BTW anet has started a countdown stream (aprox 38 hours before the reveal)

> @"TheGrimm.5624" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Ok, now it looks like some kind of Roller Beetle/Mammoth hybrid monster. Yikes!

>

> My eyes keep seeing a Charr wielding two swords followed by a norm and another Charr all with blue glowing eyes. Not certain that image was as clear earlier today or it is is changing. Will have to check again tonight.

Yup, wasn't imagining that as more becomes clearer, very nice marketing touch. +10, you will have me checking the feel through out the night, nicely done.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Lich King.1524" said:

> > @"Calvsie.3675" said:

> > > @"Vlad Morbius.1759" said:

> > > To be honest I'm as apprehensive as I am excited, for the news. As WP stated in his video I have grave concerns that if there is not an expansion announced this will turn into another Diablo Immortal release debacle! Anyone attending wearing a red shirt?

> >

> > You all own cell phones right?

>

> omg, no! not this joke please, it makes me sad and worry ....

> do you remember diablo immortal reaction?

The look of bewildered shock on the presenters face was priceless.

I'm not holding my breath about anything.

I'll be surprised if:

1) There will be WvW-related news as in: a) they'll finally PROPERLY balance gameplay b) they'll remove Stonemist and all other towers and keeps in EBG and turn it into a giant, flat, empty playing field with everyone getting the same sticks for weapons c) a new borderland.

2) They announce an actual expansion.

I fear that:

1) They will announce that the Alliance is going through.

2) They announce yet another mount with an even more tedious GRIND (I bloody just finished grinding for my skyscale a week or so ago).

3) That they are going to raise the level cap.

Why would they raise the level cap? makes no sense, would invalidate all the gear people have, not to forget countless legendaries crafted. GW2 is popular because of theres a flat gearcurve, easy to cap out and not needing to replace your gear between expansions.

I sincerely doubt there will be new mounts, theres almost too many already.

> @"Calvsie.3675" said:

> > @"Lich King.1524" said:

> > > @"Calvsie.3675" said:

> > > > @"Vlad Morbius.1759" said:

> > > > To be honest I'm as apprehensive as I am excited, for the news. As WP stated in his video I have grave concerns that if there is not an expansion announced this will turn into another Diablo Immortal release debacle! Anyone attending wearing a red shirt?

> > >

> > > You all own cell phones right?

> >

> > omg, no! not this joke please, it makes me sad and worry ....

> > do you remember diablo immortal reaction?

>

> The look of bewildered shock on the presenters face was priceless.

I was mad and then the question was asked, I laughed so hard at their reaction that I completely forgot how blindingly furious I was lol.

> @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> Why would they raise the level cap? makes no sense, would invalidate all the gear people have, not to forget countless legendaries crafted. GW2 is popular because of theres a flat gearcurve, easy to cap out and not needing to replace your gear between expansions.

> I sincerely doubt there will be new mounts, theres almost too many already.

I keep telling myself that they won't do it (and I'll breathe a sigh of relief if they don't raise the level cap), but stranger things have happened. I truly hope you're right and I'm wrong about tomorrow - today.

> @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> > @"Dragon Priestess.9760" said:

> > ![](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDLH4IGXYAciY9z.jpg "")

> >

> > What is that in the back of the ice army? Is it a Giant? A Mammoth?

>

> Is that Norn looking dude (3rd from left) wearing a cap?

> So are we getting caps??

We already have the Celebration Hat (cap). Though, not everyone has one. ;)

LOL, I thought Twitch/YouTube viewers are irrelevant and not needed/seen as target audience.

On the serious side there is barely any reason to expect anything more than Gemstore content, loot boxes and "regular" updates with "content", as we know it: do one and the same thing over and over again so you finally get (after X time gates).. something useless. Of course environment color will change from violet to white. I'll be playing an entertaining game during the presentations, watching & playing GW2 is not on my todo list.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> > > Is that Norn looking dude (3rd from left) wearing a cap?

> > > So are we getting caps??

> >

> > We already have the Celebration Hat (cap). Though, not everyone has one. ;)

>

> I'm believe they meant "capes".

My bad meant capes.