Watch this trailer if you consider giving up GW2...

Every single detail, every light, every movement, everything - it's just mindblowing.

It's perfection. I pray for the next trailers to be so artistic.

Guild Wars 2 is the biggest, most beautiful painting in the history of Earth. If you ever think to give up GW2, just look at how perfectly detailed this game is, how much heart, passion, time it takes to create something so perfect.

Kudos to every single Artist that has worked on Guild Wars 2 so far. <3

It was a decent trailer I will admit and one of the few ive enjoyed in GW2

Biggest, most beautiful painting in the history of Earth is hyperbole at its most ridiculous though. There is no doubt it has an excellent team of artists (often overlooked in game due to the increased visual pollution blocking out those cool looking things and animations), but the game is not in a perfect state right now and reasons for that will vary.

If I were to give up n GW2 (and im not there yet), a fairly industry standard CGI trailer isnt going to make any difference.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> At the end of the personal story, the scene of our character with all the others standing in the painting was good and never done again.

The amusing thing about that one is that it contains whoever is viewing it and not the instance owner. :)

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> At the end of the personal story, the scene of our character with all the others standing in the painting was good and never done again.

Having just recently completed Victory or Death again last weekend, I'd forgotten how awesome it was to see your character lined up with Destiny's Edge in those final cinematics. The in game cinematics for GW2 pale in comparison to what Blizzard put out (no shame there, Blizzard is king of those imo), and while they have gotten much better (LS4 had some nice ones), that they included your character in them at the end of personal story was an exceptionally cool move for immersion.