The new Mistonium Node for Home Instance

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> Home instances are so terribly distributed

> Just let us drop the nodes ourselves

I agree. Wouldn't it be awesome if home instance nodes were like decorations in Guild Halls, where, you can decide on where they are placed? I think it should have been like this right from the beginning of GW2, but that's just me.

I agree that there is room for improvement regarding locations of nodes, trees, plants, chests and all other home thingies. Some have symbols hardly visible on mini-map, some are spoiled by NPCs... Me too I would like to be able to chose location. One of the most funny thing: Have you already tried to jump straight from garden plots to the mining nodes in Rata Sum? ;)

That being said, my preferred home to go is Rata Sum, that is a wide area with daylight. It's pleasant to be there. I start with garden plots left side after entry and turn clockwise around the area. That's pretty efficient. I also like Divinity Reach, where to farm home is a bit like a treasure hunt! =) On the other hand, I never ever go to The Grove... Now to be honest, me being very lazy, I dream of a "Farm Home" button... :3

When I'm not doing a daily in one of the specific home instances, the one I generally go to as my default is the Black Citadel. It seems a fairly quick gathering circuit, and the instance entrance is close to where the Mistlock Sanctuary portal drops me when I appear. (The other cities I need to WP or walk a bit father from where the portal drops me off.)