THANK YOU ANET FOR NEW CHARR HORNS!

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > Quite frankly, they're boring and I have to question them being worthy of being premium exclusive.

>

> But *are* they exclusive? The patch notes makes it seem like they're available for new characters.

I just checked - they actually _ARE_ available for new characters.

> @"Batel.9206" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > Quite frankly, they're boring and I have to question them being worthy of being premium exclusive.

> >

> > But *are* they exclusive? The patch notes makes it seem like they're available for new characters.

>

> I just checked - they actually _ARE_ available for new characters.

Then it is not so bad, I guess. I mean they are still quite disappointing but fair is fair - I must’ve misread the notes.

Is there any way I can get a refund for the total make over kit that came with my level 80 boost I bought, if you hadn't been so secretive regarding upcoming features I wouldn't have used it in my Charr less than a week ago?

I have one of those haircut kits that dropped from a Black Lion Chest, will those work on the horns?

Just went and checked it out and it is really cool. Seems that a bunch of the "new" ones are because male got all the female horns added and vice versa (which is super cool). Also a nice selection of completely new horns for both, so thats really cool :)

Never made any changes on my charr character (the added hairstyles did not appeal to me), but I might just consider giving her new horns.

> @"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:

> Is there any way I can get a refund for the total make over kit that came with my level 80 boost I bought, if you hadn't been so secretive regarding upcoming features I wouldn't have used it in my Charr less than a week ago?

>

> I have one of those haircut kits that dropped from a Black Lion Chest, will those work on the horns?

Try opening a ticket with CS, no promises, and the worst that can happen is that they say Nope. Good luck!

> @"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:

> Is there any way I can get a refund for the total make over kit that came with my level 80 boost I bought, if you hadn't been so secretive regarding upcoming features I wouldn't have used it in my Charr less than a week ago?

>

> I have one of those haircut kits that dropped from a Black Lion Chest, will those work on the horns?

Yes the hair style kits work. I just used one on my charr :)

> @"artemis.6781" said:

> > @"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:

> > Is there any way I can get a refund for the total make over kit that came with my level 80 boost I bought, if you hadn't been so secretive regarding upcoming features I wouldn't have used it in my Charr less than a week ago?

> >

> > I have one of those haircut kits that dropped from a Black Lion Chest, will those work on the horns?

>

> Yes the hair style kits work. I just used one on my charr :)

No reason for a ticket then, thanks for the info.