If you could add your own attribute(s) what would it do?

Quickness — Wouldn’t be useful in a coordinated group where everyone is min-maxed and it’s provided for you, but it would be fun to have in other contexts and since you’d be sacrificing other stats for it, you wouldn’t hit as hard but you could hit faster.

Athleticism - This trait improves running and jumping. Divide it up into 25 stages and is improved by completing jumping puzzles. Each stage improves your running speed and the distance you jump by 1%. There's 55 of them so there's enough to divide. Add a new collection with a one time item gotten from the end chest for progress tracking. Should be cool.

Artisan,

Its a grade on anything and everything you craft. As you make more items consecutively, the quality improves.

The items you're crafting will cost less, and the quality will go up.

Artisan skill increases for the items you craft, but also for items for a similar pool of trade.

For example, you're chef 400, and you start cooking with fish. Your artisan skill with fish based platters increases and you make better food.

This goes for all crafts, but will also slowly decrease of you neglect it.

The same would be true for your combat skills. If you rely a lot on one pool of magic, or only use one weapon, you become proficient at that, but lose control over the other aspects.

You could become a very powerful fire elementalist, but lose finesse control over water, earth and wind if you excessively focus on fire

> @"KidRoleplay.3615" said:

> For every 15 points of Healing Power, incoming Condition Damage is reduced by 1%.

So with 1.5k healing power you're immune to condition damage?

Dunno, maybe a profession-specific debuff that has all boons run out thrice as fast and all condis last thrice as long while it's on the target?

> @"yusayu.3629" said:

> > @"KidRoleplay.3615" said:

> > For every 15 points of Healing Power, incoming Condition Damage is reduced by 1%.

>

> So with 1.5k healing power you're immune to condition damage?

>

> Dunno, maybe a profession-specific debuff that has all boons run out thrice as fast and all condis last thrice as long while it's on the target?

Yup!

... Okay, maybe not. Was thinking along the lines of how Expertise works. But my idea stands, although... perhaps with a more reasonable number to percentage ratio.

Tourism. For every point in tourism, you gain .1 second of [Determined](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Determined "Determined") for every second you are out of combat. The trait starts only after two minutes of being out of combat. Determined ends when you use a skill. You can mount up while tourist.

This would save me of so many chat- and AFK kills.

Update Vitality to increase incoming healing by 1% per 100. And/or make it the only stat that converts into other stats for traits and runes.

Collapse Healing Power and Concentration.

After that, have Guts, a soft-capping (probably logarithmic or 1% per 50) stat that has a chance to completely ignore disable/hard-CC effects. Extends the duration of Stability and triggers Stability after using a stun break.

> @"Edelweiss.4261" said:

> Curse - increases the effectiveness of outgoing debuffs

>

> I would max it and run a build that had tons of weakness and slow to apply. Sometimes, I think I have a terrible personality.

If I remember correctly, expertise already does that.

> @"otto.5684" said:

> > @"Edelweiss.4261" said:

> > Curse - increases the effectiveness of outgoing debuffs

> >

> > I would max it and run a build that had tons of weakness and slow to apply. Sometimes, I think I have a terrible personality.

>

> If I remember correctly, expertise already does that.

Expertise increases condition duration. I want to increase the debuff(not all conditions) magnitude. Imagine applying weakness for a short duration that causes enemies to deal 80% less damage instead of 50%. Imagine slowing someone to 30% of their normal speed. Crippling enemies like this would be super enjoyable for me. Doubt it'll ever see the light of day, though.