Please Overhaul Raids.

> @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > @"Neutra.6857" said:

> > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > Would be nice if we had other options for raids, like auto join or different difficulty levels. It's too hard to connect with people and organize a group. In lieu of that I feel like they should just make raids much more casual, in order to lower player scrutiny so we can actually do them. I love hard content but organizing the group and jumping through the hoops is too much work and it's tedious. Please consider making raids more palatable for everyone.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > "I love hard content, but I don't really want to put any effort so please make it casual instead. Thx".

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm willing to put in maximum effort when it comes to player skill and game mechanics. But maximum effort to psychologically impress strangers into working together, and dealing with all of their problems or shortcomings, that's just a ton of unfun work.

> > > > So if you are unwilling to put in the effort to get people to work together why do you want to raid? Raiding is group content with all that is involved in forming a group. There is also if you are unwilling or unable to join or make a static pug raiding.

> > >

> > > Yah I'm trying to find a way to make the grouping process less tedious, painful, and scrutinizing. I don't care if they lower the raid difficulty or not, I'm simply looking for ways to reduce the problems and chunkiness and tedium that is organizing a group. Yes I'd be OK if they nerfed raids into the ground if it made grouping easier.

> >

> > don't pug, get a guild

> > problem solved

>

> That's not really problem solved as all the scrutinizing I mentioned above takes place still. Trying to mitigate that.

that's not a problem with raids that's a problem with the ppl you raid with.

you can change raids all you want ppl will stay jerks.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > @"Neutra.6857" said:

> > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > Would be nice if we had other options for raids, like auto join or different difficulty levels. It's too hard to connect with people and organize a group. In lieu of that I feel like they should just make raids much more casual, in order to lower player scrutiny so we can actually do them. I love hard content but organizing the group and jumping through the hoops is too much work and it's tedious. Please consider making raids more palatable for everyone.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > "I love hard content, but I don't really want to put any effort so please make it casual instead. Thx".

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm willing to put in maximum effort when it comes to player skill and game mechanics. But maximum effort to psychologically impress strangers into working together, and dealing with all of their problems or shortcomings, that's just a ton of unfun work.

> > > > > So if you are unwilling to put in the effort to get people to work together why do you want to raid? Raiding is group content with all that is involved in forming a group. There is also if you are unwilling or unable to join or make a static pug raiding.

> > > >

> > > > Yah I'm trying to find a way to make the grouping process less tedious, painful, and scrutinizing. I don't care if they lower the raid difficulty or not, I'm simply looking for ways to reduce the problems and chunkiness and tedium that is organizing a group. Yes I'd be OK if they nerfed raids into the ground if it made grouping easier.

> > >

> > > don't pug, get a guild

> > > problem solved

> >

> > That's not really problem solved as all the scrutinizing I mentioned above takes place still. Trying to mitigate that.

>

> that's not a problem with raids that's a problem with the ppl you raid with.

> you can change raids all you want ppl will stay jerks.

Probably true but the effort to find new people is equally tedious, so tedious that I've refused to do content that i excel at, simply because getting in with a good group requires too much time and effort.

I've talked to other players who echo the same sentiments and wish there was a no hassle way to raid with minimal talking or effort put in to find good players. Also finding good players or getting into a raid group isn't even playing the game. If your doing that you're just standing around, it's boring and feels like work.

> @"preacher.9370" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > gw2 raids already is among the easiest in the mmo market and the whole point of raids was difficult content that isn't for everybody.

> > > >

> > > > tldr: no

> > >

> > > I like hard content, out of all the mmos however, gw2 has the least quality of life options for raids.

> >

> > what QoL improvements do you want exactly? (because the only thing ppl suggest here is easy mode which raids already are.)

>

> raids easy mode? then why all the lfg posting want experienced, specific builds, x amount of LI...?

Because people do not want to carry people who put no effort in

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > @"Neutra.6857" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > Would be nice if we had other options for raids, like auto join or different difficulty levels. It's too hard to connect with people and organize a group. In lieu of that I feel like they should just make raids much more casual, in order to lower player scrutiny so we can actually do them. I love hard content but organizing the group and jumping through the hoops is too much work and it's tedious. Please consider making raids more palatable for everyone.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > "I love hard content, but I don't really want to put any effort so please make it casual instead. Thx".

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm willing to put in maximum effort when it comes to player skill and game mechanics. But maximum effort to psychologically impress strangers into working together, and dealing with all of their problems or shortcomings, that's just a ton of unfun work.

> > > > > > So if you are unwilling to put in the effort to get people to work together why do you want to raid? Raiding is group content with all that is involved in forming a group. There is also if you are unwilling or unable to join or make a static pug raiding.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yah I'm trying to find a way to make the grouping process less tedious, painful, and scrutinizing. I don't care if they lower the raid difficulty or not, I'm simply looking for ways to reduce the problems and chunkiness and tedium that is organizing a group. Yes I'd be OK if they nerfed raids into the ground if it made grouping easier.

> > > >

> > > > don't pug, get a guild

> > > > problem solved

> > >

> > > That's not really problem solved as all the scrutinizing I mentioned above takes place still. Trying to mitigate that.

> >

> > that's not a problem with raids that's a problem with the ppl you raid with.

> > you can change raids all you want ppl will stay jerks.

>

> Probably true but the effort to find new people is equally tedious, so tedious that I've refused to do content that i excel at, simply because getting in with a good group requires too much time and effort.

>

> I've talked to other players who echo the same sentiments and wish there was a no hassle way to raid with minimal talking or effort put in to find good players. Also finding good players or getting into a raid group isn't even playing the game. If your doing that you're just standing around, it's boring and feels like work.

Since you talked to other players then keep talking to other players and when you found 9 others that think the same as you form a raid squad.

Im waiting here eagerly how you did.

I mean with 10 people that cant work together only know how to keep them selfs alive as a single player.

Dude what are you talking about, I started raids a month ago and ive cleared wing 1-4 every week with lfg pugging without discord. Next reset ill be done with my 1st legy armor collection. It doesnt take that long, i find a group whatever timezone i can get on. I like it so much, im always excited for reset. What you need to do is gear diff classes and learn them, I guarantee its gonna be easier to get into groups then. Most groups dont even care how many kill proofs u have link 1 sloth mushroom youre good as long as youve cleared it once. Buy a tag, make your own lfg so you dont have to ping any kill proof. Gotta give effort to get rewards.

stop begging for easier raids. what's so hard in organize people with basic brain?????????????????????????????????????? just stop with this, it's just shows how the people in this game just don't want to improve and never will with this attitude. you just want to play whatever build you want and clear the raids without any effort. too hard? go play others games. instead requesting for harder bosses with CM option you just want to nerf so all people can enjoy end game without any effort. what's the point. all the point is to work hard for end game content. if everyone can do that easily without effort then it's not end game and has no point. what's the point farming rewards and gold for then???

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > @"Neutra.6857" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Would be nice if we had other options for raids, like auto join or different difficulty levels. It's too hard to connect with people and organize a group. In lieu of that I feel like they should just make raids much more casual, in order to lower player scrutiny so we can actually do them. I love hard content but organizing the group and jumping through the hoops is too much work and it's tedious. Please consider making raids more palatable for everyone.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > "I love hard content, but I don't really want to put any effort so please make it casual instead. Thx".

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'm willing to put in maximum effort when it comes to player skill and game mechanics. But maximum effort to psychologically impress strangers into working together, and dealing with all of their problems or shortcomings, that's just a ton of unfun work.

> > > > > > > So if you are unwilling to put in the effort to get people to work together why do you want to raid? Raiding is group content with all that is involved in forming a group. There is also if you are unwilling or unable to join or make a static pug raiding.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yah I'm trying to find a way to make the grouping process less tedious, painful, and scrutinizing. I don't care if they lower the raid difficulty or not, I'm simply looking for ways to reduce the problems and chunkiness and tedium that is organizing a group. Yes I'd be OK if they nerfed raids into the ground if it made grouping easier.

> > > > >

> > > > > don't pug, get a guild

> > > > > problem solved

> > > >

> > > > That's not really problem solved as all the scrutinizing I mentioned above takes place still. Trying to mitigate that.

> > >

> > > that's not a problem with raids that's a problem with the ppl you raid with.

> > > you can change raids all you want ppl will stay jerks.

> >

> > Probably true but the effort to find new people is equally tedious, so tedious that I've refused to do content that i excel at, simply because getting in with a good group requires too much time and effort.

> >

> > I've talked to other players who echo the same sentiments and wish there was a no hassle way to raid with minimal talking or effort put in to find good players. Also finding good players or getting into a raid group isn't even playing the game. If your doing that you're just standing around, it's boring and feels like work.

>

> Since you talked to other players then keep talking to other players and when you found 9 others that think the same as you form a raid squad.

> Im waiting here eagerly how you did.

> I mean with 10 people that cant work together only know how to keep them selfs alive as a single player.

No I don't want to talk to 10 other players when most mmos have raid experiences that don't require me too, why should I be expected to on here? Simply because they don't have the feature? I'm asking them to add these features.

Talking to players is an optional experience in this game that has no real relation to actual gameplay. Think about it, if I talk to 10 players does that somehow increase my skill level or ability to perform? No it only affects whether I am included in certain things or not, a problem which many other mmos have addressed in various manners.

> @"BOAsnake.7401" said:

> Dude what are you talking about, I started raids a month ago and ive cleared wing 1-4 every week with lfg pugging without discord. Next reset ill be done with my 1st legy armor collection. It doesnt take that long, i find a group whatever timezone i can get on. I like it so much, im always excited for reset. What you need to do is gear diff classes and learn them, I guarantee its gonna be easier to get into groups then. Most groups dont even care how many kill proofs u have link 1 sloth mushroom youre good as long as youve cleared it once. Buy a tag, make your own lfg so you dont have to ping any kill proof. Gotta give effort to get rewards.

I already know all the fights as I've done them before but I refuse to go through the process of scrutinization again, it's like applying for a job, it's not fun and technically has nothing to do with the game.

> @"Draco.9480" said:

> stop begging for easier raids. what's so hard in organize people with basic brain?????????????????????????????????????? just stop with this, it's just shows how the people in this game just don't want to improve and never will with this attitude. you just want to play whatever build you want and clear the raids without any effort. too hard? go play others games. instead requesting for harder bosses with CM option you just want to nerf so all people can enjoy end game without any effort. what's the point. all the point is to work hard for end game content. if everyone can do that easily without effort then it's not end game and has no point. what's the point farming rewards and gold for then???

No the raids are easy as I've stated before, I don't care about the difficulty of the raid, it's the grouping I have a problem with.

> > @"Draco.9480" said:

> > stop begging for easier raids. what's so hard in organize people with basic brain?????????????????????????????????????? just stop with this, it's just shows how the people in this game just don't want to improve and never will with this attitude. you just want to play whatever build you want and clear the raids without any effort. too hard? go play others games. instead requesting for harder bosses with CM option you just want to nerf so all people can enjoy end game without any effort. what's the point. all the point is to work hard for end game content. if everyone can do that easily without effort then it's not end game and has no point. what's the point farming rewards and gold for then???

>

> No the raids are easy as I've stated before, I don't care about the difficulty of the raid, it's the grouping I have a problem with.

The grouping is part, perhaps much, of what other people enjoy about larger group content. You are asking for content aimed at people who enjoy this aspect to be damaged for them.

I pug my raid since start only until recently I hv a nice group of ppl gather at reset to play with. You don't need to talk .. when I pug my raid weekly before.. i joined the group with no ts, no discord.. pew pew.. if fail leave or stay or try again.. this is raid life. No point to get frustrated... If you constantly get frustrated in raid and affect ur health.. then you need to adjust to suit .. I hv met many many players recently started and doing really well. I am not sure perhaps EU raid culture is different .. less talking and more action. I notice in NA ppl are more social orientated

> No the raids are easy as I've stated before, I don't care about the difficulty of the raid, it's the grouping I have a problem with.

I recommend that you start a new thread that is about making it easier to group up then. This one is not (yes, I know you created it):

> **Title:** Please Overhaul Raids.

What you apparently want is a change to how difficult is to group. That can be done without touching the raid instances themselves.

> Would be nice if we had other options for raids, like auto join

This doesn't require overhauling raids per se, but it's not practical in any manner in a game that doesn't have predefined roles. How would it work in GW2, where any prof can theoretically be DPS or support or control? (Obviously some profs are far better at each than others, however that depends on player skill and choice of build: Weaver is both top DPS and worst DPS.)

> or different difficulty levels.

That's a non-starter and I know you're aware of it. ANet has made it plain that they are very happy with the current levels of participation and have no plans to consider other difficulty levels any time soon.

> It's too hard to connect with people and organize a group.

"Too hard" — that's a subjective evaluation, that's based on you having a personal set of restrictions on what you're willing to do to get in a group.

> In lieu of that I feel like they should just make raids much more casual,

In other words, make the challenging content less challenging.

> in order to lower player scrutiny so we can actually do them.

People actually do them already.

The "player scrutiny" issue is self-imposed and it happened for dungeons, which have always been less challenging. It's got little to do with raids per se.

> I love hard content

It seems you like it only if it's easy for everyone, which isn't quite the same thing.

> but organizing the group and jumping through the hoops is too much work and it's tedious.

I don't think it's "too much work", but you're not asking for ANet to change that. You're asking for ANet to change _everything else_ about raids. You've made no suggestions about making it easier to find people.

> Please consider making raids more palatable for everyone.

That's a very, very different request than asking ANet to make it easier to form groups.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > No the raids are easy as I've stated before, I don't care about the difficulty of the raid, it's the grouping I have a problem with.

>

> I recommend that you start a new thread that is about making it easier to group up then. This one is not (yes, I know you created it):

> > **Title:** Please Overhaul Raids.

> What you apparently want is a change to how difficult is to group. That can be done without touching the raid instances themselves.

>

> > Would be nice if we had other options for raids, like auto join

> This doesn't require overhauling raids per se, but it's not practical in any manner in a game that doesn't have predefined roles. How would it work in GW2, where any prof can theoretically be DPS or support or control? (Obviously some profs are far better at each than others, however that depends on player skill and choice of build: Weaver is both top DPS and worst DPS.)

>

> > or different difficulty levels.

> That's a non-starter and I know you're aware of it. ANet has made it plain that they are very happy with the current levels of participation and have no plans to consider other difficulty levels any time soon.

>

> > It's too hard to connect with people and organize a group.

> "Too hard" — that's a subjective evaluation, that's based on you having a personal set of restrictions on what you're willing to do to get in a group.

>

> > In lieu of that I feel like they should just make raids much more casual,

> In other words, make the challenging content less challenging.

>

> > in order to lower player scrutiny so we can actually do them.

> People actually do them already.

> The "player scrutiny" issue is self-imposed and it happened for dungeons, which have always been less challenging. It's got little to do with raids per se.

>

> > I love hard content

> It seems you like it only if it's easy for everyone, which isn't quite the same thing.

>

> > but organizing the group and jumping through the hoops is too much work and it's tedious.

> I don't think it's "too much work", but you're not asking for ANet to change that. You're asking for ANet to change _everything else_ about raids. You've made no suggestions about making it easier to find people.

>

> > Please consider making raids more palatable for everyone.

> That's a very, very different request than asking ANet to make it easier to form groups.

>

>

Nitpicking my comment doesnt make my point any less valid, and it doesn't make you right.

Raids should be overhauled to add features so that everyone is accomodated. From people wanting easier difficulty to people who want additional features for grouping. 99% of other mmos that have raids do this. You guys can nitpick my post all you want or white knight it up, but what I'm saying makes sense, as having these features for raid has been an established precedent in most other mmos.

Me simply requesting an overhaul in this regard is really just common sense.

> Raids should be overhauled to add features so that everyone is accomodated. From people wanting easier difficulty to people who want additional features for grouping. 99% of other mmos that have raids do this. You guys can nitpick my post all you want or white knight it up, but what I'm saying makes sense, as having these features for raid has been an established precedent in most other mmos.

>

> Me simply requesting them is common sense.

You know whats more common sense than your request ?

Raids are meant to be challenging. Changing that goes against the principle design and thus wont happen.

> @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > Raids should be overhauled to add features so that everyone is accomodated. From people wanting easier difficulty to people who want additional features for grouping. 99% of other mmos that have raids do this. You guys can nitpick my post all you want or white knight it up, but what I'm saying makes sense, as having these features for raid has been an established precedent in most other mmos.

> >

> > Me simply requesting them is common sense.

>

> You know whats more common sense than your request ?

>

> Raids are meant to be challenging. Changing that goes against the principle design and thus wont happen.

>

Challenging how, apparently finding a decent group is part of the challenge and excitement of the raid lol? That's like saying I'm going to eat at a restraunt but my favorite part is washing the dishes and having to manage the wait staff and the cooks before I get food.

> > @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > > Raids should be overhauled to add features so that everyone is accomodated. From people wanting easier difficulty to people who want additional features for grouping. 99% of other mmos that have raids do this. You guys can nitpick my post all you want or white knight it up, but what I'm saying makes sense, as having these features for raid has been an established precedent in most other mmos.

> > >

> > > Me simply requesting them is common sense.

> >

> > You know whats more common sense than your request ?

> >

> > Raids are meant to be challenging. Changing that goes against the principle design and thus wont happen.

> >

>

> Challenging how, apparently finding a decent group is part of the challenge and excitement of the raid lol? That's like saying I'm going to eat at a restraunt but my favorite part is washing the dishes and having to manage the wait staff and the cooks before I get food.

I mean boy it sure is fun "gameplay" organizing a group, standing around for hours, talking with people you may or may not want to talk too all while everyone scrutinizes and judges each other. Not only that, it's fun part of the challenge of raiding apparently, I mean I'm really good at spvp and raiding, but how's my group organization skill because that's a very competitive game mode apparently and is also gameplay? That's important for raiding? And if your not good at it or you don't want too do t then you are bad at games and posses low gaming skills?

> Nitpicking my comment doesnt make my point any less valid, and it doesn't make you right.

My point is that your ultimate goal isn't aligned with your rhetoric. If you hope to get ANet to change the status quo, then start by being clear about what you really want. You've hidden the idea of "make it easier to group" by commenting on things that aren't directly related. Making grouping easier doesn't require overhauling raids and overhauling raids won't necessarily make grouping easier.

The reason for commenting on each part of your original post was to demonstrate the lack of alignment between your own stated goal and the statements used to support it. I apologize that it came across as nitpicking.

This isn't about being right or points being valid or not; this is about the words used to convince others to a point of view.

tl;dr the original post is about changing everything about raids _except_ how groups are formed, while later the OP says that's what they want changed. The closest the original post comes to discussing the topic is the use of the phrase, "like auto group," without any description of how that might work in GW2.

> > Nitpicking my comment doesnt make my point any less valid, and it doesn't make you right.

>

> My point is that your ultimate goal isn't aligned with your rhetoric. If you hope to get ANet to change the status quo, then start by being clear about what you really want. You've hidden the idea of "make it easier to group" by commenting on things that aren't directly related. Making grouping easier doesn't require overhauling raids and overhauling raids won't necessarily make grouping easier.

>

> The reason for commenting on each part of your original post was to demonstrate the lack of alignment between your own stated goal and the statements used to support it. I apologize that it came across as nitpicking.

>

> This isn't about being right or points being valid or not; this is about the words used to convince others to a point of view.

>

> tl;dr the original post is about changing everything about raids _except_ how groups are formed, while later the OP says that's what they want changed. The closest the original post comes to discussing the topic is the use of the phrase, "like auto group," without any description of how that might work in GW2.

How it might work in gw2? Simple, look at ffxiv and wow, look at all of the different features and options there are for raiding, copy and paste.

> How it might work in gw2? Simple, look at ffxiv and wow, look at all of the different features and options there are for raiding, copy and paste.

You realize that professions aren't aligned with roles in GW2 the same as in the ones you mentioned. So copy & paste won't work. Besides which, from that statement, it would be unclear to an ANet dev reading this what it is that you like nor why. So how would they justify to their boss that this is something that ANet should prioritize over other changes that are already planned?

Look, I'm really not trying to jump on your lumpix about this: you seem to have a reasonable concern about finding groups to raid with (or to WvW with) and I can relate. I just don't see how your suggestions translate into addressing that issue. People already PUG raids and fractal CMs, so what does adding more infrastructure to the game do that makes it better?

> @"preacher.9370" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > gw2 raids already is among the easiest in the mmo market and the whole point of raids was difficult content that isn't for everybody.

> > > >

> > > > tldr: no

> > >

> > > I like hard content, out of all the mmos however, gw2 has the least quality of life options for raids.

> >

> > what QoL improvements do you want exactly? (because the only thing ppl suggest here is easy mode which raids already are.)

>

> raids easy mode? then why all the lfg posting want experienced, specific builds, x amount of LI...?

Because those ppl want a fast and clean clear.

> > How it might work in gw2? Simple, look at ffxiv and wow, look at all of the different features and options there are for raiding, copy and paste.

>

> You realize that professions aren't aligned with roles in GW2 the same as in the ones you mentioned. So copy & paste won't work. Besides which, from that statement, it would be unclear to an ANet dev reading this what it is that you like nor why. So how would they justify to their boss that this is something that ANet should prioritize over other changes that are already planned?

>

> Look, I'm really not trying to jump on your lumpix about this: you seem to have a reasonable concern about finding groups to raid with (or to WvW with) and I can relate. I just don't see how your suggestions translate into addressing that issue. People already PUG raids and fractal CMs, so what does adding more infrastructure to the game do that makes it better?

They could create an interface that shows the types of damage we have and our stats and balances us into groups. This is just a suggestion, they can make grouping any way they want, but I think something is needed besides everyone just figure it out. Whether it be making the raids easier so people don't have to be as selective or implementing a complex auto join function, or doing something as simple as removing the enrage timers on bosses, would all lead to ease of grouping. Playing raids now feels like raiding in 2004, where we all have to just figure it out. After 17 years of playing mmos, raiding has gone away from this in all other mmos except for gw2 where it's figure it out yourself and no alternatives for you.

People seem to think that a lack of raiding options is synonymous with raid difficulty, which I'll never understand how having a hard time finding a group = poor skill at raiding.

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Neutra.6857" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Would be nice if we had other options for raids, like auto join or different difficulty levels. It's too hard to connect with people and organize a group. In lieu of that I feel like they should just make raids much more casual, in order to lower player scrutiny so we can actually do them. I love hard content but organizing the group and jumping through the hoops is too much work and it's tedious. Please consider making raids more palatable for everyone.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > "I love hard content, but I don't really want to put any effort so please make it casual instead. Thx".

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I'm willing to put in maximum effort when it comes to player skill and game mechanics. But maximum effort to psychologically impress strangers into working together, and dealing with all of their problems or shortcomings, that's just a ton of unfun work.

> > > > > > > > So if you are unwilling to put in the effort to get people to work together why do you want to raid? Raiding is group content with all that is involved in forming a group. There is also if you are unwilling or unable to join or make a static pug raiding.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yah I'm trying to find a way to make the grouping process less tedious, painful, and scrutinizing. I don't care if they lower the raid difficulty or not, I'm simply looking for ways to reduce the problems and chunkiness and tedium that is organizing a group. Yes I'd be OK if they nerfed raids into the ground if it made grouping easier.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > don't pug, get a guild

> > > > > > problem solved

> > > > >

> > > > > That's not really problem solved as all the scrutinizing I mentioned above takes place still. Trying to mitigate that.

> > > >

> > > > that's not a problem with raids that's a problem with the ppl you raid with.

> > > > you can change raids all you want ppl will stay jerks.

> > >

> > > Probably true but the effort to find new people is equally tedious, so tedious that I've refused to do content that i excel at, simply because getting in with a good group requires too much time and effort.

> > >

> > > I've talked to other players who echo the same sentiments and wish there was a no hassle way to raid with minimal talking or effort put in to find good players. Also finding good players or getting into a raid group isn't even playing the game. If your doing that you're just standing around, it's boring and feels like work.

> >

> > Since you talked to other players then keep talking to other players and when you found 9 others that think the same as you form a raid squad.

> > Im waiting here eagerly how you did.

> > I mean with 10 people that cant work together only know how to keep them selfs alive as a single player.

>

> No I don't want to talk to 10 other players when most mmos have raid experiences that don't require me too, why should I be expected to on here? Simply because they don't have the feature? I'm asking them to add these features.

>

> Talking to players is an optional experience in this game that has no real relation to actual gameplay. Think about it, if I talk to 10 players does that somehow increase my skill level or ability to perform? No it only affects whether I am included in certain things or not, a problem which many other mmos have addressed in various manners.

That "talking to others increases my skill lvl or ability to perform?" includes making it known to the group that you might lack experience or asking for tips or asking if they know x and y thing so you can be more focushed on your own play.

So yes, talking to others influences your ability to perform.