Things ruining WvW

> @"Gandrogh.1530" said:

> deadeye is kinda like a longbow ranger. They are on the same spot but ranger have pet and boon and deydeye stealth. You just don't like playing against stealth, obvious reasons.

>

> And what about mirage ?

If ranger messes up on their burst any mediocre player on up can make them pay for it. When DE messes up they reset the fight repeatedly until they succeed. ANET made the error of giving the same spec best stealth, best mobility, and tank like even with zero toughness (cant be crit in stealth) then on top of that gave it a counter to the counter to stealth.

If you want to justify it by saying its like a longbow ranger, look what they just did to longbow ranger. Somehow someone was able to convince them to nerf longbow but allow DE to stay as it is.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"SoV.5139" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"geist.4126" said:

> > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > @"geist.4126" said:

> > > > > "Thieves get always get nerfed" good one. I really had to roflmao!

> > > >

> > > > You must have joined this game only a few months ago. Since you didn't play through core and then HoT - you must not have seen the stream of Thief nerfs from 2012 completely overshadowing the one or two useful buffs along the way.

> > >

> > > Come on, don't cry now, please. Trying to argue over "I play this game for.." isn't an argument for anything. My thief on the account is six years old, just to kill your argument.

> > > What you "BUT MAH CLASS GETS ALWAYS NERFED - Crybabies" don't understand is: Every class gets nerfed. Most of the nerfs are justified. So, please, don't be a kitten and try to be one of those people like WoW Paladin players, that post middlefinger ascii pictures over years, just because you got a well deserved nerf.

> > >

> > > DE needs a massive nerf, so does stealth in general. You can cry as much as you want when all your arguments are "but we get nerfed all the time" and "it's a l2p issue" like people do on this forum all the time (see mirage discussion or firebrand). Just because you play a class, doesn't mean it's fine when the class is overpowered.

> >

> > Oof. Looks like I hit a soft spot. Sorry I hurt your feelers there, little guy. :)

> >

> > There are only 3 things that are overtuned on DE:

> > - Damage of Malicious Backstab

> > - Damage of Death's Judgement

> > - Stealth on Dodge

> >

> > If these things were adjusted down, you would still whine. So what's your point in continuing to whine now?

> >

> > > @"SoV.5139" said:

> > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > @"Trepidation Lost.3469" said:

> > > > > > @"shortcake.8659" said:

> > > > > > In before all the deadeye players tell you to easily counter them by using the 30 revealed skills every minute that every class you are playing has access to.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"shortcake.8659" said:

> > > > > > In before all the deadeye players tell you to easily counter them by using the 30 revealed skills every minute that every class you are playing has access to.

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh and in theory this could work! But unless reveal freezes them on the spot they evade spam away for about 3k range ?

> > > >

> > > > It doesn't seem like you've played DE or know much about it. Can you tell me how they can "evade spam away for about 3k range"?

> > >

> > > Spam weapon skill which has (evade frames) + heal skill (evade frames) + roll for initiative (evade frames) + weapon skill again (spam-able for even moAr evade frames) + dodge (evade frames + stealth). Most dont even need a short bow for distance escape, which is the signature mobility weapon for most other thief builds.

> > >

> > > Perhaps it is you who hasnt played it, if you thought it wasnt possible.

> > >

> > > Even in a hilariously skewed situation where you can beat the DE player 9/10 times, they just need to reset the fight pushing the same few buttons to escape, and the 1/10 times where you make a mistake you dont get to move away, but instead take the L.

> > >

> > > Simply put, this is a magnet for low skill play.

> > >

> > > Deny it.

> > >

> >

> > You can't be more wrong, perhaps you should try playing DE. The DE build that is complained about and that the OP is referring to uses D/P and Rifle. Can you point out where the weapon evade frames on that are? Are you possibly thinking of Rifle 4, Death's retreat? Nope, no evade frames there. Just a 5 initiative - 600 range backwards port. Spammable? Well now, this DE build only has 12 initiative. so I guess you can "spam" it ...twice?

> >

> > Roll for Initiative? Again, you are wrong here. That build doesn't use that skill, and if any variation does, they are so far and few in between that you have no grounds to attempt to use it's existence in your favor.

> >

> > Withdraw? 500 units and that's being generous with the terrain.

> >

> > Lets recap:

> > 2x Rifle4 (if they even have 10 initiative at that time) = 1200 (ZERO EVADE FRAMES)

> > Withdraw = 500 units

> > Total = 1700 units (well within reach of Ranger longbow, fyi)

> >

> > I'm not denying that permastealth DE is low-skilled play. I'm simply questioning the credibility of players making outrageous claims and attempting to back them up with *beyond* incorrect information.

>

> Classic moving the goal posts fallacy. You challenged that a DE couldnt spam evades to get to 3K distance. Now that its pointed out that its easy to do, you move the goal posts to restricting it to "that build" as if theres only one DE build in existence. Add false dichotomy to the list of fallacy here, for the loss.

>

> **My information is factually correct as not only are all the skills I listed available to DE**, and have evade frames adding up to well over the 3K you challenged for, but also indicated by moving the goal posts rather than actually addressing what was posted. Youre like the lawyer in a court who moves to make the method of damning evidence found on the client inadmissible, after challenging for evidence first and having that backfire horribly. Should have just replied with a concession.

>

> No sir, the argument against DE is logically sound. Its a low skill floor magnet which is difficult to counter even with multiplicitively higher skill level play.

In bold is a good example of moving the goal post.

Where are you getting weapon evade frames from, are perma stealth builds using sword/dagger now instead of dagger/pistol? And are they dropping Critical Strikes for Trickery and Preparedness for extra initiative now? Are they also taking RFI over Assassins Signet or Mercy? Yes, it's possible to see "weapon skill evade frames + Withdraw heal evade + RFI evade", and if you see all of that you should probably go get your kill.

> @"kash.9213" said:

> > @"SoV.5139" said:

> > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > @"geist.4126" said:

> > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > @"geist.4126" said:

> > > > > > "Thieves get always get nerfed" good one. I really had to roflmao!

> > > > >

> > > > > You must have joined this game only a few months ago. Since you didn't play through core and then HoT - you must not have seen the stream of Thief nerfs from 2012 completely overshadowing the one or two useful buffs along the way.

> > > >

> > > > Come on, don't cry now, please. Trying to argue over "I play this game for.." isn't an argument for anything. My thief on the account is six years old, just to kill your argument.

> > > > What you "BUT MAH CLASS GETS ALWAYS NERFED - Crybabies" don't understand is: Every class gets nerfed. Most of the nerfs are justified. So, please, don't be a kitten and try to be one of those people like WoW Paladin players, that post middlefinger ascii pictures over years, just because you got a well deserved nerf.

> > > >

> > > > DE needs a massive nerf, so does stealth in general. You can cry as much as you want when all your arguments are "but we get nerfed all the time" and "it's a l2p issue" like people do on this forum all the time (see mirage discussion or firebrand). Just because you play a class, doesn't mean it's fine when the class is overpowered.

> > >

> > > Oof. Looks like I hit a soft spot. Sorry I hurt your feelers there, little guy. :)

> > >

> > > There are only 3 things that are overtuned on DE:

> > > - Damage of Malicious Backstab

> > > - Damage of Death's Judgement

> > > - Stealth on Dodge

> > >

> > > If these things were adjusted down, you would still whine. So what's your point in continuing to whine now?

> > >

> > > > @"SoV.5139" said:

> > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > @"Trepidation Lost.3469" said:

> > > > > > > @"shortcake.8659" said:

> > > > > > > In before all the deadeye players tell you to easily counter them by using the 30 revealed skills every minute that every class you are playing has access to.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"shortcake.8659" said:

> > > > > > > In before all the deadeye players tell you to easily counter them by using the 30 revealed skills every minute that every class you are playing has access to.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh and in theory this could work! But unless reveal freezes them on the spot they evade spam away for about 3k range ?

> > > > >

> > > > > It doesn't seem like you've played DE or know much about it. Can you tell me how they can "evade spam away for about 3k range"?

> > > >

> > > > Spam weapon skill which has (evade frames) + heal skill (evade frames) + roll for initiative (evade frames) + weapon skill again (spam-able for even moAr evade frames) + dodge (evade frames + stealth). Most dont even need a short bow for distance escape, which is the signature mobility weapon for most other thief builds.

> > > >

> > > > Perhaps it is you who hasnt played it, if you thought it wasnt possible.

> > > >

> > > > Even in a hilariously skewed situation where you can beat the DE player 9/10 times, they just need to reset the fight pushing the same few buttons to escape, and the 1/10 times where you make a mistake you dont get to move away, but instead take the L.

> > > >

> > > > Simply put, this is a magnet for low skill play.

> > > >

> > > > Deny it.

> > > >

> > >

> > > You can't be more wrong, perhaps you should try playing DE. The DE build that is complained about and that the OP is referring to uses D/P and Rifle. Can you point out where the weapon evade frames on that are? Are you possibly thinking of Rifle 4, Death's retreat? Nope, no evade frames there. Just a 5 initiative - 600 range backwards port. Spammable? Well now, this DE build only has 12 initiative. so I guess you can "spam" it ...twice?

> > >

> > > Roll for Initiative? Again, you are wrong here. That build doesn't use that skill, and if any variation does, they are so far and few in between that you have no grounds to attempt to use it's existence in your favor.

> > >

> > > Withdraw? 500 units and that's being generous with the terrain.

> > >

> > > Lets recap:

> > > 2x Rifle4 (if they even have 10 initiative at that time) = 1200 (ZERO EVADE FRAMES)

> > > Withdraw = 500 units

> > > Total = 1700 units (well within reach of Ranger longbow, fyi)

> > >

> > > I'm not denying that permastealth DE is low-skilled play. I'm simply questioning the credibility of players making outrageous claims and attempting to back them up with *beyond* incorrect information.

> >

> > Classic moving the goal posts fallacy. You challenged that a DE couldnt spam evades to get to 3K distance. Now that its pointed out that its easy to do, you move the goal posts to restricting it to "that build" as if theres only one DE build in existence. Add false dichotomy to the list of fallacy here, for the loss.

> >

> > **My information is factually correct as not only are all the skills I listed available to DE**, and have evade frames adding up to well over the 3K you challenged for, but also indicated by moving the goal posts rather than actually addressing what was posted. Youre like the lawyer in a court who moves to make the method of damning evidence found on the client inadmissible, after challenging for evidence first and having that backfire horribly. Should have just replied with a concession.

> >

> > No sir, the argument against DE is logically sound. Its a low skill floor magnet which is difficult to counter even with multiplicitively higher skill level play.

>

> In bold is a good example of moving the goal post.

>

> Where are you getting weapon evade frames from, are perma stealth builds using sword/dagger now instead of dagger/pistol? And are they dropping Critical Strikes for Trickery and Preparedness for extra initiative now? Are they also taking RFI over Assassins Signet or Mercy? Yes, it's possible to see "weapon skill evade frames + Withdraw heal evade + RFI evade", and if you see all of that you should probably go get your kill.

I moved zero goal posts. The person I quoted on the other hand, challenged for how to move 3K away from opponent, and when provided the multiple ways to do it, attempted to exclude most of the abilities due to not being part of one specific build.

THAT is moving the goalposts. The first challenge did not state that the skills could ONLY come from this one specific build, which is an absurd claim to make in the first place (and invokes another fallacy, of false dichotomy by inferring that if I cannot provide a way to do it from a severely limited number of skills rather than using any skill available to DE, then DE cant possibly be OP).

Youre also forgetting the dodge into stealth at the end so no - you wont be waltzing over there to get your kill.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Trepidation Lost.3469" said:

> > If it’s not an evade, my bad, but I’m referring to the rifle skill which ports you backwards that is spammable.

> > And if your argument that DE isn’t op because it can’t port 3k range away?

> > What’s your argument to keep invis on dodge ?

>

> Death's Retreat costs 5 initiative. Coming from the type of DE that you are complaining about they can do it twice in a row, and it's only 600 units, 300 less range than Infiltrator's Arrow. Hardly spammable. I don't wan't to keep stealth on Dodge, I'd rather have the trait "Unforgiving" back to promote more active out-of-stealth gameplay, rather than passive tedious sit-in-stealth gameplay.

>

> **Though you seem very consumed with DE in general, I suggest trying one and seeing if it's as easy as you make it out to be. From how you are describing it, I don't think you'll have a very good time right off the bat...or even with a few weeks of practice...**

This.

> @"SoV.5139" said:

> I moved zero goal posts. The person I quoted on the other hand, challenged for how to move 3K away from opponent, and when provided the multiple ways to do it, attempted to exclude most of the abilities due to not being part of one specific build.

Wrong. You "moved the goalposts." This thread is about permastealth DE, as every other form of DE has counter play. Context clues irrefutably point to this, how are you missing the point so badly? Regardless of the dynamic of this whole thread, more specifically in our string of replies it originated with someone talking about reveal not countering them, hmm, more contextual clues telling you this is about a certain type of DE?

> @"SoV.5139" said:

> ... and tank like even with zero toughness (cant be crit in stealth)...

You're even contradicting yourself, as seen above here, you are of the thought that all DE's use SA. That's the perma stealth build. Congratulations, you played yourself.

> @"SoV.5139" said:

> ....challenged for how to move 3K away from opponent

How very convenient that you left out the "while evading" part of this. Please try to have your attempted counter-arguments encompass the entire idea of the previously refuted argument.

Do you even believe yourself for a second that this thread is about DE's using S/D #3 or Shortbow #3? It's laughable that you would even think *any* DE worth anything has a Shortbow equipped in WvW...and the ones who are perma stealthing are *100%* not using S/D.

Sit down.

As a Condi Mirage the way I counter dead eye's is hard to pull off. I keep the audio on incase the dialogue "I have you in my sights" or the lock-on animation gives away the presence of a dead eye. Then, I have to repeatedly spam "Illusionary Ambush" to randomly jump around the deadeye when he pops out before he shoots then I have to hit Pistol 5 to daze/stun, then create 2 clones from a utility skill then have axe 3, for confusion and shatter multiple FKey's with torment traits just to give him damage before he breaks stun and cloaks again, after that I have to time evades.

I am able to counter dead eye's most of the time, save for the really good ones who just time it all right.

I posted my tactics for mesmers who are having trouble dealing with some dead eyes, the above will help you deal with at least half of them.

As for another class like warrior, I counter the dead eye by blocking with the shield then use "On my Mark shout" (to have 6 seconds of cloak denial), then charge utility + GS 5, throw GS 4, then I hit the dead eye as much as possible, I also use the stomp to interrupt and knock them back if I can, again this works only about half the time though.

Again, those builds are only for getting rid of a dead eye that is known to camp in an area, but it will severely hinder you from fighting other classes, so I call these the "dead eye hunter" builds. As for protecting yourself from a dead eye who joins a fight, you have to just assume one will join, and this actually helps you conserve evades and learn how to time them to last longer in a fight.

This is just my opinion, but for WvW a lot of players might be disappointed and get mad (like me!) when they die a lot to certain classes. However, don't forget that by playing WvW we all accept the invisible fine print where we may or may not get run over by a roam squad, when soloing, or get trampled by a zerg behind or out of our camera view cone. With that being said, I also agree with the dead eye post.

Personally, it is too much of an advantage for the Dead Eye to pull off near perma-cloaks during a multi team fight, and get away with shooting and cloaking again.

I suggest a balance change for the dead eyes shot, and that is to keep the DPS of that special shot the same, but just have the shots travel a bit slower, such as reducing the velocity to about 90% of what it currently is. It is extremely hard to evade it's shot, even with the audible queue, it's almost like a mini-game in order to survive.

In order to win a duel you need to see your enemy and try to counter him, but to counter dead eyes, you have to specifically build a build just for the sake of countering a dead eye, and that is what hinders build flexibility for WvW players. Even in team fights it is hard to 2v1 a dead eye, and I mean the really good ones. Average dead eyes don't take advantage of continual cloaking, they sometimes forget to cloak and die, but these are just my thoughts.

I agree that the malicious backstabs with the power signet are a big problem, because there's just no tell on it. Make malicious backstab in wvw get 5% more damage per malice stack instead of 10%, and add 5 stacks of vulnerability, per malice for 3 seconds to it, after the initial backstab damage has been dealt. That way thiefs can not one shot players anymore, without a tell, but their subsequent attacks after the backstab become more dangerous. Imo that would be fair and balance things out quite nicely.

However the rifle, even with permanent stealth, is certainly not an offender and anyone who has issues with it needs to learn to play.

Pretty much every skill on the rifle, especially deaths judgement, has an obvious tell, not only visually but auditory also, which allows you to just dodge it or use a cool down to soak its damage. If you get hit by a death judgement while not suffering CC then you need to rethink your world vs world build and probably your play Style.

The moment the Deadeye shows his face, dodge and burst him back. If the deadeye is any threat in the first place, he will not have the defensive stats to survive a well coordinated counter burst. This works especially well if you combine the burst with a stun.

I can do this on my daredevil, my warrior, my power mesmer, soulbeast, holosmith and even my elementalist.

Just do what every thief player in a PVP environment has to do in order to be viable and learn what other classes are capable of and where their weaknesses lie and you can dispatch them very easily.

But I guess it is easier to just get on the forums and QQ in order to vent some of that frustration, than to actually learn how to play and become a better player... isn't that right?

> @"Salshazar.7023" said:

> I agree that the malicious backstabs with the power signet are a big problem, because there's just no tell on it. Make malicious backstab in wvw get 5% more damage per malice stack instead of 10%, and add 5 stacks of vulnerability, per malice for 3 seconds to it, after the initial backstab damage has been dealt. That way thiefs can not one shot players anymore, without a tell, but their subsequent attacks after the backstab become more dangerous. Imo that would be fair and balance things out quite nicely.

That would be a 5% damage reduction for the current 1-shot build, because it doesn't build up malice, it simply marks, activates signet, backstabs.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"SoV.5139" said:

> > I moved zero goal posts. The person I quoted on the other hand, challenged for how to move 3K away from opponent, and when provided the multiple ways to do it, attempted to exclude most of the abilities due to not being part of one specific build.

>

> Wrong. You "moved the goalposts." This thread is about permastealth DE, as every other form of DE has counter play. Context clues irrefutably point to this, how are you missing the point so badly? Regardless of the dynamic of this whole thread, more specifically in our string of replies it originated with someone talking about reveal not countering them, hmm, more contextual clues telling you this is about a certain type of DE?

>

> > @"SoV.5139" said:

> > ... and tank like even with zero toughness (cant be crit in stealth)...

> You're even contradicting yourself, as seen above here, you are of the thought that all DE's use SA. That's the perma stealth build. Congratulations, you played yourself.

>

> > @"SoV.5139" said:

> > ....challenged for how to move 3K away from opponent

>

> How very convenient that you left out the "while evading" part of this. Please try to have your attempted counter-arguments encompass the entire idea of the previously refuted argument.

>

> Do you even believe yourself for a second that this thread is about DE's using S/D #3 or Shortbow #3? It's laughable that you would even think *any* DE worth anything has a Shortbow equipped in WvW...and the ones who are perma stealthing are *100%* not using S/D.

>

> Sit down.

only the original challenge didnt say while evading, or using a specific build restricted in what skills (and now weapons***) it can take.

*** = goal post move #3, for the loss.

Mentioning SD3 is all you, as I did not bring it up. Goal post move #4. Argument is out of field goal range. Time to punt.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Salshazar.7023" said:

> > I agree that the malicious backstabs with the power signet are a big problem, because there's just no tell on it. Make malicious backstab in wvw get 5% more damage per malice stack instead of 10%, and add 5 stacks of vulnerability, per malice for 3 seconds to it, after the initial backstab damage has been dealt. That way thiefs can not one shot players anymore, without a tell, but their subsequent attacks after the backstab become more dangerous. Imo that would be fair and balance things out quite nicely.

>

> That would be a 5% damage reduction for the current 1-shot build, because it doesn't build up malice, it simply marks, activates signet, backstabs.

That only works against other thieves, or pure glass players. If you truly wish to one shot anything that is not running berserker builds, you need to build Malice first. Lord Hizen made a pretty good meme video/guide on that.

> @"SoV.5139" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"SoV.5139" said:

> > > I moved zero goal posts. The person I quoted on the other hand, challenged for how to move 3K away from opponent, and when provided the multiple ways to do it, attempted to exclude most of the abilities due to not being part of one specific build.

> >

> > Wrong. You "moved the goalposts." This thread is about permastealth DE, as every other form of DE has counter play. Context clues irrefutably point to this, how are you missing the point so badly? Regardless of the dynamic of this whole thread, more specifically in our string of replies it originated with someone talking about reveal not countering them, hmm, more contextual clues telling you this is about a certain type of DE?

> >

> > > @"SoV.5139" said:

> > > ... and tank like even with zero toughness (cant be crit in stealth)...

> > You're even contradicting yourself, as seen above here, you are of the thought that all DE's use SA. That's the perma stealth build. Congratulations, you played yourself.

> >

> > > @"SoV.5139" said:

> > > ....challenged for how to move 3K away from opponent

> >

> > How very convenient that you left out the "while evading" part of this. Please try to have your attempted counter-arguments encompass the entire idea of the previously refuted argument.

> >

> > Do you even believe yourself for a second that this thread is about DE's using S/D #3 or Shortbow #3? It's laughable that you would even think *any* DE worth anything has a Shortbow equipped in WvW...and the ones who are perma stealthing are *100%* not using S/D.

> >

> > Sit down.

>

> only the original challenge didnt say while evading, or using a specific build restricted in what skills (and now weapons***) it can take.

>

> *** = goal post move #3, for the loss.

>

> Mentioning SD3 is all you, as I did not bring it up. Goal post move #4. Argument is out of field goal range. Time to punt.

They can port 3k away, but can not evade 3k away.

> @"SoV.5139" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"Trepidation Lost.3469" said:

> > > > @"shortcake.8659" said:

> > > > In before all the deadeye players tell you to easily counter them by using the 30 revealed skills every minute that every class you are playing has access to.

> > >

> > > > @"shortcake.8659" said:

> > > > In before all the deadeye players tell you to easily counter them by using the 30 revealed skills every minute that every class you are playing has access to.

> > >

> > > Oh and in theory this could work! But unless reveal freezes them on the spot they evade spam away for about 3k range ?

> >

> > It doesn't seem like you've played DE or know much about it. Can you tell me how they can "evade spam away for about 3k range"?

>

> Spam weapon skill which has (evade frames) + heal skill (evade frames) + roll for initiative (evade frames) + weapon skill again (spam-able for even moAr evade frames) + dodge (evade frames + stealth). Most dont even need a short bow for distance escape, which is the signature mobility weapon for most other thief builds.

>

> Perhaps it is you who hasnt played it, if you thought it wasnt possible.

>

> Even in a hilariously skewed situation where you can beat the DE player 9/10 times, they just need to reset the fight pushing the same few buttons to escape, and the 1/10 times where you make a mistake you dont get to move away, but instead take the L.

>

> Simply put, this is a magnet for low skill play.

>

> Deny it.

>

Which weapon skill? Can't seem to find an evade on my rifle skills. i don't know any DE that uses withdraw or RfI either. Are we complaining about stealth or evade spam? Cos DE the complaint is stealth, Daredevil is the one you want for evade crying xD

And to the guy saying only ppl that thief and cant do anything else would stick up for DE... I also play other stuff :/ And yes I sometimes get ganked. But mostly I don't. It's a learn to play issue :/

I get it, I really do. Its super annoying to get ganked running to your blob. But, it's their role. You're going to get there and spam your aoe around and get tons of kills. You, in the safety of your blob, are going to kill A LOT more people in your play session than that annoying thief is going to. If we are going to complain simply on the fact that we don't like something then we need to just delete... everything and give everyone a stick.

> @"SoV.5139" said:

> only the original challenge didnt say while evading, or using a specific build restricted in what skills (and now weapons***) it can take.

>

> *** = goal post move #3, for the loss.

>

> Mentioning SD3 is all you, as I did not bring it up. Goal post move #4. Argument is out of field goal range. Time to punt.

"evade 3k away" was original claim that dude you are hang on was responding to, so I'd say the "original" goal shift was yours since firstly you claimed evade frames on weapon skills usage, and backed off the "evade" once refuted.

My only advice to comments about Over-Powered classes - If you can't beat em....join em.

Play the class yourself...you may find out that it's not as easy as you think.

If it is so easy...then you should be winning lots...which is a good thing for you....right?

---

Hmm...If nobody suggested it. What's really ruining WvW.

World Linking is ruining the Long-Term sustainability of the WvW Population of Guest Servers.

Alliance Linking will next do what World Linking is currently doing, but to the Long-Term sustainability of the WvW Population of Host Servers.

Sadly...we can't afford to have any serious discussions here anymore...imho.

Your truly,

Diku

p.s.

See some of my past posts...please vote Helpful or Thumbs up if you agree.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Kylden Ar.3724" said:

> > This is still going on?

>

> Some people will always find something else to blame their losses on. I can never be that they were outplayed, outsmarted, or continuously fall for the same predictable traps.

I will be among the first to admit that [stealth is broken and needs a rework](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/715665#Comment_715665) and it's very important to my main, but there are only so many ways we can use it.

And usually, if a build has that much tied up in stealth and burst, if we miss we are dead kittens.

basically anything that can kill within a split second

perma stealth deadeye, you unstealth them they stealth again, when you get them low they stealth and run 5000 yards away within seconds

1* hit stealth bomb mesmer

Winds of Disenchantment combo with scourge bombs and Gravity Well, still the go to strategy after WoD nerf; still beats me how counter magic ability able to destroy physical projectiles, almost in any fantasy fictions arrows > magic > swords and shield > arrows in 3 way rock-paper-scissors