Holo players LUL

Razor.6392

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> Anet intends to keep the Holo auto attack dps it seems, that's like the only redeeming factor that's left which sets it apart from core or scrapper

To be honest ... the issue I got from holo back in my days (cause i don't pvp since the last 2 seasons) is the amount of sustain it has (as long as you don't overheat ofc)

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> Corona Burst: Reduced might gained in WvW to the same amount as granted in PvP. Reduced the damage of this skill by 20% in PvP and WvW.

> Holographic Shockwave: Reduced range from 600 to 300.

>

> what happen bros, I thought holo es balance jajaja

>

>

Ur laughing at the still most broken spec, while their complaining on the forums about the few nerfs their actually laughing behind their screens that these are the only nerfs they got lol

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > Corona Burst: Reduced might gained in WvW to the same amount as granted in PvP. Reduced the damage of this skill by 20% in PvP and WvW.

> > Holographic Shockwave: Reduced range from 600 to 300.

> >

> > what happen bros, I thought holo es balance jajaja

> >

> >

>

> Ur laughing at the still most broken spec, while their complaining on the forums about the few nerfs their actually laughing behind their screens that these are the only nerfs they got lol

true, meanwhile we nonholoplayers are stuck with them for several more months.

Keep calm and nerf mesmer.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > Corona Burst: Reduced might gained in WvW to the same amount as granted in PvP. Reduced the damage of this skill by 20% in PvP and WvW.

> > Holographic Shockwave: Reduced range from 600 to 300.

> >

> > what happen bros, I thought holo es balance jajaja

> >

> >

>

> Ur laughing at the still most broken spec, while their complaining on the forums about the few nerfs their actually laughing behind their screens that these are the only nerfs they got lol

Yeah Holo will still be quite competitive.

@"Razor.6392" Poor form, I know you are just here for the gloat, but it's been a long time since people claimed that Holo was balanced. With nerfs to other specs it's climbed the ranks by dodging significant nerfbats for the last several patches. As I said before, Holo will still be a good spec. It might actually be more fun with a 300radius Forge #5, because it may actually take some timing and finesse to get big value.

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > Corona Burst: Reduced might gained in WvW to the same amount as granted in PvP. Reduced the damage of this skill by 20% in PvP and WvW.

> > > Holographic Shockwave: Reduced range from 600 to 300.

> > >

> > > what happen bros, I thought holo es balance jajaja

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Ur laughing at the still most broken spec, while their complaining on the forums about the few nerfs their actually laughing behind their screens that these are the only nerfs they got lol

>

> Yeah Holo will still be quite competitive.

>

> @"Razor.6392" Poor form, I know you are just here for the gloat, but it's been a long time since people claimed that Holo was balanced. With nerfs to other specs it's climbed the ranks by dodging significant nerfbats for the last several patches. As I said before, Holo will still be a good spec. It might actually be more fun with a 300radius Forge #5, because it may actually take some timing and finesse to get big value.

jajajajajaja

> @"Stallic.2397" said:

> Too bad Holo's don't use barrier, cause then the next patch will bring them down a little from god tier.

>

> Who else thinks warriors will be the next top side-noder?

It may be but Warriors are so strait forward and predictable that players learn counters to it pretty fast but being its warrior that would kinda put it where that archetype should be so.

> @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > Corona Burst: Reduced might gained in WvW to the same amount as granted in PvP. Reduced the damage of this skill by 20% in PvP and WvW.

> > > Holographic Shockwave: Reduced range from 600 to 300.

> > >

> > > what happen bros, I thought holo es balance jajaja

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Ur laughing at the still most broken spec, while their complaining on the forums about the few nerfs their actually laughing behind their screens that these are the only nerfs they got lol

>

> Yeah Holo will still be quite competitive.

>

> @"Razor.6392" Poor form, I know you are just here for the gloat, but it's been a long time since people claimed that Holo was balanced. With nerfs to other specs it's climbed the ranks by dodging significant nerfbats for the last several patches. As I said before, Holo will still be a good spec. It might actually be more fun with a 300radius Forge #5, because it may actually take some timing and finesse to get big value.

Holo is balanced in that it’s like A tier in every catagory. As long as your good at cc chaining holo can win almost every 1v1 I just wanna see it less op in team fights and give a few range nerfs cuz there’s no point in dragging every class to C tier with the intent on balance

> @"Dantheman.3589" said:

> > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > Corona Burst: Reduced might gained in WvW to the same amount as granted in PvP. Reduced the damage of this skill by 20% in PvP and WvW.

> > > > Holographic Shockwave: Reduced range from 600 to 300.

> > > >

> > > > what happen bros, I thought holo es balance jajaja

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Ur laughing at the still most broken spec, while their complaining on the forums about the few nerfs their actually laughing behind their screens that these are the only nerfs they got lol

> >

> > Yeah Holo will still be quite competitive.

> >

> > @"Razor.6392" Poor form, I know you are just here for the gloat, but it's been a long time since people claimed that Holo was balanced. With nerfs to other specs it's climbed the ranks by dodging significant nerfbats for the last several patches. As I said before, Holo will still be a good spec. It might actually be more fun with a 300radius Forge #5, because it may actually take some timing and finesse to get big value.

>

> **Holo is balanced in that it’s like A tier in every catagory. As long as your good at cc chaining holo can win almost every 1v1** I just wanna see it less op in team fights and give a few range nerfs cuz there’s **no point in dragging every class to C tier with the intent on balance**

1) That's not how you make a believable case. Player being able to do good at one thing = win every 1v1. Seems balanced, fo' sure. Holo is too forgiving with their numerous ways of setting up a burst, breaking engages, and sustain via heat therapy and water fields. Unsurprisingly, a lot of qualities mirage got flack for in their time.

2) The point is not dragging everyone "to C tier". The point is making sure every class has strengths AND weaknesses - in layman's words: NOT having an A in every category, as you so nicely laid it out.

> @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > Too bad Holo's don't use barrier, cause then the next patch will bring them down a little from god tier.

> >

> > Who else thinks warriors will be the next top side-noder?

>

> You do know that the same trait that gives corona burst stability also gives it barrier, right?

That barrier is little which can be burned away easily while the amount of time the barrier lasts is short

but if the warrior times it right he could insta destroy the holo yes

> @"Rico.6873" said:

> > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > > Too bad Holo's don't use barrier, cause then the next patch will bring them down a little from god tier.

> > >

> > > Who else thinks warriors will be the next top side-noder?

> >

> > You do know that the same trait that gives corona burst stability also gives it barrier, right?

>

> That barrier is little which can be burned away easily while the amount of time the barrier lasts is short

> but if the warrior times it right he could insta destroy the holo yes

Exactly. You might burn the barrier on the first corona burst hit, but you can time the second one.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > Corona Burst: Reduced might gained in WvW to the same amount as granted in PvP. Reduced the damage of this skill by 20% in PvP and WvW.

> > > > Holographic Shockwave: Reduced range from 600 to 300.

> > > >

> > > > what happen bros, I thought holo es balance jajaja

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Ur laughing at the still most broken spec, while their complaining on the forums about the few nerfs their actually laughing behind their screens that these are the only nerfs they got lol

> >

> > Yeah Holo will still be quite competitive.

> >

> > @"Razor.6392" Poor form, I know you are just here for the gloat, but it's been a long time since people claimed that Holo was balanced. With nerfs to other specs it's climbed the ranks by dodging significant nerfbats for the last several patches. As I said before, Holo will still be a good spec. It might actually be more fun with a 300radius Forge #5, because it may actually take some timing and finesse to get big value.

>

> jajajajajaja

You know the holos will still maul you right? :/ That's clearly not what made it to the top complaints.

> @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > @"Dantheman.3589" said:

> > > @"Chaith.8256" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > > > Corona Burst: Reduced might gained in WvW to the same amount as granted in PvP. Reduced the damage of this skill by 20% in PvP and WvW.

> > > > > Holographic Shockwave: Reduced range from 600 to 300.

> > > > >

> > > > > what happen bros, I thought holo es balance jajaja

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Ur laughing at the still most broken spec, while their complaining on the forums about the few nerfs their actually laughing behind their screens that these are the only nerfs they got lol

> > >

> > > Yeah Holo will still be quite competitive.

> > >

> > > @"Razor.6392" Poor form, I know you are just here for the gloat, but it's been a long time since people claimed that Holo was balanced. With nerfs to other specs it's climbed the ranks by dodging significant nerfbats for the last several patches. As I said before, Holo will still be a good spec. It might actually be more fun with a 300radius Forge #5, because it may actually take some timing and finesse to get big value.

> >

> > **Holo is balanced in that it’s like A tier in every catagory. As long as your good at cc chaining holo can win almost every 1v1** I just wanna see it less op in team fights and give a few range nerfs cuz there’s **no point in dragging every class to C tier with the intent on balance**

>

> 1) That's not how you make a believable case. Player being able to do good at one thing = win every 1v1. Seems balanced, fo' sure. Holo is too forgiving with their numerous ways of setting up a burst, breaking engages, and sustain via heat therapy and water fields. Unsurprisingly, a lot of qualities mirage got flack for in their time.

>

> 2) The point is not dragging everyone "to C tier". The point is making sure every class has strengths AND weaknesses - in layman's words: NOT having an A in every category, as you so nicely laid it out.

>

>

You’ll have to drag something to ctier if u want it to have a weakness. But why do that it’s perfectly fine to have a class good and evenly good in each gatagory. I actually think Holos very fun as it is if you don’t want changes