I Play LB Soulbeast in WvW cuz so many are crying around about it.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > because it's so braindead and effective.

> Unlike scourge, rev and firebrand zergs, true.

I'd hardly call fb braindead, but herald and scourge arent far from that. They all still take more effort to pull off compared to soulbeast, not to mention that they depend on each other to be useful. Soulbeast wrecks everyone alone.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > because it's so braindead and effective.

> > Unlike scourge, rev and firebrand zergs, true.

>

> I'd hardly call fb braindead, but herald and scourge arent far from that. They all still take more effort to pull off compared to soulbeast, not to mention that they depend on each other to be useful. Soulbeast wrecks everyone alone.

Firebrands take no effort to be effective or useful. Soulbeasts at the bare minimum need to be aware of others closing in, because once they do, dead Soulbeast. Firebrands on the other hand, hit a button here and there and basically an invincible group. 5 people close in on the firebrand to attack; no worries, easily survivable while asleep at the keyboard.

> @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > because it's so braindead and effective.

> > > Unlike scourge, rev and firebrand zergs, true.

> >

> > I'd hardly call fb braindead, but herald and scourge arent far from that. They all still take more effort to pull off compared to soulbeast, not to mention that they depend on each other to be useful. Soulbeast wrecks everyone alone.

>

> Firebrands take no effort to be effective or useful. Soulbeasts at the bare minimum need to be aware of others closing in, because once they do, dead Soulbeast. Firebrands on the other hand, hit a button here and there and basically an invincible group. 5 people close in on the firebrand to attack; no worries, easily survivable while asleep at the keyboard.

Can I please have this build?

My full Minstrel FB requires me to actively play to be effective and would love to try this build you speak of.

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> >

> > I'd hardly call fb braindead, but herald and scourge arent far from that. They all still take more effort to pull off compared to soulbeast, not to mention that they depend on each other to be useful. Soulbeast wrecks everyone alone.

>

> Firebrands take no effort to be effective or useful. Soulbeasts at the bare minimum need to be aware of others closing in, because once they do, dead Soulbeast. Firebrands on the other hand, hit a button here and there and basically an invincible group. 5 people close in on the firebrand to attack; no worries, easily survivable while asleep at the keyboard.

You obviously haven't been in a group with firebrand that plays like that.

Yet again shows how roamers (or w/e you call yourselves) have no clue how zergs and their builds work.

> @"Legendary Defender.5631" said:

> Keep complaining its only going to get worse.

What server and time of day do you play? :trollface:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> >

>

As a roamer and fight guild player, a clueless FB is a dead team. Yes, FB is very high performing support, however they have to know placement, skills, rotations, CCs, and use priority etc etc, just mashing buttons is not going to make you effective. Those "invincible groups" you are talking about are comped builds, in voice coms, calling targets, etc etc, they are anything but face roll.

> @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

Or log onto a different equally hilarious one hit wonder build. This META is loaded to the gills with them, and the players continue to carry on like the one they play requires the most skill, while the one you play requires none and thats why yours should be nerfed while mine left alone.

Paper is OP and requires no skill to play.

Scissors is fine.

-Rock

> @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

>

> Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

>

> Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> >

> > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> >

> > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

>

> They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also ass berserker to this list.

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > >

> > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > >

> > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> >

> > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

>

> I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

>

> Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > >

> > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > >

> > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > >

> > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> >

> > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> >

> > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

>

> Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > > > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry to bring you the news but warclaw is invulnerable to melee damage.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also don't tell me rev/holo aren't as strong as SB lol.

> > > >

> > > > They aren't as strong because you can avoid them before they even get in range.

> > >

> > > I made a thread called "The only reason poeple complain about soulbeast is because it has a chance to dismount them" and everyone totally assured me that totally isn't true and that they talked objective balance.

> > >

> > > Try to 1v1 all 3 and see how they are alll similar in powerlevel, also kitten berserker to this list.

> >

> > Wvw isnt a 1v1 simulator though.

>

> You didn't adress any points in my comment at all? WvW also isn't a ktraining monoblob skilllag meta simulator but an epic battlefield simulator.

>

> I am talking balance and you didn't adress my points lol, smallscale objectives like ruins exist for a reason and where made to encourage smallscale/1v1 fights.

>

> So yeah Rev/Holo/Berserk are as strong as SB.

Maybe when you look at the reward part, they can be comparable in amount of damage they can dish out.

When it comes to risk, they are far above soulbeast becaue it has both high range and high mobility on top of highest damage output.

They can never be "similar" in power level because soulbeast can make an even-numbered fight outnumbered before the fight even starts...

> @"Legendary Defender.5631" said:

> Keep complaining its only going to get worse.

If people want SB changed, rolling with them and giving Anet the data they need to do it is exactly what everyone should do. We know Anet uses that usage data to make choices.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> Half of my guild literally made full zerk soulbeasts in last few weeks because it's so braindead and effective. They arent even roamers, they generally do only raids/blob stuff and since matchups are boring they just kitten on rangers.

Just tell me I am dreaming bro.....**YOU ARE AN ELE COMPLAINING ABOUT RANGERS**...out of all classes, you complain about rangers...RANGERS?! tell me you're trolling....there is no class more easy to kill than rangers as eles....**absolutely the easiest ever in existence** nothing else compares...

You're complaining about rangers and leave out : holosmiths....one shot mesmers....scrappers...power reapers...scourges...staff thieves....s/d thieves...spellbreakers...heralds....are you telling me that as ele in wvw you're having an easier time against this lot compared to rangers?......I got it..you're joking right!?