Rare infusions droprate

I'm all for having stuff rare 2k gold range. But can we get an increase in their drops this event? I don't even care if I get one as a drop I just want the chance to work towards one (chak). I mean over 10k from a non bl trade is just too sketchy... Heck I'm even fine if everyone gets one I just want to enjoy it on my character. Please stop with the so exclusive you can't even buy it trend. Thanks!

In addition to an increase in droprate they should also be sold by the NPC vendor after completing the meta for let's say 10k ley line crystals + 1k ley line sparks + 100 chak eggs and 20 gold for the chak infusion, this would be in line with how they handled the ghostly infusion they implemented for raids.

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> In addition to an increase in droprate they should also be sold by the NPC vendor after completing the meta for let's say 10k ley line crystals + 1k ley line sparks + 100 chak eggs and 20 gold for the chak infusion, this would be in line with how they handled the ghostly infusion they implemented for raids.

I'd even be fine if they did 10k crystals + 1k sparks + 100 chak eggs and 1000 gold. At least it could be a long term goal.

Take the RNG out _please_. I'm so sick of Tarir and I'm literally drowning in Lumps of Aurillium. I thought this event would have better odds, but honestly, it's even worse. I've earned the Golden Child title like 5 times over by now. If you're putting the work into something, it's kind of a bad move on ANet's part to be like "Well, _maybe_ you'll get it."

I'm guessing the droprate is a fraction of a fraction divided by a big number. Kind of like the dumb idea to make shoes a "RNG from hell" drop item instead of a checkbox like people were asking for. I killed invisible mushrooms every day (yes I do mean every) for 2 years, and didn't get one. I still think that the invisible shoes do not drop in game and that when they need money they just "drop" one to sell on the trading post. I have never met or even talked to one person in game who has it that didn't get it from the trading post. Chak, for all it's uber rarity, I've at least met 2 people who got it as drops.

If it must be super rare why are these infusions so underwhelming. Grind for the sake of a low chance of a drop is an element of gaming that needs to die. Make them all something you can work towards over time. At their current drop rate they should be able to cook you dinner and tie your shoes. Monumental effort for an item you forget about after you've had it for a day. Invisible shoes! Why can't I sell my "hide headpiece" checkbox for what this ridiculous item is going for. That chair you sit in and judge people from is an item I could understand being a grindfest, maybe.