I Play LB Soulbeast in WvW cuz so many are crying around about it.

I am sorry to barge in like that but I want to remind everyone that there are severely overpowered mesmer, thief, revenant and dragonhunter(yes dragonhunter) builds that are designed for one shotting people. And none of their skills can be reflected to the attacker himself.

As for the video ele vs ranger, ele was not paying attention (as I do it often), continued his cast instead of using ToF, and died as a result. It was his own mistake in this meta. And dude, it is clear that you also forgot the "unblockable" part. I know it because I always do.

But should ranger, thief, dh, mes be able to deal this kind of damage? Hell no. This meta is completely horrid.

But I would prefer to deal with a zerker rapid fire soulbeast instead of a mesmer.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

>

> > So if you had full endurance bar and that is the reason you didn't use your evade, why didn't you dodge? Also why is your evade literally bound to 8? Heal signet is very good actually, you play roaming ele without healing power?

> >

> If you pay attention to the video i died on a dodge animation, not it's not bound to 8, my utilities are bound to zxc and dodge to v, my reaction was good

> Why do you think everyone on a weaver NEEDS to play a sword build ?

> > And yes, it is not irrelevant, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

> >

> Where i died is irrelevant, what is relevant in this video is that in i died with full health(i used my healing skill which heals for 6.5k at 10k health and had no poison on me) with protection in less than a second.

> > It is 1s atleast, look at the video, you get hit atr 12s, die somewhere just over 13s, also that ranger literally walked up for like 4 seconds before they did anything giving you enough time to respond.

> >

> Just look at the vid, first arrow hits me when my attunements were on 1.9s cd and i die at 1.3s, if i simply runned away i would never get out of his range so i waited for his burst

> > But yeah 1v1 my weaver or my friends weaver with your soulbeast and see what happens.

> Soulbeasts can kite you forever with bird leap with a 10s cd and gs3

> > @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > Im the ranger in that linked vid. I stood there, clearly visible, you had plenty of time to just.. leave. You also play glassy enough to burst someone down just as quickly. I'm not saying SLB is balanced at all, but another player on a build that can kill just as fast is laughable.

>

> Easy to tell others to run...... from the highest range in the game with a stupid ammount of damage and mobility.

When you died is relevant because poor positioning and decision making is a thing.

An ele can easilly beat a soulbeast, you wont be able to run with your 2 dashes when the ele has 2 teleports and can just apply a condi bomb which will easilly kill the ranger.

Also, how can they kite you with GS? Can't shoot back if they are in GS.

I told you before, a condi bunker ele, an actual roaming build yes, will beat the ranger easilly. We got way better shit than rangers at roaming, holo, rev, thief, mesmer.

> @"Doug.4930" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > Why are Scourge and Firebrand allowed to be the 2 best WvW professions since PoF without any complaints?

> > >

> > > Remember when you said this?

> > >

> > > > > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > > > > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > > > > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > Why do you keep comparing cheese builds with dueling ones? With that logic I can say that holo is underpowered because it's bad in blobs and you should l2p if you're struggling against it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Because cheese builds aren't actually good, they are cheese, hence no need to balance around poeple that won't L2P being cheesed.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > > > > > Once again everything is about 1v1's. Game isn't balanced soley around 1v1's. I think glassbows are wayyy too good at their role, killing people in less than a second, you think its fine because in an honorable duel they can be beaten. Agree to disagree. I'm not gonna quit the game over this build, but I will continue to criticise it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Then where are you talking? 1v2? Should have lost that anyways, blobs? They suck there, what are you even talking about here? It is about objective performance in combat, where relatively it doesn't objectively overperform compared to other builds.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Cant dodge in 0.5 sec with protection? clearly l2p issue

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The player in the video, clearly not invested in any toughness, was down to ~10k health when the volley started, though they did have both dodges available. Moreover, that ranger clearly ran out and stood there for a couple of seconds before even firing. Not saying the damage wasn't too high, just that the player in question needed to improve their peripheral awareness. (Keep buffs were also a thing, based on the targeted ele.) Not sure why they were expecting an honest duel next to the gate of SMC.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ~ Kovu

> > > > >

> > > > > I had protection, how much toughness i need to get a 33% reduction ?

> > > > > I wasnt at 10k health, i used the healing skill which heals for 6.5k on earth attunement i was almost at full health (16,805) you'll notice my health going up and immediately going down as he hits me.

> > > > > His first arrow hits me when my attunements where on 1.9 secs cd left, i died literally 0.5 sec later the first hit on a dodge animation.

> > > > >

> > > > > @"Anput.4620"

> > > > > I'm almost sure you're trolling but i'll answer you anyway

> > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > Why didn't you use the evade utility? Do you really use 8 for it or is it another button? Also why didn't you use water stance to heal once you disengaged? Also why aren't you using healing signet? You where also attacking someone at keep gate? Why?

> > > > > 1 - because i had a full endurance bar

> > > > > 2- no

> > > > > 3- water attunement without healing power is useless for healing purposes

> > > > > 4- cuz it's trash

> > > > > 5- irrelevant

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I literally linked a video with me on war killing someone as fast too, and mesmer, holo, thief and ele can do the same.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah do you really have your evade on 8 or is this a joke? Why is it that my friend whom plays condi ele can easilly kill longbow rangers? Ele has so many evades and sustain that they can just put down condi pressure after the initial burst, rangers die to condis.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > Also that was 1.5s, not 0.5 and you were at 10k HP, if a deadeye came out and backstabbed you for 21k it would be the exact same, or a mesmer spike, or anything else really.

> > > > > It was 0.5s, first arrow hits when my attunements were on 1.9 cd and i die at 1.3, 0.6s precisely.

> > > > >

> > > > > Whats next ? predicting the future ?

> > > >

> > > > But yeah 1v1 my weaver or my friends weaver with your soulbeast and see what happens.

> > >

> > > Yet now you say this? Its funny but couldn't I use your own logic to debate that Scourge and Firebrand are balanced because they can be beaten in 1v1's by certain classes? Its almost as If balance isn't just based around how well a build can duel, and there may be other factors that need to be taken into account. For the record I agree with you, scourge and firebrand are far too good at their roles and probably need to be toned down. Not because they're god at 1v1's but because they excel far too much in their respective roles which is cleave and boon removal/support and healing respectively. Much like how Soulbeast with sicem is far too good at its role, high burst damage and needs to be toned down.

> > >

> > > Look if you want to argue that Soulbeast when combined with sicem/longbow/unstoppable union is balanced the way it is, then stop using the fact that some builds can beat it in a duel to debate your point, because even you understand that a build can be overpowered in other ways besides dueling.

>

> So where exactly is it broken?

>

> It is broken it its ability to deal EXTREME single target damage and then retreat. Its a hit and run monster, if you're in a team fight like 2v2 or 3v2 and this build happens along the fight, you die. You die instantly. There is no counter play you just die. Any other class like a warrior or a deadeye there is counter play. You get marked/the warrior literally has to run up to you. But with ranger it can burst at 1,800 range. It can even approach and begin the burst from stealth. you'll never see it until you're dead.

>

> So thats where its broken, single target burst damage from range, its ability to hit and run with impunity. Extreme low risk, extreme high reward.

>

Here you have shown that you don't know what you are talking about as deadeye literally has no counter as you get backstabbed for 21k damage. It really is no different from other specs, how come when i use rapid fire on someone they either get oneshot or evade all of it and put up a very good fight? No inbetween, most poeple are just terrible at the game.

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> >

> > > So if you had full endurance bar and that is the reason you didn't use your evade, why didn't you dodge? Also why is your evade literally bound to 8? Heal signet is very good actually, you play roaming ele without healing power?

> > >

> > If you pay attention to the video i died on a dodge animation, not it's not bound to 8, my utilities are bound to zxc and dodge to v, my reaction was good

> > Why do you think everyone on a weaver NEEDS to play a sword build ?

> > > And yes, it is not irrelevant, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

> > >

> > Where i died is irrelevant, what is relevant in this video is that in i died with full health(i used my healing skill which heals for 6.5k at 10k health and had no poison on me) with protection in less than a second.

> > > It is 1s atleast, look at the video, you get hit atr 12s, die somewhere just over 13s, also that ranger literally walked up for like 4 seconds before they did anything giving you enough time to respond.

> > >

> > Just look at the vid, first arrow hits me when my attunements were on 1.9s cd and i die at 1.3s, if i simply runned away i would never get out of his range so i waited for his burst

> > > But yeah 1v1 my weaver or my friends weaver with your soulbeast and see what happens.

> > Soulbeasts can kite you forever with bird leap with a 10s cd and gs3

> > > @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > > Im the ranger in that linked vid. I stood there, clearly visible, you had plenty of time to just.. leave. You also play glassy enough to burst someone down just as quickly. I'm not saying SLB is balanced at all, but another player on a build that can kill just as fast is laughable.

> >

> > Easy to tell others to run...... from the highest range in the game with a stupid ammount of damage and mobility.

>

> When you died is relevant because poor positioning and decision making is a thing.

>

> An ele can easilly beat a soulbeast, you wont be able to run with your 2 dashes when the ele has 2 teleports and can just apply a condi bomb which will easilly kill the ranger.

>

> Also, how can they kite you with GS? Can't shoot back if they are in GS.

>

> I told you before, a condi bunker ele, an actual roaming build yes, will beat the ranger easilly. We got way better kitten than rangers at roaming, holo, rev, thief, mesmer.

>

> > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > Why are Scourge and Firebrand allowed to be the 2 best WvW professions since PoF without any complaints?

> > > >

> > > > Remember when you said this?

> > > >

> > > > > > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > > > > > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > > > > > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Why do you keep comparing cheese builds with dueling ones? With that logic I can say that holo is underpowered because it's bad in blobs and you should l2p if you're struggling against it.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Because cheese builds aren't actually good, they are cheese, hence no need to balance around poeple that won't L2P being cheesed.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Once again everything is about 1v1's. Game isn't balanced soley around 1v1's. I think glassbows are wayyy too good at their role, killing people in less than a second, you think its fine because in an honorable duel they can be beaten. Agree to disagree. I'm not gonna quit the game over this build, but I will continue to criticise it.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Then where are you talking? 1v2? Should have lost that anyways, blobs? They suck there, what are you even talking about here? It is about objective performance in combat, where relatively it doesn't objectively overperform compared to other builds.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Cant dodge in 0.5 sec with protection? clearly l2p issue

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The player in the video, clearly not invested in any toughness, was down to ~10k health when the volley started, though they did have both dodges available. Moreover, that ranger clearly ran out and stood there for a couple of seconds before even firing. Not saying the damage wasn't too high, just that the player in question needed to improve their peripheral awareness. (Keep buffs were also a thing, based on the targeted ele.) Not sure why they were expecting an honest duel next to the gate of SMC.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ~ Kovu

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I had protection, how much toughness i need to get a 33% reduction ?

> > > > > > I wasnt at 10k health, i used the healing skill which heals for 6.5k on earth attunement i was almost at full health (16,805) you'll notice my health going up and immediately going down as he hits me.

> > > > > > His first arrow hits me when my attunements where on 1.9 secs cd left, i died literally 0.5 sec later the first hit on a dodge animation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > @"Anput.4620"

> > > > > > I'm almost sure you're trolling but i'll answer you anyway

> > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > Why didn't you use the evade utility? Do you really use 8 for it or is it another button? Also why didn't you use water stance to heal once you disengaged? Also why aren't you using healing signet? You where also attacking someone at keep gate? Why?

> > > > > > 1 - because i had a full endurance bar

> > > > > > 2- no

> > > > > > 3- water attunement without healing power is useless for healing purposes

> > > > > > 4- cuz it's trash

> > > > > > 5- irrelevant

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I literally linked a video with me on war killing someone as fast too, and mesmer, holo, thief and ele can do the same.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But yeah do you really have your evade on 8 or is this a joke? Why is it that my friend whom plays condi ele can easilly kill longbow rangers? Ele has so many evades and sustain that they can just put down condi pressure after the initial burst, rangers die to condis.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also that was 1.5s, not 0.5 and you were at 10k HP, if a deadeye came out and backstabbed you for 21k it would be the exact same, or a mesmer spike, or anything else really.

> > > > > > It was 0.5s, first arrow hits when my attunements were on 1.9 cd and i die at 1.3, 0.6s precisely.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Whats next ? predicting the future ?

> > > > >

> > > > > But yeah 1v1 my weaver or my friends weaver with your soulbeast and see what happens.

> > > >

> > > > Yet now you say this? Its funny but couldn't I use your own logic to debate that Scourge and Firebrand are balanced because they can be beaten in 1v1's by certain classes? Its almost as If balance isn't just based around how well a build can duel, and there may be other factors that need to be taken into account. For the record I agree with you, scourge and firebrand are far too good at their roles and probably need to be toned down. Not because they're god at 1v1's but because they excel far too much in their respective roles which is cleave and boon removal/support and healing respectively. Much like how Soulbeast with sicem is far too good at its role, high burst damage and needs to be toned down.

> > > >

> > > > Look if you want to argue that Soulbeast when combined with sicem/longbow/unstoppable union is balanced the way it is, then stop using the fact that some builds can beat it in a duel to debate your point, because even you understand that a build can be overpowered in other ways besides dueling.

> >

> > So where exactly is it broken?

> >

> > It is broken it its ability to deal EXTREME single target damage and then retreat. Its a hit and run monster, if you're in a team fight like 2v2 or 3v2 and this build happens along the fight, you die. You die instantly. There is no counter play you just die. Any other class like a warrior or a deadeye there is counter play. You get marked/the warrior literally has to run up to you. But with ranger it can burst at 1,800 range. It can even approach and begin the burst from stealth. you'll never see it until you're dead.

> >

> > So thats where its broken, single target burst damage from range, its ability to hit and run with impunity. Extreme low risk, extreme high reward.

> >

>

> Here you have shown that you don't know what you are talking about as deadeye literally has no counter as you get backstabbed for 21k damage. It really is no different from other specs, how come when i use rapid fire on someone they either get oneshot or evade all of it and put up a very good fight? No inbetween, most poeple are just terrible at the game.

Dead eye can't do that sort of damage without malice anymore. Which means the dead eye actually needs to build the malice by fighting before it can burst unlike a soul beast. Also the dead eye actually has to be within melee range AND land the hit from behind, unlike soulbeast that just presses 2 from 1,800.

But look I'm gonna stop replying now, I've explained why 80% of the player base believe this is overpowered, its just people who main this build trying to convince the rest of us that its balanced. So agree to disagree. Just enjoy your crutch while its lasts because like I said earlier, with the amount of community outcry about this build Its only a matter of time until its nerfed. So enjoy it while it lasts cause I can't wait for the inevitable nerfs.

> @"Doug.4930" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > >

> > > > So if you had full endurance bar and that is the reason you didn't use your evade, why didn't you dodge? Also why is your evade literally bound to 8? Heal signet is very good actually, you play roaming ele without healing power?

> > > >

> > > If you pay attention to the video i died on a dodge animation, not it's not bound to 8, my utilities are bound to zxc and dodge to v, my reaction was good

> > > Why do you think everyone on a weaver NEEDS to play a sword build ?

> > > > And yes, it is not irrelevant, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

> > > >

> > > Where i died is irrelevant, what is relevant in this video is that in i died with full health(i used my healing skill which heals for 6.5k at 10k health and had no poison on me) with protection in less than a second.

> > > > It is 1s atleast, look at the video, you get hit atr 12s, die somewhere just over 13s, also that ranger literally walked up for like 4 seconds before they did anything giving you enough time to respond.

> > > >

> > > Just look at the vid, first arrow hits me when my attunements were on 1.9s cd and i die at 1.3s, if i simply runned away i would never get out of his range so i waited for his burst

> > > > But yeah 1v1 my weaver or my friends weaver with your soulbeast and see what happens.

> > > Soulbeasts can kite you forever with bird leap with a 10s cd and gs3

> > > > @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > > > Im the ranger in that linked vid. I stood there, clearly visible, you had plenty of time to just.. leave. You also play glassy enough to burst someone down just as quickly. I'm not saying SLB is balanced at all, but another player on a build that can kill just as fast is laughable.

> > >

> > > Easy to tell others to run...... from the highest range in the game with a stupid ammount of damage and mobility.

> >

> > When you died is relevant because poor positioning and decision making is a thing.

> >

> > An ele can easilly beat a soulbeast, you wont be able to run with your 2 dashes when the ele has 2 teleports and can just apply a condi bomb which will easilly kill the ranger.

> >

> > Also, how can they kite you with GS? Can't shoot back if they are in GS.

> >

> > I told you before, a condi bunker ele, an actual roaming build yes, will beat the ranger easilly. We got way better kitten than rangers at roaming, holo, rev, thief, mesmer.

> >

> > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > > Why are Scourge and Firebrand allowed to be the 2 best WvW professions since PoF without any complaints?

> > > > >

> > > > > Remember when you said this?

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Why do you keep comparing cheese builds with dueling ones? With that logic I can say that holo is underpowered because it's bad in blobs and you should l2p if you're struggling against it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Because cheese builds aren't actually good, they are cheese, hence no need to balance around poeple that won't L2P being cheesed.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Once again everything is about 1v1's. Game isn't balanced soley around 1v1's. I think glassbows are wayyy too good at their role, killing people in less than a second, you think its fine because in an honorable duel they can be beaten. Agree to disagree. I'm not gonna quit the game over this build, but I will continue to criticise it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Then where are you talking? 1v2? Should have lost that anyways, blobs? They suck there, what are you even talking about here? It is about objective performance in combat, where relatively it doesn't objectively overperform compared to other builds.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Cant dodge in 0.5 sec with protection? clearly l2p issue

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The player in the video, clearly not invested in any toughness, was down to ~10k health when the volley started, though they did have both dodges available. Moreover, that ranger clearly ran out and stood there for a couple of seconds before even firing. Not saying the damage wasn't too high, just that the player in question needed to improve their peripheral awareness. (Keep buffs were also a thing, based on the targeted ele.) Not sure why they were expecting an honest duel next to the gate of SMC.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ~ Kovu

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I had protection, how much toughness i need to get a 33% reduction ?

> > > > > > > I wasnt at 10k health, i used the healing skill which heals for 6.5k on earth attunement i was almost at full health (16,805) you'll notice my health going up and immediately going down as he hits me.

> > > > > > > His first arrow hits me when my attunements where on 1.9 secs cd left, i died literally 0.5 sec later the first hit on a dodge animation.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Anput.4620"

> > > > > > > I'm almost sure you're trolling but i'll answer you anyway

> > > > > > > > Why didn't you use the evade utility? Do you really use 8 for it or is it another button? Also why didn't you use water stance to heal once you disengaged? Also why aren't you using healing signet? You where also attacking someone at keep gate? Why?

> > > > > > > 1 - because i had a full endurance bar

> > > > > > > 2- no

> > > > > > > 3- water attunement without healing power is useless for healing purposes

> > > > > > > 4- cuz it's trash

> > > > > > > 5- irrelevant

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I literally linked a video with me on war killing someone as fast too, and mesmer, holo, thief and ele can do the same.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But yeah do you really have your evade on 8 or is this a joke? Why is it that my friend whom plays condi ele can easilly kill longbow rangers? Ele has so many evades and sustain that they can just put down condi pressure after the initial burst, rangers die to condis.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Also that was 1.5s, not 0.5 and you were at 10k HP, if a deadeye came out and backstabbed you for 21k it would be the exact same, or a mesmer spike, or anything else really.

> > > > > > > It was 0.5s, first arrow hits when my attunements were on 1.9 cd and i die at 1.3, 0.6s precisely.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Whats next ? predicting the future ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah 1v1 my weaver or my friends weaver with your soulbeast and see what happens.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yet now you say this? Its funny but couldn't I use your own logic to debate that Scourge and Firebrand are balanced because they can be beaten in 1v1's by certain classes? Its almost as If balance isn't just based around how well a build can duel, and there may be other factors that need to be taken into account. For the record I agree with you, scourge and firebrand are far too good at their roles and probably need to be toned down. Not because they're god at 1v1's but because they excel far too much in their respective roles which is cleave and boon removal/support and healing respectively. Much like how Soulbeast with sicem is far too good at its role, high burst damage and needs to be toned down.

> > > > >

> > > > > Look if you want to argue that Soulbeast when combined with sicem/longbow/unstoppable union is balanced the way it is, then stop using the fact that some builds can beat it in a duel to debate your point, because even you understand that a build can be overpowered in other ways besides dueling.

> > >

> > > So where exactly is it broken?

> > >

> > > It is broken it its ability to deal EXTREME single target damage and then retreat. Its a hit and run monster, if you're in a team fight like 2v2 or 3v2 and this build happens along the fight, you die. You die instantly. There is no counter play you just die. Any other class like a warrior or a deadeye there is counter play. You get marked/the warrior literally has to run up to you. But with ranger it can burst at 1,800 range. It can even approach and begin the burst from stealth. you'll never see it until you're dead.

> > >

> > > So thats where its broken, single target burst damage from range, its ability to hit and run with impunity. Extreme low risk, extreme high reward.

> > >

> >

> > Here you have shown that you don't know what you are talking about as deadeye literally has no counter as you get backstabbed for 21k damage. It really is no different from other specs, how come when i use rapid fire on someone they either get oneshot or evade all of it and put up a very good fight? No inbetween, most poeple are just terrible at the game.

>

> Dead eye can't do that sort of damage without malice anymore. Which means the dead eye actually needs to build the malice by fighting before it can burst unlike a soul beast. Also the dead eye actually has to be within melee range AND land the hit from behind, unlike soulbeast that just presses 2 from 1,800.

>

> But look I'm gonna stop replying now, I've explained why 80% of the player base believe this is overpowered, its just people who main this build trying to convince the rest of us that its balanced. So agree to disagree. Just enjoy your crutch while its lasts because like I said earlier, with the amount of community outcry about this build Its only a matter of time until its nerfed. So enjoy it while it lasts cause I can't wait for the inevitable nerfs.

people have this weird tendency of QQing when an overpowered build of a class gets nerfed (that carries them a lot), and defend another overpowered build of another class they have switched to because of aforementioned nerf. Which carries them anew.

> @"Doug.4930" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > Why are Scourge and Firebrand allowed to be the 2 best WvW professions since PoF without any complaints?

> > >

> > > Remember when you said this?

> > >

> > > > > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > > > > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > Why do you keep comparing cheese builds with dueling ones? With that logic I can say that holo is underpowered because it's bad in blobs and you should l2p if you're struggling against it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Because cheese builds aren't actually good, they are cheese, hence no need to balance around poeple that won't L2P being cheesed.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > > > > > Once again everything is about 1v1's. Game isn't balanced soley around 1v1's. I think glassbows are wayyy too good at their role, killing people in less than a second, you think its fine because in an honorable duel they can be beaten. Agree to disagree. I'm not gonna quit the game over this build, but I will continue to criticise it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Then where are you talking? 1v2? Should have lost that anyways, blobs? They suck there, what are you even talking about here? It is about objective performance in combat, where relatively it doesn't objectively overperform compared to other builds.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Cant dodge in 0.5 sec with protection? clearly l2p issue

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The player in the video, clearly not invested in any toughness, was down to ~10k health when the volley started, though they did have both dodges available. Moreover, that ranger clearly ran out and stood there for a couple of seconds before even firing. Not saying the damage wasn't too high, just that the player in question needed to improve their peripheral awareness. (Keep buffs were also a thing, based on the targeted ele.) Not sure why they were expecting an honest duel next to the gate of SMC.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ~ Kovu

> > > > >

> > > > > I had protection, how much toughness i need to get a 33% reduction ?

> > > > > I wasnt at 10k health, i used the healing skill which heals for 6.5k on earth attunement i was almost at full health (16,805) you'll notice my health going up and immediately going down as he hits me.

> > > > > His first arrow hits me when my attunements where on 1.9 secs cd left, i died literally 0.5 sec later the first hit on a dodge animation.

> > > > >

> > > > > @"Anput.4620"

> > > > > I'm almost sure you're trolling but i'll answer you anyway

> > > > > > Why didn't you use the evade utility? Do you really use 8 for it or is it another button? Also why didn't you use water stance to heal once you disengaged? Also why aren't you using healing signet? You where also attacking someone at keep gate? Why?

> > > > > 1 - because i had a full endurance bar

> > > > > 2- no

> > > > > 3- water attunement without healing power is useless for healing purposes

> > > > > 4- cuz it's trash

> > > > > 5- irrelevant

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I literally linked a video with me on war killing someone as fast too, and mesmer, holo, thief and ele can do the same.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah do you really have your evade on 8 or is this a joke? Why is it that my friend whom plays condi ele can easilly kill longbow rangers? Ele has so many evades and sustain that they can just put down condi pressure after the initial burst, rangers die to condis.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > Also that was 1.5s, not 0.5 and you were at 10k HP, if a deadeye came out and backstabbed you for 21k it would be the exact same, or a mesmer spike, or anything else really.

> > > > > It was 0.5s, first arrow hits when my attunements were on 1.9 cd and i die at 1.3, 0.6s precisely.

> > > > >

> > > > > Whats next ? predicting the future ?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yet now you say this? Its funny but couldn't I use your own logic to debate that Scourge and Firebrand are balanced because they can be beaten in 1v1's by certain classes? Its almost as If balance isn't just based around how well a build can duel, and there may be other factors that need to be taken into account. For the record I agree with you, scourge and firebrand are far too good at their roles and probably need to be toned down. Not because they're god at 1v1's but because they excel far too much in their respective roles which is cleave and boon removal/support and healing respectively. Much like how Soulbeast with sicem is far too good at its role, high burst damage and needs to be toned down.

> > >

> > > Look if you want to argue that Soulbeast when combined with sicem/longbow/unstoppable union is balanced the way it is, then stop using the fact that some builds can beat it in a duel to debate your point, because even you understand that a build can be overpowered in other ways besides dueling.

>

> So where exactly is it broken?

>

> It is broken it its ability to deal EXTREME single target damage and then retreat. Its a hit and run monster, if you're in a team fight like 2v2 or 3v2 and this build happens along the fight, you die. You die instantly. There is no counter play you just die. Any other class like a warrior or a deadeye there is counter play. You get marked/the warrior literally has to run up to you. But with ranger it can burst at 1,800 range. It can even approach and begin the burst from stealth. you'll never see it until you're dead.

>

> So thats where its broken, single target burst damage from range, its ability to hit and run with impunity. Extreme low risk, extreme high reward.

>

Yeah no.

Thats how all +1 work when they know what they are doing, the ranger isnt special.

As an example I had a *hilarious* fight the other day. It was a 1v1, me on condi scrapper vs a deadeye. It probably lasted 2m. People even started watching. I never duel but whatever, it was a fight. We had already fought before and I roflstomped him then, it was clear he either changed specs or stepped up his game. He got me down some, I got him down some but he just stealthed and was back at 100% hp. We danced around, stealthed, evaded, bashed each other around.

Anyway, long story short, after that extended fight...

I just see a red line coming in from the side on the thief while he wailing on me with his dagger and **PLOP** insta-killed.

I laughed. Everybody laughed.

+1 same class karma killing ftw.

Moral of the story is if a +1 is giving you problems, they die to +1 too easy.

> @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > Easy to tell others to run...... from the highest range in the game with a stupid ammount of damage and mobility.

>

> I gave you several seconds to see me arrive right in front of you and leave. You didn't. You would have also died if a thief or mes had come out, or anyone came from behind. It happened to be a ranger this time.

>

> This topic really gives me conflicting opinions. On the one hand I agree, THAT amount of damage from what can be over 2k range away is completely overpowered. On the other hand, if you take it away the rangers that are managing to contribute in zergs now will once again be useless if it's toned down. Talking strictly about the full glass lol dead from 2k range away builds, the place they are strong is +1's, initial down in a group fight if people don't react quickly or lag. Often that down is rezzed before anyone can stomp. But pressure them and they've got to run or they die just as fast. Oh and killing cocky mounted people who think they're invincible. The last is why i'm still playing it.

>

> It need's to change but I don't know how without once again gutting it to uselessness. Knowing Anet either nothing will change or it'll be gutted.

>

>

>

I dont know why people think that the only way to contribute in WvW is to play in the zerg.

Also zerg-wise ranger will never contribute as much as other classes because it only have damage to offer.

I play as a staff Weaver and if i dont land a perfect meteor shower, good Revs will almost always outdps me, and even If i do land a perfect MS, i have no group support to offer like a Rev or a Scourge, several times i was asked to switch to Rev/Scourge for this reason.

I dont think adding power creep will solve the restrict WvW meta we have neither it should be a answer to overpowered mounts.

Also kitten Anet for nerfing swirling winds

> @"Doug.4930" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > >

> > > > So if you had full endurance bar and that is the reason you didn't use your evade, why didn't you dodge? Also why is your evade literally bound to 8? Heal signet is very good actually, you play roaming ele without healing power?

> > > >

> > > If you pay attention to the video i died on a dodge animation, not it's not bound to 8, my utilities are bound to zxc and dodge to v, my reaction was good

> > > Why do you think everyone on a weaver NEEDS to play a sword build ?

> > > > And yes, it is not irrelevant, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

> > > >

> > > Where i died is irrelevant, what is relevant in this video is that in i died with full health(i used my healing skill which heals for 6.5k at 10k health and had no poison on me) with protection in less than a second.

> > > > It is 1s atleast, look at the video, you get hit atr 12s, die somewhere just over 13s, also that ranger literally walked up for like 4 seconds before they did anything giving you enough time to respond.

> > > >

> > > Just look at the vid, first arrow hits me when my attunements were on 1.9s cd and i die at 1.3s, if i simply runned away i would never get out of his range so i waited for his burst

> > > Soulbeasts can kite you forever with bird leap with a 10s cd and gs3

> > > > @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > > > Im the ranger in that linked vid. I stood there, clearly visible, you had plenty of time to just.. leave. You also play glassy enough to burst someone down just as quickly. I'm not saying SLB is balanced at all, but another player on a build that can kill just as fast is laughable.

> > >

> > > Easy to tell others to run...... from the highest range in the game with a stupid ammount of damage and mobility.

> >

> > When you died is relevant because poor positioning and decision making is a thing.

> >

> > An ele can easilly beat a soulbeast, you wont be able to run with your 2 dashes when the ele has 2 teleports and can just apply a condi bomb which will easilly kill the ranger.

> >

> > Also, how can they kite you with GS? Can't shoot back if they are in GS.

> >

> > I told you before, a condi bunker ele, an actual roaming build yes, will beat the ranger easilly. We got way better kitten than rangers at roaming, holo, rev, thief, mesmer.

> >

> > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > > Why are Scourge and Firebrand allowed to be the 2 best WvW professions since PoF without any complaints?

> > > > >

> > > > > Remember when you said this?

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"spectrito.8513" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Why do you keep comparing cheese builds with dueling ones? With that logic I can say that holo is underpowered because it's bad in blobs and you should l2p if you're struggling against it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Because cheese builds aren't actually good, they are cheese, hence no need to balance around poeple that won't L2P being cheesed.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Doug.4930" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Once again everything is about 1v1's. Game isn't balanced soley around 1v1's. I think glassbows are wayyy too good at their role, killing people in less than a second, you think its fine because in an honorable duel they can be beaten. Agree to disagree. I'm not gonna quit the game over this build, but I will continue to criticise it.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Then where are you talking? 1v2? Should have lost that anyways, blobs? They suck there, what are you even talking about here? It is about objective performance in combat, where relatively it doesn't objectively overperform compared to other builds.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Cant dodge in 0.5 sec with protection? clearly l2p issue

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The player in the video, clearly not invested in any toughness, was down to ~10k health when the volley started, though they did have both dodges available. Moreover, that ranger clearly ran out and stood there for a couple of seconds before even firing. Not saying the damage wasn't too high, just that the player in question needed to improve their peripheral awareness. (Keep buffs were also a thing, based on the targeted ele.) Not sure why they were expecting an honest duel next to the gate of SMC.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ~ Kovu

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I had protection, how much toughness i need to get a 33% reduction ?

> > > > > > > I wasnt at 10k health, i used the healing skill which heals for 6.5k on earth attunement i was almost at full health (16,805) you'll notice my health going up and immediately going down as he hits me.

> > > > > > > His first arrow hits me when my attunements where on 1.9 secs cd left, i died literally 0.5 sec later the first hit on a dodge animation.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Anput.4620"

> > > > > > > I'm almost sure you're trolling but i'll answer you anyway

> > > > > > > > Why didn't you use the evade utility? Do you really use 8 for it or is it another button? Also why didn't you use water stance to heal once you disengaged? Also why aren't you using healing signet? You where also attacking someone at keep gate? Why?

> > > > > > > 1 - because i had a full endurance bar

> > > > > > > 2- no

> > > > > > > 3- water attunement without healing power is useless for healing purposes

> > > > > > > 4- cuz it's trash

> > > > > > > 5- irrelevant

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I literally linked a video with me on war killing someone as fast too, and mesmer, holo, thief and ele can do the same.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But yeah do you really have your evade on 8 or is this a joke? Why is it that my friend whom plays condi ele can easilly kill longbow rangers? Ele has so many evades and sustain that they can just put down condi pressure after the initial burst, rangers die to condis.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Also that was 1.5s, not 0.5 and you were at 10k HP, if a deadeye came out and backstabbed you for 21k it would be the exact same, or a mesmer spike, or anything else really.

> > > > > > > It was 0.5s, first arrow hits when my attunements were on 1.9 cd and i die at 1.3, 0.6s precisely.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Whats next ? predicting the future ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yeah 1v1 my weaver or my friends weaver with your soulbeast and see what happens.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yet now you say this? Its funny but couldn't I use your own logic to debate that Scourge and Firebrand are balanced because they can be beaten in 1v1's by certain classes? Its almost as If balance isn't just based around how well a build can duel, and there may be other factors that need to be taken into account. For the record I agree with you, scourge and firebrand are far too good at their roles and probably need to be toned down. Not because they're god at 1v1's but because they excel far too much in their respective roles which is cleave and boon removal/support and healing respectively. Much like how Soulbeast with sicem is far too good at its role, high burst damage and needs to be toned down.

> > > > >

> > > > > Look if you want to argue that Soulbeast when combined with sicem/longbow/unstoppable union is balanced the way it is, then stop using the fact that some builds can beat it in a duel to debate your point, because even you understand that a build can be overpowered in other ways besides dueling.

> > >

> > > So where exactly is it broken?

> > >

> > > It is broken it its ability to deal EXTREME single target damage and then retreat. Its a hit and run monster, if you're in a team fight like 2v2 or 3v2 and this build happens along the fight, you die. You die instantly. There is no counter play you just die. Any other class like a warrior or a deadeye there is counter play. You get marked/the warrior literally has to run up to you. But with ranger it can burst at 1,800 range. It can even approach and begin the burst from stealth. you'll never see it until you're dead.

> > >

> > > So thats where its broken, single target burst damage from range, its ability to hit and run with impunity. Extreme low risk, extreme high reward.

> > >

> >

> > Here you have shown that you don't know what you are talking about as deadeye literally has no counter as you get backstabbed for 21k damage. It really is no different from other specs, how come when i use rapid fire on someone they either get oneshot or evade all of it and put up a very good fight? No inbetween, most poeple are just terrible at the game.

>

> Dead eye can't do that sort of damage without malice anymore. Which means the dead eye actually needs to build the malice by fighting before it can burst unlike a soul beast. Also the dead eye actually has to be within melee range AND land the hit from behind, unlike soulbeast that just presses 2 from 1,800.

>

> But look I'm gonna stop replying now, I've explained why 80% of the player base believe this is overpowered, its just people who main this build trying to convince the rest of us that its balanced. So agree to disagree. Just enjoy your crutch while its lasts because like I said earlier, with the amount of community outcry about this build Its only a matter of time until its nerfed. So enjoy it while it lasts cause I can't wait for the inevitable nerfs.

What? It literally can do that damage, yep, you know nothing. All you need is marked 2 signets and a backstab, also DE still has permastealth lol. I can literally go in WvW rn with my zerk DE and hit 22k backstabs on squishy targets.

Atleast why can consider your opinion invalid now for spreading blatant misinformation.

Community QQing because they can't L2P also shouldn't be how balance is decided.

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> What? It literally can do that damage, yep, you know nothing. All you need is marked 2 signets and a backstab, also DE still has permastealth lol. I can literally go in WvW rn with my zerk DE and hit 22k backstabs on squishy targets.

>

> Atleast why can consider your opinion invalid now for spreading blatant misinformation.

>

> Community QQing because they can't L2P also shouldn't be how balance is decided.

There's a huge difference between 120 range and 1800 range. And even then, soulbeast does more damage lol

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

>

> > What? It literally can do that damage, yep, you know nothing. All you need is marked 2 signets and a backstab, also DE still has permastealth lol. I can literally go in WvW rn with my zerk DE and hit 22k backstabs on squishy targets.

> >

> > Atleast why can consider your opinion invalid now for spreading blatant misinformation.

> >

> > Community QQing because they can't L2P also shouldn't be how balance is decided.

>

> There's a huge difference between 120 range and 1800 range. And even then, soulbeast does more damage lol

>

Yeah because damage and range is all that matters because survivability, evades, sustain, invuls, stealth, boonspam, aoe, corrupts, support and mobility don't exist and we should only balance around single target damage and range because there are no tradeoffs between all aforementioned things i just said, got it.

Holo>Soulbeast.

Boonbeast>Soulbeast

Thief=Soulbeast

Mesmer>Soulbeast

Warrior=Soulbeast

Necro=Salty

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> >

> > > What? It literally can do that damage, yep, you know nothing. All you need is marked 2 signets and a backstab, also DE still has permastealth lol. I can literally go in WvW rn with my zerk DE and hit 22k backstabs on squishy targets.

> > >

> > > Atleast why can consider your opinion invalid now for spreading blatant misinformation.

> > >

> > > Community QQing because they can't L2P also shouldn't be how balance is decided.

> >

> > There's a huge difference between 120 range and 1800 range. And even then, soulbeast does more damage lol

> >

>

> Yeah because damage and range is all that matters because survivability, evades, sustain, invuls, stealth, boonspam, aoe, corrupts, support and mobility don't exist and we should only balance around single target damage and range because there are no tradeoffs between all aforementioned things i just said, got it.

>

> Holo>Soulbeast.

>

> Boonbeast>Soulbeast

>

> Thief=Soulbeast

>

> Mesmer>Soulbeast

>

> Warrior=Soulbeast

>

> Necro=Salty

You forgot to mention your glorious unkillable celestial Weaver who always wins

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > >

> > > > What? It literally can do that damage, yep, you know nothing. All you need is marked 2 signets and a backstab, also DE still has permastealth lol. I can literally go in WvW rn with my zerk DE and hit 22k backstabs on squishy targets.

> > > >

> > > > Atleast why can consider your opinion invalid now for spreading blatant misinformation.

> > > >

> > > > Community QQing because they can't L2P also shouldn't be how balance is decided.

> > >

> > > There's a huge difference between 120 range and 1800 range. And even then, soulbeast does more damage lol

> > >

> >

> > Yeah because damage and range is all that matters because survivability, evades, sustain, invuls, stealth, boonspam, aoe, corrupts, support and mobility don't exist and we should only balance around single target damage and range because there are no tradeoffs between all aforementioned things i just said, got it.

> >

> > Holo>Soulbeast.

> >

> > Boonbeast>Soulbeast

> >

> > Thief=Soulbeast

> >

> > Mesmer>Soulbeast

> >

> > Warrior=Soulbeast

> >

> > Necro=Salty

>

> You forgot to mention your glorious unkillable celestial Weaver who always wins

Cellofrag states that weaver is broken

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > >

> > > > > What? It literally can do that damage, yep, you know nothing. All you need is marked 2 signets and a backstab, also DE still has permastealth lol. I can literally go in WvW rn with my zerk DE and hit 22k backstabs on squishy targets.

> > > > >

> > > > > Atleast why can consider your opinion invalid now for spreading blatant misinformation.

> > > > >

> > > > > Community QQing because they can't L2P also shouldn't be how balance is decided.

> > > >

> > > > There's a huge difference between 120 range and 1800 range. And even then, soulbeast does more damage lol

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yeah because damage and range is all that matters because survivability, evades, sustain, invuls, stealth, boonspam, aoe, corrupts, support and mobility don't exist and we should only balance around single target damage and range because there are no tradeoffs between all aforementioned things i just said, got it.

> > >

> > > Holo>Soulbeast.

> > >

> > > Boonbeast>Soulbeast

> > >

> > > Thief=Soulbeast

> > >

> > > Mesmer>Soulbeast

> > >

> > > Warrior=Soulbeast

> > >

> > > Necro=Salty

> >

> > You forgot to mention your glorious unkillable celestial Weaver who always wins

>

>

> Cellofrag states that weaver is broken

>

SB mains also states SB is balanced.

Its also the first time someone used a clickbait title.

> @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> 1. Not being zerg-ready does not mean a build isn't broken.

> 2. Not being the only broken build does not mean a build isn't broken.

>

> Eliminate those two "arguments" and avoid much of the debate.

AFAIK #2 is the major issue, to which most "nerf this but leave everything else alone" threads get exposed as Rock claiming Paper is OP but Scissors are fine.

They could cut DPS literally in half across the board and avoid much of this debate too. Shaving one broken thing but leaving everything else as broken as it is, is why much of the debate exists.

To fix the issues caused by power creep, the nerf bat cant be a figurative bat, but needs to be the name of the figurative low orbit satellite they drop the nerf nuke from which strips away the vast majority of the power creep over the past few years.

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > >

> > > > What? It literally can do that damage, yep, you know nothing. All you need is marked 2 signets and a backstab, also DE still has permastealth lol. I can literally go in WvW rn with my zerk DE and hit 22k backstabs on squishy targets.

> > > >

> > > > Atleast why can consider your opinion invalid now for spreading blatant misinformation.

> > > >

> > > > Community QQing because they can't L2P also shouldn't be how balance is decided.

> > >

> > > There's a huge difference between 120 range and 1800 range. And even then, soulbeast does more damage lol

> > >

> >

> > Yeah because damage and range is all that matters because survivability, evades, sustain, invuls, stealth, boonspam, aoe, corrupts, support and mobility don't exist and we should only balance around single target damage and range because there are no tradeoffs between all aforementioned things i just said, got it.

> >

> > Holo>Soulbeast.

> >

> > Boonbeast>Soulbeast

> >

> > Thief=Soulbeast

> >

> > Mesmer>Soulbeast

> >

> > Warrior=Soulbeast

> >

> > Necro=Salty

>

> You forgot to mention your glorious unkillable celestial Weaver who always wins

Oh yeah this but unironically.

> @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> 1. Not being zerg-ready does not mean a build isn't broken.

> 2. Not being the only broken build does not mean a build isn't broken.

>

> Eliminate those two "arguments" and avoid much of the debate.

The build isn't broken when the other builds are broken because balance is relative so what is broken and what isn't considered broken is relative to the average standard of powerlevel making the build not broken. When everything is broken relatively nothing is broken because the average goes up. So are the broken things broken or are the weaker things too weak? Because every class has a viable roaming build, most of which outperform longbow which just kills immobile squishy zergbuilds easilly.

> @"Anput.4620" said:

> ...The build isn't broken when the other builds are broken because balance is relative so what is broken and what isn't considered broken...

I was done with this thread on the last page, but this quote could be a song.

Final thoughts on the matter are that while Sic 'Em could do with a tone down, the general potency of Soulbeast in its niche role should not be gutted, and I feel the profession could be improved upon elsewhere. Reworking ranger damage to not be so reliant on stacking multipliers to be relevant could also be a thing.

~ Kovu

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > @"Anput.4620" said:

> > ...The build isn't broken when the other builds are broken because balance is relative so what is broken and what isn't considered broken...

> I was done with this thread on the last page, but this quote could be a song.

>

> Final thoughts on the matter are that while Sic 'Em could do with a tone down, the general potency of Soulbeast in its niche role should not be gutted, and I feel the profession could be improved upon elsewhere. Reworking ranger damage to not be so reliant on stacking multipliers to be relevant could also be a thing.

>

> ~ Kovu

Yeah but just make it so i don't have to blow anything to dismount someone then, then it's fine lol. Blowing everything to dismount someone that runs but then they suddenly turn around is not fun.

> @"Irenio CalmonHuang.2048" said:

>Ranger

> * "Sic 'Em!": Reduced the bonus damage applied to a merged soulbeast from 40% to 25% in PvP and WvW only. Damage bonus for pets remains unchanged. Fixed a bug that caused this skill to not grant the listed movement-speed bonus.

> * Unstoppable Union: This trait no longer grants an unblockable boon. Instead, it removes movement-impairing conditions in addition to its previous effect of stunbreaking when activating beastmode.

Oh anet its......... Beautiful!