Does Retal need a nerf?

sephiroth.4217

> @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> > Inner CD per target of course ... I don't really know why it hasn't been made yet.

>

> If it had an ICD the damage would be higher so it isn't completely negligible. People would still die to it and complain.

Even a 2s ICD would make a huge difference.. Especially for skills like Whirling Wrath or fast multihitting skills..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > > @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> > > Inner CD per target of course ... I don't really know why it hasn't been made yet.

> >

> > If it had an ICD the damage would be higher so it isn't completely negligible. People would still die to it and complain.

>

> Even a 2s ICD would make a huge difference.. Especially for skills like Whirling Wrath or fast multihitting skills..

If it had a 2s icd, which is a bit rediculous to even consider, the damage it would do would have to be worthy of the cool-down. Which just goes back to my point but now it's just as punishing for big hits/skills with fewer hits as it is small.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > > @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> > > Inner CD per target of course ... I don't really know why it hasn't been made yet.

> >

> > If it had an ICD the damage would be higher so it isn't completely negligible. People would still die to it and complain.

>

> Even a 2s ICD would make a huge difference.. Especially for skills like Whirling Wrath or fast multihitting skills.

Retal alone makes using the grenade kit a massive pain in the butt for engineers, on top of the ground targeting.

> @"coro.3176" said:

> This is WvW, but I still think it's hilarious:

>

>

Ah yep, was wondering where that vid went.

> @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > > > @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> > > > Inner CD per target of course ... I don't really know why it hasn't been made yet.

> > >

> > > If it had an ICD the damage would be higher so it isn't completely negligible. People would still die to it and complain.

> >

> > Even a 2s ICD would make a huge difference.. Especially for skills like Whirling Wrath or fast multihitting skills..

>

> If it had a 2s icd, which is a bit rediculous to even consider, the damage it would do would have to be worthy of the cool-down. Which just goes back to my point but now it's just as punishing for big hits/skills with fewer hits as it is small.

sounds fair to me...

Punish big hits and lots of small hits evenly.

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> FA tempest?^^

>

> The access could be reduced. Core guard having lots of benefits kinda kills (for example) tempests with air overload indeed. On the other hand, that's why you can adjust builds and classes before matches.

Tempest don't need no nerfs.

Damage is fine, I love giving people a taste of their own medicine: they want to hit you with that amount of damage and feel it's fair, but when it's reflected back in their own faces they want to play the innocent victims.

It's a dog eat dog world. If you don't time your biggest attacks and land then while your enemy has retaliation up then its a L2P issue and not an issue with the buff!