Map Completion : Kourna - progress stopped

So i'm a little confused on how to finish the map.

There is a poi SW of [Research Vault Alpha] in the Domain of Kourna that only provides access during an event.

However, I don't have a clue where this event starts. I've been lucky to get it when someone else was doing the event that opened the door, but during low peak times i can sit by the door for a long while and nothing happens. Not sure if its tied to the meta map wide progress or it's on its own timer? But i have several toons just parked by this door hoping that i can switch toons and be in the same instance when i find it open. So far this method has failed :(

Anyone know where to go to start the event that opens this door?

Edit: So fun times. After 2 days of having no clue about this, 2 seconds after posting this topic it dawns on me to check the wiki :D

Apparently this quest "helping Researcher Emm track the origin point of the mutated rats" opens the door, but where does that start? who knows.

Edit2: i updated the wiki. The event "Kill mutated rats" in Arkjok farmlands (an inch east past the poi) at end spawns Research Emm who will start the quest above.

Edit3: I believe doing activities in that area will help spawn the "Kill mutated rats" event. pretty sure its some kind of chain.

> @"ugrakarma.9416" said:

> theres another poi near called "commander center" or something like that, suggesting a "central cpu" anyone know how to get this?

I don't have the game open right now, but I believe it is within the mountain, which has several entrances, and then upstairs said Inquest base.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was waiting around for this event to start last night in Arkjok Farmlands, along with another person. Did some other events, harvested, killed rats out of boredom etc. while waiting for nearly an hour. Suddenly I see, in map chat, that other person ask, "Is Emm still broken?" To which someone replied that yes it was. The event never did start.

Any word on this? The completionist in me is having a nervous fit. :anguished:

You have 3 main POI within the mountain concerning Inquest bases.

1-Research Vault Beta*

2-Research Mainframe Access

3-Research Vault Alpha

You need mutated rats events to access vault Beta.

You need to press a button on the cliffside for vault Alpha.

You need to destroy a wall with the roller beetle to get in Research Mainframe Access. (You just broke in, from the plateau, top of the mountains where you have a flat area not far from Poi)