Herald&Renegade life siphon

Virdo.1540

Since the Renegade has the Elite-Skill "Soulcleave's Summit" ,which synergizes with the renegades own Power&Healing power (life siphon) ,i got some thoughts about the Heralds "Facet of Nature" from Shiro, which doesnt even work with the heralds own power & healing power.

So i wanted to make a post about it and wanted to maybe hear your thoughts about it.

It does work, at least when I tested it in PvP just now. I don't get why Wiki says it wouldn't.

> @"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

> Semi-related, but I've been thinking it would be cool to have Assassin's Annihilation also increase the effectiveness of life siphons (damage and heal). Would be a little boost to damage and sustain, and would maybe increase appeal in groups for builds like healer Rene taking Devastation.

Honestly, they need to reduce to ICD to half a second, that would actually put it in line with Steadfast Rejuvenation which would make Devastation more attractive to use. Having to hit sides or flanks makes the trait trivial, especially when it takes a full 1 second of wait to pull it off while Steadfast is guaranteed healing by just existing.

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> It does work, at least when I tested it in PvP just now. I don't get why Wiki says it wouldn't.

>

> > @"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

> > Semi-related, but I've been thinking it would be cool to have Assassin's Annihilation also increase the effectiveness of life siphons (damage and heal). Would be a little boost to damage and sustain, and would maybe increase appeal in groups for builds like healer Rene taking Devastation.

>

> Honestly, they need to reduce to ICD to half a second, that would actually put it in line with Steadfast Rejuvenation which would make Devastation more attractive to use. Having to hit sides or flanks makes the trait trivial, especially when it takes a full 1 second of wait to pull it off while Steadfast is guaranteed healing by just existing.

i wasnt mentioning the life siphon of the devastation-traitline, which is ok imo.

I was talking about the life-siphon the herald has/gives when having "Facet of Nature" passive in Shiro

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > It does work, at least when I tested it in PvP just now. I don't get why Wiki says it wouldn't.

> >

> > > @"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

> > > Semi-related, but I've been thinking it would be cool to have Assassin's Annihilation also increase the effectiveness of life siphons (damage and heal). Would be a little boost to damage and sustain, and would maybe increase appeal in groups for builds like healer Rene taking Devastation.

> >

> > Honestly, they need to reduce to ICD to half a second, that would actually put it in line with Steadfast Rejuvenation which would make Devastation more attractive to use. Having to hit sides or flanks makes the trait trivial, especially when it takes a full 1 second of wait to pull it off while Steadfast is guaranteed healing by just existing.

>

> i wasnt mentioning the life siphon of the devastation-traitline, which is ok imo.

> I was talking about the life-siphon the herald has/gives when having "Facet of Nature" passive in Shiro

The facet of nature - assassin does improve if you use power and healing power, try it yourself. The scaling is in the double digits no matter how much you invest into it though.

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > It does work, at least when I tested it in PvP just now. I don't get why Wiki says it wouldn't.

> > >

> > > > @"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

> > > > Semi-related, but I've been thinking it would be cool to have Assassin's Annihilation also increase the effectiveness of life siphons (damage and heal). Would be a little boost to damage and sustain, and would maybe increase appeal in groups for builds like healer Rene taking Devastation.

> > >

> > > Honestly, they need to reduce to ICD to half a second, that would actually put it in line with Steadfast Rejuvenation which would make Devastation more attractive to use. Having to hit sides or flanks makes the trait trivial, especially when it takes a full 1 second of wait to pull it off while Steadfast is guaranteed healing by just existing.

> >

> > i wasnt mentioning the life siphon of the devastation-traitline, which is ok imo.

> > I was talking about the life-siphon the herald has/gives when having "Facet of Nature" passive in Shiro

>

> The facet of nature - assassin does improve if you use power and healing power, try it yourself. The scaling is in the double digits no matter how much you invest into it though.

I meant that if i give it to my allies ,then it will take THEIR power,not the one from the Buff-givers. Cuz thats the thing with Soulcleaves Summit.

> @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > > Why take Renegade if FoN-A gets buffed to do the same thing?

> >

> > Cuz renegade it too good if it comes to support

>

> Too good is the wrong words. Different is better suited.

i dont get why there has to be differences into giving the opportunity for Life siphon, if the one is crap compared to the other.

It makes the renegade in another aspect better than the herald

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > > > Why take Renegade if FoN-A gets buffed to do the same thing?

> > >

> > > Cuz renegade it too good if it comes to support

> >

> > Too good is the wrong words. Different is better suited.

>

> i dont get why there has to be differences into giving the opportunity for Life siphon, if the one is kitten compared to the other.

> It makes the renegade in another aspect better than the herald

Well when you think about it. They both have similar requirements.

So if Herald Shiro gets this I want something in return on Renegade since soul clever is our bread and butter.

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > > > > Why take Renegade if FoN-A gets buffed to do the same thing?

> > > >

> > > > Cuz renegade it too good if it comes to support

> > >

> > > Too good is the wrong words. Different is better suited.

> >

> > i dont get why there has to be differences into giving the opportunity for Life siphon, if the one is kitten compared to the other.

> > It makes the renegade in another aspect better than the herald

>

> Well when you think about it. They both have similar requirements.

>

> So if Herald Shiro gets this I want something in return on Renegade since soul clever is our bread and butter.

even more? Its still 1000x better than a "better FoN-Shiro version"

its so tiny damage,so tiny healing .... and internal cooldown ,so no need to ask for even more lol

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > > > > > Why take Renegade if FoN-A gets buffed to do the same thing?

> > > > >

> > > > > Cuz renegade it too good if it comes to support

> > > >

> > > > Too good is the wrong words. Different is better suited.

> > >

> > > i dont get why there has to be differences into giving the opportunity for Life siphon, if the one is kitten compared to the other.

> > > It makes the renegade in another aspect better than the herald

> >

> > Well when you think about it. They both have similar requirements.

> >

> > So if Herald Shiro gets this I want something in return on Renegade since soul clever is our bread and butter.

>

> even more? Its still 1000x better than a "better FoN-Shiro version"

> its so tiny damage,so tiny healing .... and internal cooldown ,so no need to ask for even more lol

I thought the OP was requesting FoN-A to get a buff to Soulcleave level

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > > @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > > > > > > Why take Renegade if FoN-A gets buffed to do the same thing?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Cuz renegade it too good if it comes to support

> > > > >

> > > > > Too good is the wrong words. Different is better suited.

> > > >

> > > > i dont get why there has to be differences into giving the opportunity for Life siphon, if the one is kitten compared to the other.

> > > > It makes the renegade in another aspect better than the herald

> > >

> > > Well when you think about it. They both have similar requirements.

> > >

> > > So if Herald Shiro gets this I want something in return on Renegade since soul clever is our bread and butter.

> >

> > even more? Its still 1000x better than a "better FoN-Shiro version"

> > its so tiny damage,so tiny healing .... and internal cooldown ,so no need to ask for even more lol

>

> I thought the OP was requesting FoN-A to get a buff to Soulcleave level

nooo its perfectly fine compared to the energy-usage. The main thing is just if it takes The supporters stats or the stats of the allies

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > Why take Renegade if FoN-A gets buffed to do the same thing?

> > > >

> > > > Cuz renegade it too good if it comes to support

> > >

> > > Too good is the wrong words. Different is better suited.

> >

> > i dont get why there has to be differences into giving the opportunity for Life siphon, if the one is kitten compared to the other.

> > It makes the renegade in another aspect better than the herald

>

> Well when you think about it. They both have similar requirements.

>

> So if Herald Shiro gets this I want something in return on Renegade since soul clever is our bread and butter.

I mean renegade still has Alacrity which is something Herald will most likely never get. I wouldn’t worry at all about Ren getting replaced any time soon

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> It does work, at least when I tested it in PvP just now. I don't get why Wiki says it wouldn't.

>

> > @"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

> > Semi-related, but I've been thinking it would be cool to have Assassin's Annihilation also increase the effectiveness of life siphons (damage and heal). Would be a little boost to damage and sustain, and would maybe increase appeal in groups for builds like healer Rene taking Devastation.

>

> Honestly, they need to reduce to ICD to half a second, that would actually put it in line with Steadfast Rejuvenation which would make Devastation more attractive to use. Having to hit sides or flanks makes the trait trivial, especially when it takes a full 1 second of wait to pull it off while Steadfast is guaranteed healing by just existing.

I'd love it if the ability didn't have a flanking requirement. :(