GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

1. Shoulder Scarf

2. Fire Quiver Backpack

3. Mini Avian 3 Pack (if cant put in gem store then make for black lion miniature claim tickets or other way to get)

faster please. (even if i will not have gems gold and rl money in card i will get as much as need in 1 day to buy all when u will put in gem store)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get the Radiant and Hellfire skins as outfits on the Gemstore? Or make them easier to unlock or something.

It takes a ridiculous amount of achievement points to unlock those and I loathe the Zenith skins that we seem to get every other achievement chest.

I witnessed a bug today where someone had the falling body animation but was also performing combat animations. with a few minor tweaks in the arms and torso I feel like ANet could easily market this as a movement toy like the witch's broom or mad mirror, but make it usable in combat!

I would Love if we could get the Wings of Love Glider and Backpack in Plain white or black without the Effects, I know there's white and black wings already, I have the black and love them but It'd be nice to be able to switch between different style but keep the same look.

As for returning items, It'd be nice to see the scaled Dragon wings come back before Halloween ends.

> @"SoulGuardian.6203" said:

> > @"Gryphon.2875" said:

> > This, as light armor set, please.

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/U7FQlCT.jpg "")

> >

>

> Not bad... not bad at all.

> How do you upload pics here?

> I tried but always fails to display it.

I use https://imgur.com/ to host it, then copy the link into the blank on the image pull-down menu here.

I don't know if any dev still looking at this thread, but if so,

-1 Probably many already asked (elsewhere), but I'd really appreciate if the _**Wild magic backpack combo**_ be available again in the _BL Statuette offerings_. I'm waiting for it since ages!!

-2 With the wide variety of exclusive BL chest items, it could be a great idea and motivation (to buy tons of keys to get statuettes, if you are unlucky like me) if the _BL Statuette offerings_ rotations be more frequent. Since the list of exclusive items growing exponentially (about 1 new exclusive item in every new BL chests), to rotate the _BL Statuette offerings_ once per 3 months or so is not enough to get through the whole list of exclusive items (to not exclude old exclusive items). **Or** maybe to greatly expand the list of exclusive items available in the _BL Statuette offerings_ at each rotations…

I've spent nearly 100$ in keys to get the _**firework dragon glider**_ and the _**Starborn outfit**_ and I dropped none (p.s. not blaming you). Now there's the _**Mechanical wings combo**_ available, but with my _"super luck"_, I'd prefer wait and buying it (and all other items) with statuettes instead (I do support Anet, but to pay 100$ for a nearly un-droppable item is a bit too much for me)… as long not waiting 2 years.

More rotations = more items available overall the whole year in the _BL Statuette offerings_ = more people buying tons of keys to get these exclusive items (whatever BL chests' drop rates or people's bad luck).

> @"zeroseven.7852" said:

> can we please have a long flowing dyeable scarf like strider hiryu? since scarves are already in game as the beetle racing skins, it might not be too hard to add like 10 feet more to these existing skins to make my full ninja RP more awesome. ill pay 4k gems for this <3

I want this too, for my ninja themed deadeye.

However, I'm absolutely atrocious at bettle racing, and so I wouldn't mind buying one from gemstore instead.

An outfit for the Shining Blade, not the crappy formal you get from exemplar attire, actualy shining blade themed armor as the banded/draconic armor that the npc shining blade wear is only for heavy classes. I recently got the Shining blade leg and obv its usable across light/medium armor types aswell but i got no armor

This is not going go down well with you, the playerbase, but I am going to ask for it anyway because this is the only way I can see it getting into the game...

Dearest Devs who create outfits...could you think about making us a Rock Band Outfit???

Rockband T-shirts and jeans go together like...

Strawberries and cream,

Apple pie and cheese,

Pickles and Chic-Fil-A...

...yet...medium weight characters, the Engineer, Thief, and Rangers, are the only class with regular looking jeans :(

Outfits allow light and medium professions to wear armor, and allow heavy profession dudes to wear trenchcoats, so the tech is there, the t-shirt pattern is there, the jeans pattern is there...The rock band theme is popular...the t-shirt is ingame, in armor form, so, while some peeps will scream like an opera singer about the outfit, others will be ok with its creation as they already have the t-shirt....and I bet heavy and light users will snap them up.

Is my craving for my warriors, guardians, and revs to be able to rock out in soft jeans as opposed to hard metal britches so bad????

What brought this on is my Warrior Norn saw a Scrapper Norn in the rock t-shirt and jeans yesterday....very jealous was he.

Since Braham's Shoulders were released as a separate skin piece, I'd like to see Kasmeer's Regal Boots, Gloves and Headpiece release as separate skin pieces too. That imo would be easy to implement (assets are already there, and those parts are easy to separate) and I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

Also, although Anet doesn't do skins anymore, I'll still suggest this anyway: I'd like to see the Stormforged skin set for Elementalists (well, light armor) from Guild Wars 1 prophecies. Would be really cool if those skins would also have a subtle lightning effect surrounding it!

Finally for returning items: I'd like to see the Magitech skins make a return to the gem store. Missed out on it and need it for my Engie!!