VB empty

VB empty.There's sometimes max 2 players on my tag,or better say 2 people + me on whole map.

LFG clearly doesn't work because no one joins,ever.

Other Hot maps empty,unless there's meta event,and even then its full on struggle and it fails most of the time.

PoF maps,graveyard.You can't find people to play with.Sure there are some,but consider the fact game has 11.000.000 accounts,i strongly doubt there's even 200 people play this game at peak times.

Can someone tell me what the f is going on?

Where is everyone?

How does one makes progress in this game anymore?

I remember while ago,when i did some meta runs,my game couldn't handle all players being at the same spot.

Expansions are 90% made for grouping up.Some events you simply can't do alone,which blocks your mastery level progress.

11.000.000 accounts,3 groups on whole lfg panel with barely 5 people combined.

I was always for quality over quantity,and i would rather have 10 people with brain than 100.000 people with no brain,but i can't even get those 10 people together to do events,i can't even get one damn person into my group to do events required to progress further.

2 months after HOT was out,i had all hot achivs (almost all) and 130 mastery level.

15 days into game atm,i am mastery level 26 waiting whole day to find proper group (without success) to make map progress.

This is by no means flaming and bashing on game,because i love GW franchise.I played it since GW release up to now,which is over damn decade.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> Google Guild Wars 2 and how to use the LFG (Looking for Group) system.

>

> Next google Guild Wars 2 and Meta Events or Meta Event Timers.

Dear buddyboy,you did not red what i wrote.Read again,then please reply.

> @"Ghetx.1752" said:

> > @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > Google Guild Wars 2 and how to use the LFG (Looking for Group) system.

> >

> > Next google Guild Wars 2 and Meta Events or Meta Event Timers.

>

> Dear buddyboy,you did not red what i wrote.Read again,then please reply.

Actually I did. That is why I recommended you educate yourself.

People go to HoT and PoF maps during event times. That is why it's useful to know the event timers.

Those event maps are usually full 5-10 minutes before the meta event starts and the LFG gets used to fill them. The VB -> TD -> AB -> DS meta rotation for HoT maps is done daily and during prime time on multiple maps.

PoF is run for Bounty trains which form using the LFG and now map metas too since the change.

Maybe actually understand the game first before coming on the forums after visiting a map at a random time not knowing how to group.

> @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > @"Ghetx.1752" said:

> > > @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > > Google Guild Wars 2 and how to use the LFG (Looking for Group) system.

> > >

> > > Next google Guild Wars 2 and Meta Events or Meta Event Timers.

> >

> > Dear buddyboy,you did not red what i wrote.Read again,then please reply.

>

> Actually I did. That is why I recommended you educate yourself.

>

> People go to HoT and PoF maps during event times. That is why it's useful to know the event timers.

>

> Those event maps are usually full 5-10 minutes before the meta event starts and the LFG gets used to fill them. The VB -> TD -> AB -> DS meta rotation for HoT maps is done daily and during prime time on multiple maps.

>

> PoF is run for Bounty trains which form using the LFG and now map metas too since the change.

>

> Maybe actually understand the game first before coming on the forums after visiting a map at a random time not knowing how to group.

no gam ded mem must live

> @"Ghetx.1752" said:

> **2 months after HOT was out,i had all hot achivs (almost all) and 130 mastery level.**

>

> 15 days into game atm,i am mastery level 26 waiting whole day to find proper group (without success) to make map progress.

- Hi how is your guard doing ? I hope you are doing geat. But there is a slight confusion in your statement so you are new or a returning player ? If its the second case i bet you might have to explain it a bit due to all the helps you got on other thread you made not long ago.

- But to your case, yes i do agree with you VB is kinda on and off but it by no mean empty. VB meta required alot of efforts to make right so no one really doing it these days except few guilds group.

- LFG is the last resource i choose if it comes to find someone to play with and there is a system called "Guild" you know ? And you can join up to 5, i currently have 4 so i never ever found myself in the situation like you. Join a guild, make friends.

- PoF is explorable mode for gw2 and it was so since lauched, again find a guild, make friends and play with them thats how gw2 suppose to be played. If this is different than other mmos you've encountered, well keep trying and learn.

- Lastly, please stop blaming the game, 15 days into the game and pronounced the game "dead" is really reckless.

-

> @"Ghetx.1752" said:

> VB empty.There's sometimes max 2 players on my tag,or better say 2 people + me on whole map.

>

> LFG clearly doesn't work because no one joins,ever.

>

> Other Hot maps empty,unless there's meta event,and even then its full on struggle and it fails most of the time.

>

> PoF maps,graveyard.You can't find people to play with.Sure there are some,but consider the fact game has 11.000.000 accounts,i strongly doubt there's even 200 people play this game at peak times.

>

> Can someone tell me what the f is going on?

>

> Where is everyone?

>

> How does one makes progress in this game anymore?

>

> I remember while ago,when i did some meta runs,my game couldn't handle all players being at the same spot.

>

> Expansions are 90% made for grouping up.Some events you simply can't do alone,which blocks your mastery level progress.

>

> 11.000.000 accounts,3 groups on whole lfg panel with barely 5 people combined.

>

> I was always for quality over quantity,and i would rather have 10 people with brain than 100.000 people with no brain,but i can't even get those 10 people together to do events,i can't even get one kitten person into my group to do events required to progress further.

>

> 2 months after HOT was out,i had all hot achivs (almost all) and 130 mastery level.

>

> 15 days into game atm,i am mastery level 26 waiting whole day to find proper group (without success) to make map progress.

>

> This is by no means flaming and bashing on game,because i love GW franchise.I played it since GW release up to now,which is over kitten decade.

I too have noticed a slight decline in open world. That said, my guild ran a full DS clear last night and N,S and Mid were nearly full groups (120+ players).

BUT... don't forget Schools have just finished (in EU and the US). People go on holiday.

MMO's are alway less active in the summer months. Always have been. Try not to be too negative. Things will pick up.

> @"Eramonster.2718" said:

> With the numbers of 80s map available, it kind of makes sense majority of the players will head to places where events are happening to max profit.

Just look at when its daily event some zone, usually lots of peeps and 3+ tagged.

And also if the OPs impression was just before the post, it was early in the morning, on workday, in the middle of summer vacations.

As I've said many times before - activity always slump over the summer and people are *always* as surprised.

World Boss Event might be an explanation for you not to see many people in the newer maps. Bosses are in old (core) Tyria. Now when I yesterday did the Aetherblade JP/googles which got released end of 2013 ... I don't think the game is dead. Still people even doing the old stuff. Even pretty normal events get players to stay in old core beginner maps when there is a daily requiring to be on the map for JP or for events.

It's all about rewards. Now the world bosses are being farmed like crazy.

> @"anninke.7469" said:

> > @"Mil.3562" said:

> > > @"anninke.7469" said:

> > > Still dead? Good. I was almost afraid I saw it twitching...

> >

> > You saw it correctly. It is still twitching from recent death...

>

> Does it have someone's axe embedded in it's nervous system?

Read through the patch notes, it's suicide.