Holosmith and Spellbreaker sustain is far too high

Arheundel.6451

> @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > >

> > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > >

> > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> >

> > This is true. I play scrapper instead of holosmith, but I still wish there was something even a little useful to put there instead of auto elixir s. Maybe if backpack regenerator was constant instead of only when you're holding a kit, it would be used?

>

> > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > >

> > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > >

> > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > >

> > > Many of us, myself included, ignore Elixir S altogether. It's not a good trait because of its CD, and unpredictability.

> >

> > I 100% agree, I can't count the number of times I am about to clear conditions and heal myself only to have it trigger. Then I just run around helplessly while I get swarmed and just wait for the incoming spike.

>

> Yeah, I take Comeback Cure always. It's not powerful, but it's better than what you described. That's how I act to engineers when I see their auto S pop. I just wait, time it out, then use a CC on them as soon as they come out before they can even dodge. Ded.

Yeah, most people do that to me as well. I have to dodge after exiting elixir S, or I'm going to get CC-chained to death.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > >

> > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > >

> > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > >

> > > This is true. I play scrapper instead of holosmith, but I still wish there was something even a little useful to put there instead of auto elixir s. Maybe if backpack regenerator was constant instead of only when you're holding a kit, it would be used?

> >

> > > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > > >

> > > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > > >

> > > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > > >

> > > > Many of us, myself included, ignore Elixir S altogether. It's not a good trait because of its CD, and unpredictability.

> > >

> > > I 100% agree, I can't count the number of times I am about to clear conditions and heal myself only to have it trigger. Then I just run around helplessly while I get swarmed and just wait for the incoming spike.

> >

> > Yeah, I take Comeback Cure always. It's not powerful, but it's better than what you described. That's how I act to engineers when I see their auto S pop. I just wait, time it out, then use a CC on them as soon as they come out before they can even dodge. Ded.

>

> Yeah, most people do that to me as well. I have to dodge after exiting elixir S, or I'm going to get CC-chained to death.

Right? So realistically, you get 3 seconds of cooldown recharges and 3 seconds of no damage (while not being able to do damage or heal) at the sacrifice of a mandatory dodge, a possible interrupted skill, and potentially a death. Not worth it to me, but I see why some engineers take it, especially if they're scrappers.

> @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > > >

> > > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > > >

> > > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > > >

> > > > This is true. I play scrapper instead of holosmith, but I still wish there was something even a little useful to put there instead of auto elixir s. Maybe if backpack regenerator was constant instead of only when you're holding a kit, it would be used?

> > >

> > > > > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > > > >

> > > > > Many of us, myself included, ignore Elixir S altogether. It's not a good trait because of its CD, and unpredictability.

> > > >

> > > > I 100% agree, I can't count the number of times I am about to clear conditions and heal myself only to have it trigger. Then I just run around helplessly while I get swarmed and just wait for the incoming spike.

> > >

> > > Yeah, I take Comeback Cure always. It's not powerful, but it's better than what you described. That's how I act to engineers when I see their auto S pop. I just wait, time it out, then use a CC on them as soon as they come out before they can even dodge. Ded.

> >

> > Yeah, most people do that to me as well. I have to dodge after exiting elixir S, or I'm going to get CC-chained to death.

>

> Right? So realistically, you get 3 seconds of cooldown recharges and 3 seconds of no damage (while not being able to do damage or heal) at the sacrifice of a mandatory dodge, a possible interrupted skill, and potentially a death. Not worth it to me, but I see why some engineers take it, especially if they're scrappers.

Or LoS, do a jumping puzzle to disengage, run on or off point, to your friends for a heal or a rezz, a buff... don't undervalue it. Sure, sometimes it sucks and the CD is high, but often it's pretty neat.

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > > > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > > > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > > > >

> > > > > This is true. I play scrapper instead of holosmith, but I still wish there was something even a little useful to put there instead of auto elixir s. Maybe if backpack regenerator was constant instead of only when you're holding a kit, it would be used?

> > > >

> > > > > > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > > > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > > > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Many of us, myself included, ignore Elixir S altogether. It's not a good trait because of its CD, and unpredictability.

> > > > >

> > > > > I 100% agree, I can't count the number of times I am about to clear conditions and heal myself only to have it trigger. Then I just run around helplessly while I get swarmed and just wait for the incoming spike.

> > > >

> > > > Yeah, I take Comeback Cure always. It's not powerful, but it's better than what you described. That's how I act to engineers when I see their auto S pop. I just wait, time it out, then use a CC on them as soon as they come out before they can even dodge. Ded.

> > >

> > > Yeah, most people do that to me as well. I have to dodge after exiting elixir S, or I'm going to get CC-chained to death.

> >

> > Right? So realistically, you get 3 seconds of cooldown recharges and 3 seconds of no damage (while not being able to do damage or heal) at the sacrifice of a mandatory dodge, a possible interrupted skill, and potentially a death. Not worth it to me, but I see why some engineers take it, especially if they're scrappers.

>

> Or LoS, do a jumping puzzle to disengage, run on or off point, to your friends for a heal or a rezz, a buff... don't undervalue it. Sure, sometimes it sucks and the CD is high, but often it's pretty neat.

Yes, elixir s is good because you have control when it happens. The trait self regulating defenses is what we are are talking about.

> @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > > > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > > > > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is true. I play scrapper instead of holosmith, but I still wish there was something even a little useful to put there instead of auto elixir s. Maybe if backpack regenerator was constant instead of only when you're holding a kit, it would be used?

> > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Many of us, myself included, ignore Elixir S altogether. It's not a good trait because of its CD, and unpredictability.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I 100% agree, I can't count the number of times I am about to clear conditions and heal myself only to have it trigger. Then I just run around helplessly while I get swarmed and just wait for the incoming spike.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah, I take Comeback Cure always. It's not powerful, but it's better than what you described. That's how I act to engineers when I see their auto S pop. I just wait, time it out, then use a CC on them as soon as they come out before they can even dodge. Ded.

> > > >

> > > > Yeah, most people do that to me as well. I have to dodge after exiting elixir S, or I'm going to get CC-chained to death.

> > >

> > > Right? So realistically, you get 3 seconds of cooldown recharges and 3 seconds of no damage (while not being able to do damage or heal) at the sacrifice of a mandatory dodge, a possible interrupted skill, and potentially a death. Not worth it to me, but I see why some engineers take it, especially if they're scrappers.

> >

> > Or LoS, do a jumping puzzle to disengage, run on or off point, to your friends for a heal or a rezz, a buff... don't undervalue it. Sure, sometimes it sucks and the CD is high, but often it's pretty neat.

>

> Yes, elixir s is good because you have control when it happens. The trait self regulating defenses is what we are are talking about.

>

Me too! :smile: Let them waste a surprising burst (from stealth even?) then run away.

I am not saying it's OP though, definitely not.

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > > > > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > > > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This is true. I play scrapper instead of holosmith, but I still wish there was something even a little useful to put there instead of auto elixir s. Maybe if backpack regenerator was constant instead of only when you're holding a kit, it would be used?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Tehologist.5841" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"kipthelip.5802" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Photon Forge and Full Counter both need there cool down increased. I recommend 20 seconds for both. The double invuln for Holo needs to go away.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Photon forge doesn't have a cool down, do you mean the individual skills? How does the double invulnerability hurt you? If the auto elixir s hits, we are left with no way to heal (less than 20% health) and have to wait out its duration, just follow and spike, easy kill. It only lasts 3 seconds and it is on a 75 second CD.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If there was a decent option for that slot in that traitline, I doubt many would take auto elixir s.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Many of us, myself included, ignore Elixir S altogether. It's not a good trait because of its CD, and unpredictability.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I 100% agree, I can't count the number of times I am about to clear conditions and heal myself only to have it trigger. Then I just run around helplessly while I get swarmed and just wait for the incoming spike.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yeah, I take Comeback Cure always. It's not powerful, but it's better than what you described. That's how I act to engineers when I see their auto S pop. I just wait, time it out, then use a CC on them as soon as they come out before they can even dodge. Ded.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah, most people do that to me as well. I have to dodge after exiting elixir S, or I'm going to get CC-chained to death.

> > > >

> > > > Right? So realistically, you get 3 seconds of cooldown recharges and 3 seconds of no damage (while not being able to do damage or heal) at the sacrifice of a mandatory dodge, a possible interrupted skill, and potentially a death. Not worth it to me, but I see why some engineers take it, especially if they're scrappers.

> > >

> > > Or LoS, do a jumping puzzle to disengage, run on or off point, to your friends for a heal or a rezz, a buff... don't undervalue it. Sure, sometimes it sucks and the CD is high, but often it's pretty neat.

> >

> > Yes, elixir s is good because you have control when it happens. The trait self regulating defenses is what we are are talking about.

> >

>

> Me too! :smile: Let them waste a surprising burst (from stealth even?) then run away.

>

> I am not saying it's OP though, definitely not.

Lol, the only time I like it is when I am running with a Zerg, hit a red circle become small, firebrands heal me.

Lol @ these engis trying to spin the perception on the passive elixer s trait by making themselves look like the victims of it instead of the person trying to kill them.

99% of the time an engi passive elixer s goes off against me or any other player on a burst spec, they're getting saved from down state for doing nothing - a total crutch for slow reactions/lack of awareness. Same thing with passive endure pain etc. Whether or not you get cc'd n spiked into downstate as soon as you unshrink or saved by an ally or whatever else happens is irrelevant. Passive traits like these are aids.

Y'all can bash elusive mind all you want, and rightfully so, but i still have to be proactive and activate EM myself to avoid getting into the downed state from a well executed power spike.

> @"Sampson.2403" said:

> Lol @ these engis trying to spin the perception on the passive elixer s trait by making themselves look like the victims of it instead of the person trying to kill them.

>

> 99% of the time an engi passive elixer s goes off against me or any other player on a burst spec, they're getting saved from down state for doing nothing - a total crutch for slow reactions/lack of awareness. Same thing with passive endure pain etc. Whether or not you get cc'd n spiked into downstate as soon as you unshrink or saved by an ally or whatever else happens is irrelevant. Passive traits like these are aids.

>

> Y'all can bash elusive mind all you want, and rightfully so, but i still have to be proactive and activate EM myself to avoid getting into the downed state from a well executed power spike.

Am I the only 1 that thought EM was kinda dog poo in the first place? Mirage could already "dodge" while stunned.

> @"FtoPScrub.5476" said:

>

> > > Anyway, has anet even anet acknowledged the bug with overcharged shot yet?

> >

> > I couldn't reproduce that bug.

>

> How? You literally stand > 600 range from a golem and press 4

>

> it's the easiest bug to reproduce...

>

I watched the video of someone showing it off, thought neat. Went to golem, stood greater than 600 range, did not hit. I believe this bug exists, it just didn't trigger when I tested. *shrug*

> @"Sampson.2403" said:

> Lol @ these engis trying to spin the perception on the passive elixer s trait by making themselves look like the victims of it instead of the person trying to kill them.

>

> 99% of the time an engi passive elixer s goes off against me or any other player on a burst spec, they're getting saved from down state for doing nothing - a total crutch for slow reactions/lack of awareness. Same thing with passive endure pain etc. Whether or not you get cc'd n spiked into downstate as soon as you unshrink or saved by an ally or whatever else happens is irrelevant. Passive traits like these are aids.

>

> Y'all can bash elusive mind all you want, and rightfully so, but i still have to be proactive and activate EM myself to avoid getting into the downed state from a well executed power spike.

Delete it from the game for all I care. I'm not defending it. I'm giving you a fact: Top-tier engis pass it up. It's a total crutch, and a total waste of a trait in my opinion.

Edit for clarity: I'm saying it's not a reason to call engineer OP. It's a bad trait, and nobody would care if it was re-worked or removed. The plebs in this thread have combined literally three engineer builds in their heads, as well as every trait we have (used at the same time) to say engineer is so overpowered, when really we just have a great build diversity right now, and you might see a static discharge engineer in one game, or a protection thumper engineer in the second. It's beyond some folks' understanding, but no engineer build is truly "omegalul OP" right now, and hasn't been since Holosmith got a major, but fair, nerf in March (was it March or May, can't recall right now).

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"Sampson.2403" said:

> > Lol @ these engis trying to spin the perception on the passive elixer s trait by making themselves look like the victims of it instead of the person trying to kill them.

> >

> > 99% of the time an engi passive elixer s goes off against me or any other player on a burst spec, they're getting saved from down state for doing nothing - a total crutch for slow reactions/lack of awareness. Same thing with passive endure pain etc. Whether or not you get cc'd n spiked into downstate as soon as you unshrink or saved by an ally or whatever else happens is irrelevant. Passive traits like these are aids.

> >

> > Y'all can bash elusive mind all you want, and rightfully so, but i still have to be proactive and activate EM myself to avoid getting into the downed state from a well executed power spike.

>

> Am I the only 1 that thought EM was kinda dog poo in the first place? Mirage could already "dodge" while stunned.

IH is the best GM trait on mirage, if you play power it has tremendous synergy with power block and deceptive evasion, if you play condi you'll get 20+ stacks of torment easy.

> @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> Delete it from the game for all I care. I'm not defending it. I'm giving you a fact: Top-tier engis pass it up. It's a total crutch, and a total waste of a trait in my opinion.

Poor Chaith, not a top tier engi anymore :(

• 6 months later...

> @"memausz.7264" said:

> Mirage still is too powerful vs. holosmith, and Spellbreaker has way too much invuln vs. holo. Sorry, spellbreaker needs a nerf. Holosmith right now is fine. It can be countered in some way by all classes and with all builds worth mentioning.

Insiccor? I didn't know you switched to Holo.

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> You can dodge this easily. The animation is very telegraphed.

>

The problems are that it goes through terrain and has a huge radius, even if you're above the holo on a ledge it will still hit you. The other think I found is theres often a visual bug that the shockwave isn't rendering wich is really annoying tbh

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > lul

> > When people go as far as saying that passive invuln is bad and that engies hate it when every single engi build except full kit uses it...

> >

> > I should take some notes so when people demand mesmer nerfs I say something like distortion is bad, mesmers hate it, it destroys the damage potential of shatters or blurred frenzy is bad, good mesmers don't even use it, if it goes to retal it will kill you!

> >

>

> That’s not the same, at all. Alchemy line doesn’t offer any other good substitute in that traitline, if alchemy is taken. Comparing a core engi traitline to anything mesmer isn’t even remotely close and just loses argument validation.

>

"Comparing a core engi traitline to anything mesmer isn’t even remotely close" - explain.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > @"memausz.7264" said:

> > Mirage still is too powerful vs. holosmith, and Spellbreaker has way too much invuln vs. holo. Sorry, spellbreaker needs a nerf. Holosmith right now is fine. It can be countered in some way by all classes and with all builds worth mentioning.

>

> Insiccor? I didn't know you switched to Holo.

Hahaha well you know jawgeous was very convincing ??

> @"memausz.7264" said:

> Mirage still is too powerful vs. holosmith, and Spellbreaker has way too much invuln vs. holo. Sorry, spellbreaker needs a nerf. Holosmith right now is fine. It can be countered in some way by all classes and with all builds worth mentioning.

Maybe you should change from holo to necromancer, I mean nice necroing.

> @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> First, let me say as a Holosmith main, it is a strong class and spec. It has decent sustain, reasonable condition removal and good damage. But I still feel your points about Holosmith are heavyhanded and come without full understanding. Permanent protection and stability? What are you even talking about?? Please explain to me which Holo build has both of those permanent boons, does good burst damage and doesn't die quickly? I'd love to play it.

>

> Do you know how easily Holos succumb to pressure? Very, you must just not be pressuring them correctly. Rifle Holos are almost completely countered by revenants, and Sword/Shield holos succumb pretty easily to conditions.

>

> I have been suggesting a few nerfs for a while, as long as other classes also receive nerfs (such as Rev burst damage, Warrior sustain, Weaver evades, ect), but I see things mentioned here that would kick Holo out of the meta and out of use entirely.

>

> For example, the suggestion that forge should have a 20-second cooldown, that's insanity, and it means once per fight we'd be using our core mechanic, which defeats the purpose. Swapping to holoforge is what the build is based around, so how else would we remove conditions? Conditions alone would remove it from meta at that point.

>

> My thought is other classes need to be buffed to be more well-rounded like Holo. Don't call for blind nerfs just because you don't play the class.

>

> P.S. Just for historical reference, SBreaker was firmly in the meta a few patches ago (so maybe a year ago at this point?), until they upped the cooldown of FC to 15 seconds, and use of warrior dropped drastically. Changes that you're suggesting would do something similar.

> P.P.S. Holo already received some significant nerfs. Shaving is all that's needed at this point in time.

Warrior was beyond meta! They're sustain and damage was top of the charts. I hear so many complaints about warrior just being average now and never getting any Anet Love. It's like, do people forget that fast?!? When PoF hit, they were the Pvp kings

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"memausz.7264" said:

> > Mirage still is too powerful vs. holosmith, and Spellbreaker has way too much invuln vs. holo. Sorry, spellbreaker needs a nerf. Holosmith right now is fine. It can be countered in some way by all classes and with all builds worth mentioning.

>

> Maybe you should change from holo to necromancer, I mean nice necroing.

Lol nope now Scrapper is overpowered as can be