Sleeping bags!

Bryssa.5840

> @"slpr.2647" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > Do you honestly spend that much time /sleeping that this would matter to you and justify the time and money that would need to be sunk into the feature?

>

> one could ask the same question about /sitting too :) but yet we have chairs

I know and I didn't get that desire either.

> @"slpr.2647" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > Do you honestly spend that much time /sleeping that this would matter to you and justify the time and money that would need to be sunk into the feature?

>

> one could ask the same question about /sitting too :) but yet we have chairs

Yep, no end to useless bling, makes some money for Anet----What was it P.T. Barnum said?

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> I know and I didn't get that desire either.

>

Yes, I didn't get it either tbh. But then I stumbled into a guild that loves to stand around together being silly. And, well, now I'm able to enjoy the 'RP' part of the MMORPG.

And thinking some more on it, they could add sleeping bags, tents, hammocks, bean bags (yes!!), etc into the existing Chair feature. Still a bag of work though, no doubt. But I think they'd make enough $$ off it to be worth their time.

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> Do you honestly spend that much time /sleeping that this would matter to you and justify the time and money that would need to be sunk into the feature?

People that gather and wait for events to start like stuff to play around with to kill a few minutes.