the crazy amounts of hate going on.

> > If the sour ones wanna play Chrono for another two years, all the power to them. I'll be enjoying my Mirage :)

>

> try to make post to help others when you actually understand the game and class maybe better than saying i build this mirage and shatter do bunch of thing so its fun .

>

> its natural that others won't find its fun for them especially when op has little else to say about his build . and they will question op choice over function or power level , for many mesmer players , mirage and op build failed on both sides .its hard for us to understand his fun . all we got from his post is i have fun that's it .

>

> also your logic is if we are not talking about how fun mirage is then we are off topic . since when the disagreement is off topic .

> i got called as toxic community for saying few things on op build don't work well when i did not say a single word about op personality

Thread title: Mirage = fun

You're harping on the spec

Me = off-topic? Interesting

> > @Vahn.9351 said:

> > For people willing to trash the spec and spit on it, you have plenty of threads to do so.

> >

> > I understand what OP means. He's saying he's having fun and you're trying to convince him not to.

> >

> > I have fun with Mirage. I have fun with shattering everything that is shatterable and I still have to be downed by a mob yet.

> >

> > If you want to trash talk on Mirage, do it on a post that is made for it, not on someone's post that is meant to share the fun you can have with the spec.

> >

> > I'm not telling you the spec is perfect or that you can't find it lackluster and whatever you want it to be, just don't spit the venom in a post meant to be about the fun part of it. Don't try to spread your hate.

> > You already have at least 10 posts bashing the Mirage.

> >

> > I'm with you @Aorin.9168, I have a blast and having lots of fun with this spec !

>

> > @musu.9205 said:

> > > @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > > @Zoser.7245 said:

> > > > ..... .... .....> @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > > > > @musu.9205 said:

> > > > > > > @tnhalbertsma.7682 said:

> > > > > > > > @etiolate.9185 said:

> > > > > > > > I was pondering a thread stating that Mirage was simply not fun to play. Instead, I'll just disagree here. What do you find fun about it? it's visually interesting, but feels like basic Mesmer with some ambush thrown in.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Really? I wasn't sure what to expect from the spec, but after running around through HoT for Hero Points this afternoon with it, and now having it fully completed, I honestly had a blast. I love mobile professions, and Mirage MIGHT even be more mobile than a Thief now. I think I can agree that I see it potentially getting boring after a while, but I'm sure it'll be tons of fun for now.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sure this spec will last me enjoyment-wise until they smoothen/balance things out a tad more.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > rng mobility is not real mobility and even worse its shorter range .

> > > > > > more mobile than a thief , nice joke here .its worse than chrono for out combat mobility due to 25% speed trait .in combat , all the teleport are either rng or very limited like sword ambush due to anet forgot to give mirage a meaningful way to gain mirage cloak they tried mirror , it did not work . they did not redesign it .

> > > > > > so this is worst elite .

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry but, ambush skills are far from limited? I was easily able to cycle through 3-4 Sword Ambushes along with Blink and/or one/two of the new Mirage utility/mobility spells, continuously.

> > > >

> > > > I think he sees it from another point of view. The mobility of the Mirage is good for chasing a target and trying to evade it in the area but not if you are the chased one. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but it means giving up vital utilities. While it is true that the elite (Jaunt) can help little although I think that you'll be reached anyways by several of professions/specializations.

> > >

> > > > @atlashugged.7642 said:

> > > > > @Zoser.7245 said:

> > > > > I think he sees it from another point of view. The mobility of the Mirage is good for chasing a target and trying to evade it in the area but not if you are the chased one. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but it means giving up vital utilities. While it is true that the elite (Jaunt) can help little although I think that you'll be reached anyways by several of professions/specializations.

> > > >

> > > > You do have a 600 range dash on a 8ish second cooldown, if you're using sword. As long as you aren't targeting anyone, it will go forward through anyone.

> > >

> > > Use more signets, trait signets for giving distortion. I can use like 6 sword dashes in a row (if needed).

> > > V Dash > V Dash > F4 Dash > and then there's two signets, one that heals and one that resets the cooldown on all Shatter abilities, both granting Distortion and thus another use of Ambush each. Plus another use of F4. After all this your endurance will have gone up some again, for another potential ambush. This totals to seven back-to-back Sword Ambushes (obviously after draining lots of CDs, so really only good for creating massive distance).

> > >

> > > Not too good for the sword damage-wise, but provides loads of mobility. Curious how this would work on a condi build, with an Ambush ability that stacks conditions.

> > >

> > >

> > > > @Vahn.9351 said:

> > > > For people willing to trash the spec and spit on it, you have plenty of threads to do so.

> > > >

> > > > I understand what OP means. He's saying he's having fun and you're trying to convince him not to.

> > > >

> > > > I have fun with Mirage. I have fun with shattering everything that is shatterable and I still have to be downed by a mob yet.

> > > >

> > > > If you want to trash talk on Mirage, do it on a post that is made for it, not on someone's post that is meant to share the fun you can have with the spec.

> > > >

> > > > I'm not telling you the spec is perfect or that you can't find it lackluster and whatever you want it to be, just don't spit the venom in a post meant to be about the fun part of it. Don't try to spread your hate.

> > > > You already have at least 10 posts bashing the Mirage.

> > > >

> > > > I'm with you @Aorin.9168, I have a blast and having lots of fun with this spec !

> > >

> > >

> > > Exactly, it's nice having a thread with people trying their own thing and sharing those things, cause they might help some others to have fun in the game. Cause hey, that's the goal in the end, isn't it?

> > >

> > > OP, don't let some sour people take away your enjoyment. I'm sure even if Anet sees this they'll be pleased to see some people are genuinely enjoying the spec, especially with the crazy amounts of hate going on.

> > > If the sour ones wanna play Chrono for another two years, all the power to them. I'll be enjoying my Mirage :)

> >

> > try to make post to help others when you actually understand the game and class maybe better than saying i build this mirage and shatter do bunch of thing so its fun .

> >

> > its natural that others won't find its fun for them especially when op has little else to say about his build . and they will question op choice over function or power level , for many mesmer players , mirage and op build failed on both sides .its hard for us to understand his fun . all we got from his post is i have fun that's it .

> >

> > also your logic is if we are not talking about how fun mirage is then we are off topic . since when the disagreement is off topic .

> > i got called as toxic community for saying few things on op build don't work well when i did not say a single word about op personality

>

> Thread title: Mirage = fun

> You're harping on the spec

> Me = off-topic? Interesting

did you read op post ? or what i said

he said few things about mirage being fun , especially the mobility and even later op said mirage has better mobility .

i said try to play dd , more useful and with a dodge that actually does something more interesting .

i talked about the same concept of special dodge from mirage and dd .its not random trash spec talk .but hey i dont understand the game , people must have been randomly talking about thief for fun .

how is that off topic ?

think about this if a new player comes here and sees what op said and all commets is about mirage being fun , then he invests into mirage only later he finds out few things op lists doesn't work well . how fun would it be for him ?

It's pretty obvious from the first message that fun doesn't come with build for OP, and it's the same for me.

I don't need my class to be Meta or to have the best rotation for it to be fun.

Coming on someone's topic who says "I have fun with this spec ! I love shattering things !" And telling him that he should not be shattering because it's bad is indeed off topic whether you people realize it or not.

I can understand why you would want someone to play it in a different way that is more optimal, but really not all players are looking for this. Some just want to have fun, as would Cyndi Lauper say. Really, thank you for trying to help but in the end it's not what this thread is looking for.

Build optimization talk has no place here on this topic so please do the OP, and everyone else who just wants to have fun and spread the joy without being optimal, a favor and stop talking about whether he should be using this build or that one.

Fun comes in many shapes (I have a Level 80 Thief and still enjoy Mirage's mobility more, it's just my cup of tea where I'm bored with Thief) and we clearly don't have the same one, it happens, no big deals, none is mad or hurt, just move along to another thread and let us be fools who have fun.

No need to reply to each other in a way that keeps the build talk/optimization going. Please. Not in this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

> @Vahn.9351 said:

> It's pretty obvious from the first message that fun doesn't come with build for OP, and it's the same for me.

> I don't need my class to be Meta or to have the best rotation for it to be fun.

>

> Coming on someone's topic who says "I have fun with this spec ! I love shattering things !" And telling him that he should not be shattering because it's bad is indeed off topic whether you people realize it or not.

>

> Build optimization talk has no place here on this topic so please do the OP, and everyone else who just wants to have fun and spread the joy without being optimal, a favor and stop talking about whether he should be using this build or that one.

> Fun comes in many shapes and we clearly don't have the same one, it happens, no big deals, none is mad or hurt, just move along to another thread and let us be fools who have fun.

>

> No need to reply to each other in a way that keeps the build talk/optimization going. Please. Not in this thread.

>

> Thank you for your understanding.

I did not just talk about being useful . you can check my post . i talked about how few things he found fun don't work well . or something simply has flaw in its function .

talk about build =/= optimization or aim for meta .

i did not say he should not shatter , i said shatter will waste all his dmg resource , and explained why mirage has limited ambush while also ambush is not worth which is a flaw in his build .you can change my words all you want . but telling people something isn't working well for certain reasons is far from telling them what they should do . for the worst i said he could play DD for better result .did i even use word "should "?

> @Vahn.9351 said:

> It's pretty obvious from the first message that fun doesn't come with build for OP, and it's the same for me.

> I don't need my class to be Meta or to have the best rotation for it to be fun.

>

> Coming on someone's topic who says "I have fun with this spec ! I love shattering things !" And telling him that he should not be shattering because it's bad is indeed off topic whether you people realize it or not.

>

> I can understand why you would want someone to play it in a different way that is more optimal, but really not all players are looking for this. Some just want to have fun, as would Cyndi Lauper say. Really, thank you for trying to help but in the end it's not what this thread is looking for.

>

> Build optimization talk has no place here on this topic so please do the OP, and everyone else who just wants to have fun and spread the joy without being optimal, a favor and stop talking about whether he should be using this build or that one.

> Fun comes in many shapes (I have a Level 80 Thief and still enjoy Mirage's mobility more, it's just my cup of tea where I'm bored with Thief) and we clearly don't have the same one, it happens, no big deals, none is mad or hurt, just move along to another thread and let us be fools who have fun.

>

> No need to reply to each other in a way that keeps the build talk/optimization going. Please. Not in this thread.

>

> Thank you for your understanding.

We get it, you like to have fun at other's expense since they have to carry your "fun specs". You're the guy that makes Axemaster take 10 minutes instead of 2-3 in Dragon Stand.

> @Zenith.7301 said:

> We get it, you like to have fun at other's expense since they have to carry your "fun specs". You're the guy that makes Axemaster take 10 minutes instead of 2-3 in Dragon Stand.

There is a time for fun and a time for playing/raiding with people you don't know.

You don't know how I play. Having fun with Mirage doesn't mean you can't shape your class into something else to be effective or switch to Chrono when it's needed.

There was a time where GW2's community was called the nicest one. People like you, shutting down others fun instantly are what killed it.

Move along. Thank you.

> @musu.9205 said:

> > @Vahn.9351 said:

> > It's pretty obvious from the first message that fun doesn't come with build for OP, and it's the same for me.

> > I don't need my class to be Meta or to have the best rotation for it to be fun.

> >

> > Coming on someone's topic who says "I have fun with this spec ! I love shattering things !" And telling him that he should not be shattering because it's bad is indeed off topic whether you people realize it or not.

> >

> > Build optimization talk has no place here on this topic so please do the OP, and everyone else who just wants to have fun and spread the joy without being optimal, a favor and stop talking about whether he should be using this build or that one.

> > Fun comes in many shapes and we clearly don't have the same one, it happens, no big deals, none is mad or hurt, just move along to another thread and let us be fools who have fun.

> >

> > No need to reply to each other in a way that keeps the build talk/optimization going. Please. Not in this thread.

> >

> > Thank you for your understanding.

>

> I did not just talk about being useful . you can check my post . i talked about how few things he found fun don't work well . or something simply has flaw in its function .

>

> talk about build =/= optimization or aim for meta .

> i did not say he should not shatter , i said shatter will waste all his dmg resource , and explained why mirage has limited ambush while also ambush is not worth which is a flaw in his build .you can change my words all you want . but telling people something isn't working well for certain reasons is far from telling them what they should do . for the worst i said he could play DD for better result .did i even use word "should "?

How do you never have illusions? I get three with just the Sword abilities. That's not counting ALL the other sources that'll give me illusions.

You make it sound like it's a gigantic hassle to get illusions, doesn't seem to have been the case for me?

> > @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> > Fun sure... I like the concept but... the execution. When you know stuff and compare it to other classes (and not be a 100% casual) yeah that 'fun' for most people falls flat.

>

> There's always something or someone to compare something to, and everything will always fall flat.

If you spam your evades to put distance you are dead anyways. It's usefull the sword ambush to do it but you must evade while your enemy is casting their skill about you so keep an eye and don't waste them.

Edit: Aside, to all, have fun! There are a lot of new things to do. Good hunt out there.

> @Zenith.7301 said:

> > @Vahn.9351 said:

> > It's pretty obvious from the first message that fun doesn't come with build for OP, and it's the same for me.

> > I don't need my class to be Meta or to have the best rotation for it to be fun.

> >

> > Coming on someone's topic who says "I have fun with this spec ! I love shattering things !" And telling him that he should not be shattering because it's bad is indeed off topic whether you people realize it or not.

> >

> > I can understand why you would want someone to play it in a different way that is more optimal, but really not all players are looking for this. Some just want to have fun, as would Cyndi Lauper say. Really, thank you for trying to help but in the end it's not what this thread is looking for.

> >

> > Build optimization talk has no place here on this topic so please do the OP, and everyone else who just wants to have fun and spread the joy without being optimal, a favor and stop talking about whether he should be using this build or that one.

> > Fun comes in many shapes (I have a Level 80 Thief and still enjoy Mirage's mobility more, it's just my cup of tea where I'm bored with Thief) and we clearly don't have the same one, it happens, no big deals, none is mad or hurt, just move along to another thread and let us be fools who have fun.

> >

> > No need to reply to each other in a way that keeps the build talk/optimization going. Please. Not in this thread.

> >

> > Thank you for your understanding.

>

> We get it, you like to have fun at other's expense since they have to carry your "fun specs". You're the guy that makes Axemaster take 10 minutes instead of 2-3 in Dragon Stand.

sad thing is we are not even talking about raid build we are talking about how mechanics conflict with each other in this case its shatter vs IH or

rng teleport axe 3 which requires you in melee range to get its dmg .

its more like we are trying to get bugged event fixed while they are saying : we enjoy failing event coz we barely experience failure in open world , we have fun , you guys go away .

Yes, we have fun, you guys go away on another thread amongst the dozens of them meaning to be about fixing things and all.

It's easy and you get to keep giving ideas about the class on a thread that actually matters while we enjoy our failure with a non hidden burst of joy, because we like it anyway.

Thank fou for your understanding.