everyone's opinion is important

Sorry for my English, but I will try to express my opinion and know the opinion of all the project participants.

After unpleasant news, updates to the state account began to go out more often, but it affected quality, I know that NCsoft puts pressure on ArenaNet, updates are released more often, but it affects quality.

Sooner of course still give conclusions but I do not want that it was too late.

I propose to create an appeal from the entire community of Guild Wars 2 to NTsSoft, so that the ArenaNet team would do its job as before. They can do it. If now the project does not pay off, offer other payment terms or something else that will cover financial difficulties? A lot of online game projects are of lower quality but use the classical payment system. Over the years, GW2 was remembered by everyone as one of the masterpieces, which costs less compared to the others +

still often there are promotions on additions to the game.

Like most of the Russian-speaking community, I love this game, although I will never be localized for us.

> @"arcaon.4951" said:

> Sorry for my English, but I will try to express my opinion and know the opinion of all the project participants.

>

> After unpleasant news, updates to the state account began to go out more often, but it affected quality, I know that NCsoft puts pressure on ArenaNet, updates are released more often, but it affects quality.

> Sooner of course still give conclusions but I do not want that it was too late.

> I propose to create an appeal from the entire community of Guild Wars 2 to NTsSoft, so that the ArenaNet team would do its job as before. They can do it. If now the project does not pay off, offer other payment terms or something else that will cover financial difficulties? A lot of online game projects are of lower quality but use the classical payment system. Over the years, GW2 was remembered by everyone as one of the masterpieces, which costs less compared to the others +

> still often there are promotions on additions to the game.

> Like most of the Russian-speaking community, I love this game, although I will never be localized for us.

The problem is that what GW2 is actually remembered for is the year of nothing after HoT and 'indefinitely suspending' an advertised part of that expansion. Neglecting sPvP when the massive push for esports did not go over well, and ignoring WvW for most of its lifespan (even though GW2 and ESO are the only real competitors for a realm vs realm with active populations) did not help.

They took a step in the right direction by reinstating that removed content, and scheduling the Living Story DLC into consistent releases, but still- that's only 4 content updates per-year and a balance update every 6 months. With their new teams I hope they can release content on a basis more akin to the attention a live game should receive. It also looks like they're finally giving a budget towards advertisement.

> @"arcaon.4951" said:

> If now the project does not pay off, offer other payment terms or something else that will cover financial difficulties? A lot of online game projects are of lower quality but use the classical payment system.

Is this a thinly veiled subscription thread? Because it sure reads like one.

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > @"arcaon.4951" said:

> > Sorry for my English, but I will try to express my opinion and know the opinion of all the project participants.

> >

> > After unpleasant news, updates to the state account began to go out more often, but it affected quality, I know that NCsoft puts pressure on ArenaNet, updates are released more often, but it affects quality.

> > Sooner of course still give conclusions but I do not want that it was too late.

> > I propose to create an appeal from the entire community of Guild Wars 2 to NTsSoft, so that the ArenaNet team would do its job as before. They can do it. If now the project does not pay off, offer other payment terms or something else that will cover financial difficulties? A lot of online game projects are of lower quality but use the classical payment system. Over the years, GW2 was remembered by everyone as one of the masterpieces, which costs less compared to the others +

> > still often there are promotions on additions to the game.

> > Like most of the Russian-speaking community, I love this game, although I will never be localized for us.

>

> They took a step in the right direction by reinstating that removed content, and scheduling the Living Story DLC into consistent releases, but still- that's only 4 content updates per-year and a balance update every 6 months. With their new teams I hope they can release content on a basis more akin to the attention a live game should receive. It also looks like they're finally giving a budget towards advertisement.

Both these statements are wrong.

> @"AlexxxDelta.1806" said:

> > @"arcaon.4951" said:

> > If now the project does not pay off, offer other payment terms or something else that will cover financial difficulties? A lot of online game projects are of lower quality but use the classical payment system.

>

> Is this a thinly veiled subscription thread? Because it sure reads like one.

I read it that way, too.

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > @"arcaon.4951" said:

> > Sorry for my English, but I will try to express my opinion and know the opinion of all the project participants.

> >

> > After unpleasant news, updates to the state account began to go out more often, but it affected quality, I know that NCsoft puts pressure on ArenaNet, updates are released more often, but it affects quality.

> > Sooner of course still give conclusions but I do not want that it was too late.

> > I propose to create an appeal from the entire community of Guild Wars 2 to NTsSoft, so that the ArenaNet team would do its job as before. They can do it. If now the project does not pay off, offer other payment terms or something else that will cover financial difficulties? A lot of online game projects are of lower quality but use the classical payment system. Over the years, GW2 was remembered by everyone as one of the masterpieces, which costs less compared to the others +

> > still often there are promotions on additions to the game.

> > Like most of the Russian-speaking community, I love this game, although I will never be localized for us.

>

> The problem is that what GW2 is actually remembered for is the year of nothing after HoT and 'indefinitely suspending' an advertised part of that expansion. Neglecting sPvP when the massive push for esports did not go over well, and ignoring WvW for most of its lifespan (even though GW2 and ESO are the only real competitors for a realm vs realm with active populations) did not help.

>

> They took a step in the right direction by reinstating that removed content, and scheduling the Living Story DLC into consistent releases, but still- that's only 4 content updates per-year and a balance update every 6 months. With their new teams I hope they can release content on a basis more akin to the attention a live game should receive. It also looks like they're finally giving a budget towards advertisement.

"Only" 4 updates per year? You say that like it's a bad thing. Some games get 2, some 1 and some don't get any per year. Some of the ones that get more get a mount, or some armor, or similar. Where do you think content comes from, farms? "Hey, it's time to go out and harvest some more content". It has to be written, it has to be developed, it has to be tested, and all of this takes time, not to mention it has to be imagined, so that any of these can even start.

> @"robertthebard.8150" said:

> > @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > > @"arcaon.4951" said:

> > > Sorry for my English, but I will try to express my opinion and know the opinion of all the project participants.

> > >

> > > After unpleasant news, updates to the state account began to go out more often, but it affected quality, I know that NCsoft puts pressure on ArenaNet, updates are released more often, but it affects quality.

> > > Sooner of course still give conclusions but I do not want that it was too late.

> > > I propose to create an appeal from the entire community of Guild Wars 2 to NTsSoft, so that the ArenaNet team would do its job as before. They can do it. If now the project does not pay off, offer other payment terms or something else that will cover financial difficulties? A lot of online game projects are of lower quality but use the classical payment system. Over the years, GW2 was remembered by everyone as one of the masterpieces, which costs less compared to the others +

> > > still often there are promotions on additions to the game.

> > > Like most of the Russian-speaking community, I love this game, although I will never be localized for us.

> >

> > The problem is that what GW2 is actually remembered for is the year of nothing after HoT and 'indefinitely suspending' an advertised part of that expansion. Neglecting sPvP when the massive push for esports did not go over well, and ignoring WvW for most of its lifespan (even though GW2 and ESO are the only real competitors for a realm vs realm with active populations) did not help.

> >

> > They took a step in the right direction by reinstating that removed content, and scheduling the Living Story DLC into consistent releases, but still- that's only 4 content updates per-year and a balance update every 6 months. With their new teams I hope they can release content on a basis more akin to the attention a live game should receive. It also looks like they're finally giving a budget towards advertisement.

>

> "Only" 4 updates per year? You say that like it's a bad thing. Some games get 2, some 1 and some don't get any per year. Some of the ones that get more get a mount, or some armor, or similar. Where do you think content comes from, farms? "Hey, it's time to go out and harvest some more content". It has to be written, it has to be developed, it has to be tested, and all of this takes time, not to mention it has to be imagined, so that any of these can even start.

Heart of Thorns came out in 2015, and we, at this moment, STILL do not have all our HoT legendaries, and that's with them even cutting 3 of them from the list.

That's something I'd expect from a kickstart game made by 3, people not a triple A title.

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > @"robertthebard.8150" said:

> > > @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > > > @"arcaon.4951" said:

> > > > Sorry for my English, but I will try to express my opinion and know the opinion of all the project participants.

> > > >

> > > > After unpleasant news, updates to the state account began to go out more often, but it affected quality, I know that NCsoft puts pressure on ArenaNet, updates are released more often, but it affects quality.

> > > > Sooner of course still give conclusions but I do not want that it was too late.

> > > > I propose to create an appeal from the entire community of Guild Wars 2 to NTsSoft, so that the ArenaNet team would do its job as before. They can do it. If now the project does not pay off, offer other payment terms or something else that will cover financial difficulties? A lot of online game projects are of lower quality but use the classical payment system. Over the years, GW2 was remembered by everyone as one of the masterpieces, which costs less compared to the others +

> > > > still often there are promotions on additions to the game.

> > > > Like most of the Russian-speaking community, I love this game, although I will never be localized for us.

> > >

> > > The problem is that what GW2 is actually remembered for is the year of nothing after HoT and 'indefinitely suspending' an advertised part of that expansion. Neglecting sPvP when the massive push for esports did not go over well, and ignoring WvW for most of its lifespan (even though GW2 and ESO are the only real competitors for a realm vs realm with active populations) did not help.

> > >

> > > They took a step in the right direction by reinstating that removed content, and scheduling the Living Story DLC into consistent releases, but still- that's only 4 content updates per-year and a balance update every 6 months. With their new teams I hope they can release content on a basis more akin to the attention a live game should receive. It also looks like they're finally giving a budget towards advertisement.

> >

> > "Only" 4 updates per year? You say that like it's a bad thing. Some games get 2, some 1 and some don't get any per year. Some of the ones that get more get a mount, or some armor, or similar. Where do you think content comes from, farms? "Hey, it's time to go out and harvest some more content". It has to be written, it has to be developed, it has to be tested, and all of this takes time, not to mention it has to be imagined, so that any of these can even start.

>

> Heart of Thorns came out in 2015, and we, at this moment, STILL do not have all our HoT legendaries, and that's with them even cutting 3 of them from the list.

>

> That's something I'd expect from a kickstart game made by 3, people not a triple A title.

I’m not sure why this is always brought up. They acknowledged they couldn’t deliver and instead chose to stagger 1 per episode until completion since they couldn’t sustain the collection model.

They held up theirs hand and said sorry and put out a new schedule for delivery. If ppl choose to still call them hot legendaries even after they rescinded the expectation, that’s not an anet concern

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > @"robertthebard.8150" said:

> > > @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > > > @"arcaon.4951" said:

> > > > Sorry for my English, but I will try to express my opinion and know the opinion of all the project participants.

> > > >

> > > > After unpleasant news, updates to the state account began to go out more often, but it affected quality, I know that NCsoft puts pressure on ArenaNet, updates are released more often, but it affects quality.

> > > > Sooner of course still give conclusions but I do not want that it was too late.

> > > > I propose to create an appeal from the entire community of Guild Wars 2 to NTsSoft, so that the ArenaNet team would do its job as before. They can do it. If now the project does not pay off, offer other payment terms or something else that will cover financial difficulties? A lot of online game projects are of lower quality but use the classical payment system. Over the years, GW2 was remembered by everyone as one of the masterpieces, which costs less compared to the others +

> > > > still often there are promotions on additions to the game.

> > > > Like most of the Russian-speaking community, I love this game, although I will never be localized for us.

> > >

> > > The problem is that what GW2 is actually remembered for is the year of nothing after HoT and 'indefinitely suspending' an advertised part of that expansion. Neglecting sPvP when the massive push for esports did not go over well, and ignoring WvW for most of its lifespan (even though GW2 and ESO are the only real competitors for a realm vs realm with active populations) did not help.

> > >

> > > They took a step in the right direction by reinstating that removed content, and scheduling the Living Story DLC into consistent releases, but still- that's only 4 content updates per-year and a balance update every 6 months. With their new teams I hope they can release content on a basis more akin to the attention a live game should receive. It also looks like they're finally giving a budget towards advertisement.

> >

> > "Only" 4 updates per year? You say that like it's a bad thing. Some games get 2, some 1 and some don't get any per year. Some of the ones that get more get a mount, or some armor, or similar. Where do you think content comes from, farms? "Hey, it's time to go out and harvest some more content". It has to be written, it has to be developed, it has to be tested, and all of this takes time, not to mention it has to be imagined, so that any of these can even start.

>

> Heart of Thorns came out in 2015, and we, at this moment, STILL do not have all our HoT legendaries, and that's with them even cutting 3 of them from the list.

>

> That's something I'd expect from a kickstart game made by 3, people not a triple A title.

They dident cut any of the hot legendaries it was always advertised as 16 no underwater included.

First thing first, regarding your title of "everyone's opinion is important", I believe that is morally correct belief but not necessary practiced belief. Neither does it naturally lead to "right" opinions.

Moving on, anet can have their opinions but NcSoft simply deemed as it wrong and get them to do what they think is right.

Furthermore, how you know the quality dropped? On what basis did you determine that?