GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> Not that i object overly to your posts about new faces and hairstyles, but...wouldnt it be better to bump an older one? You have quite a few of them already made.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> Not that i object overly to your posts about new faces and hairstyles, but...wouldnt it be better to bump an older one? You have quite a few of them already made.

Yeah, idk what's going on i was trying to edit my post and it made me quote my own?????

Maybe I am biased as the OP, but there are hairstyle types I do wish we could have that would look great for some of my (or friend's) characters. They did add in new options for Human and Charr with PoF at least so, at least that's something. I'm just waiting for the rest to get some new options, too (and trust me, I skim any new LW episode cinematics for any tiny details hinting towards those cosmetics to later find "ah it was a reskin. Welp"). That being said, I do love the new outfit and the new mount skins, so I can still appreciate what other content goes into the gemstore.

Mursaat Robes Outfit and Golden Feathered Wings please! I love how everything I want was removed from the gem store right before I came back from hiatus. I know it's my fault I was gone and not playing at that time, but the timing of their removal a few months ago really sucks because now I don't feel like playing again until I can get them and outfit my character the way I want him to be!

I know it's been stated before on the previous page but I'd like to say it as well; it'd be lovely to get the Strider's Medium Armor Skin back in the shop or available via black lion merchant.

Going by the other thread, it hasn't been around for several months now via shop. ;(

No Wedding Dress. :'(

Pls bring it back.

Edit: Due to some planning I need to do, I am literally unable to give Arena.Net more money until I have aquired that Outfit. I have the gems on hand, but I do not want to be caught without gems in case the dress comes up. Your move, Arena.Net.