Reskin Ideas for the Roller Beetle

> @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> And for Spooky version, the beetle would obviously be a skull or flaming pumpkin. ^^

That would be so . . .

**METAL**

Gimme.

Other option: Mad Moon ball that laughs when idle. :P

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> I've been saying it since they added mounts and I'll say it again:

>

> CHARIOT PULLED BY POCKET RAPTORS.

>

> Glorious.

Hm, stick them in a giant hamster ball cage. Idle animation: One of them escapes, gets caught by the Commander and shoved back in the ball-cage.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Udolpho.1209" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > > Something mechanised for sure!

> >

> > Please NO. It's bad enough that thing has an Asuran tech saddle. Ack...

>

> The WHOLE THING as Asura tech. Like the toy golem, but round, with dyed parts that spin and glow. Leaves a stream of colored light behind, tron-like. (And NOT just a regular beetle wearing a few bits of slightly Asura-looking armor.)

Oh. My. Gosh. YES. This would be AWESOME! :heart:

> @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> > @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> > And for Spooky version, the beetle would obviously be a skull or flaming pumpkin. ^^

>

> That would be so . . .

> **METAL**

> Gimme.

>

> Other option: Mad Moon ball that laughs when idle. :P

>

>

> > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > I've been saying it since they added mounts and I'll say it again:

> >

> > CHARIOT PULLED BY POCKET RAPTORS.

> >

> > Glorious.

>

> Hm, stick them in a giant hamster ball cage. Idle animation: One of them escapes, gets caught by the Commander and shoved back in the ball-cage.

Pocket raptors in a hamster ball I would soo buy.

Charr car for sure.

Rolling devil or whatever. A few other mobs that could be added in from Heart of Thorns as mount skins but they seem to not want to deviate too much from the original mount. I was really excited for some wacky mount skins but we just keep getting dozens of really similar looking mounts with slightly different patterns and a few flashier ones. I really love the Goat springer, the orca skimmer, the fox, the husky, the lion, and the reforged jackal. But by now I'm really surprised they haven't added a golem springer or a wyvern/dragon griffon, or a flying disk for a skimmer, or awakened abomination or something for raptor.

But yeah, if they did decide to deviate at some point I would love a charr car, rolling devl, a hamster ball with skritt in it and a little junky chariot, a regal looking scarab skin, or a choya.

There's so much they could do with some of these mounts in terms of skins and I don't know what's holding them back. I don't know if it's because they're spacing them out so they can put more unique ones behind gamble bundles with 6 other skins that are just slight pattern changes, if it's the remodeling of certain skins and making sure they're animated correctly that causes them to not want to deviate too much. It certainly can't be the immersion given that we're riding around on animals made of stars.

I'd take a dozen less random glider skins for more unique mount skins. Given how many of the foxes I've seen running around, there is obviously a great market for them. They could probably fund an expansion with the amount of people that would buy a dragon griffon skin, Aurene or not. lol And in the case of an Aurene mount skin, they could do a Shatter, Teq, Mordremoth shadow of the dragon-style skin ontop of that. So much potential and so much money to be made.

Im usually not picky when it comes to skins and look of ingame stuff but this new beetle ... what the heck. Its the first mount im not going to get due to his design no matter what content i will miss. The world doesnt provide enough drugs to get my ass on this ... thing. An alternate skin is mandatory for me.

> @"benny.1796" said:

> Im usually not picky when it comes to skins and look of ingame stuff but this new beetle ... what the heck. Its the first mount im not going to get due to his design no matter what content i will miss. The world doesnt provide enough drugs to get my kitten on this ... thing. An alternate skin is mandatory for me.

What bugs you about the design?

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> > @"benny.1796" said:

> > Im usually not picky when it comes to skins and look of ingame stuff but this new beetle ... what the heck. Its the first mount im not going to get due to his design no matter what content i will miss. The world doesnt provide enough drugs to get my kitten on this ... thing. An alternate skin is mandatory for me.

>

> What bugs you about the design?

Everything. This ugly antennas, the fact hes rolling around like a poop ball from one of those bugs and the hovering player. Its ...idk, everything.

> @"benny.1796" said:

> > @"Brother.1504" said:

> > > @"benny.1796" said:

> > > Im usually not picky when it comes to skins and look of ingame stuff but this new beetle ... what the heck. Its the first mount im not going to get due to his design no matter what content i will miss. The world doesnt provide enough drugs to get my kitten on this ... thing. An alternate skin is mandatory for me.

> >

> > What bugs you about the design?

> Everything. This ugly antennas, the fact hes rolling around like a poop ball from one of those bugs and the hovering player. Its ...idk, everything.

But Peetie is a poop ball that boogies.