"Extremely awesome" WvW Announcement Next Week

Ni In.6578

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> > @"Tinnel.4369" said:

> > You can buy siege skins in the gem store.

>

> oh that sounds interesting^^, i still like the idea of catas Shooting asuras at the walls xD

That's only painting the wall you will never open it by that. :)

But how about some explosive ammunition: drunken Norn with torch.

In addition to Siege Golems and Assault Roller, we are adding 3 new mobile Siege Units.

**Shield Turtle Mount:**

* Hop into this massive Turtle Mount whose shell can be used to block Light Range attacks like Arrows and Bullets.

* Just get your troops to hide under it's shell as you move!

* Do note that its movement speed is...Turtle Speed.

* Beware of heavy boulder attacks like catapults and trebs though which can put a dent in this Turtle of yours.

**Siege Towers:**

* Tired of contesting Keeps and Towers on the ground?

* Let us bring you into the air via Siege Towers!

* Roll these units into the battlegrounds and engage defenders directly on the walls of their Towers and Keeps!

* Allows you to ferry up to 15 players onto the wall per Siege Tower.

* Beware though that if the Siege Tower is destroyed with players in it, all the players are killed instantly.

**Mines Planter:**

* Operate a smaller and more mobile version of the Siege Golem which is able to plant mines along important enemy routes!

* Carries a maximum of 20 mines that cannot be planted near each other in a radius of 600 to prevent mine stacking.

* Mines are invisible and triggers only when a Siege Unit moves into its range.

* When triggered, does damage to Siege Units and Players alike!

* Beware though that friendly units in its vicinity will get hurt as well.

Step aside Siege Golems and Assault Roller, New Mobile Siege Units incoming.

> @"Lala.8752" said:

> proba ppt thing... everybody do'nt care about it

>

Funny thing I also think this could be the case but before that I thought class balancing or an event weekend again. We had a discussion months ago partial started because of the no downstate event to short it up we came to the conclusion ppk is way to dominate because the rewards in ppt are lacking and especially the rewards for defending objects and one of the devs said yes I can see that.

My suggestion was raise the wxp and karma to 2/3 what you would get for conquering for the defense and a event chest in both cases depending on what kind of object it is. There was also sub part about rewards for winning a match up but the suggested stuff was way to complex so I doubt it is ready unlike the other stuff which is relative easy.