State Of Class & Conquest Balance - Quality Of Life Discussion 10/17/2019

Trevor Boyer.6524

> @"SeikeNz.3526" said:

> they are op in some sense, they tank too much, you need 2-3 players to kill one, even if they don't do any dmg all this can broke the game since they can camp a node forever, it's ok to be a "tank" but not unkillable in 1v1

Uhh... they're not a "tank" if they're easily killed in 1v1.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > >

> > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > >

> > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > >

> > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> >

> > Before that I'd like to see if you know what is causing the dmg, what pet skills?

>

> I think it was Charge. The damage is dumb for a non-activated skill.

>

> > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > >

> > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > >

> > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > >

> > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> >

> > No yea for sure the gazelle is the number one issue in pvp right now. There’s just waves and waves of core Rangers one shotting all the meta builds. The last AT had four teams of five core rangers taking turns one shotting each other with the insane damage potential. Nerf ASAP

>

> Not sure where I said "core ranger is OP and dominates everything", but I just take this as the shocked reaction of a ranger main.

Closer to a shocked revenant main who didn’t realize people unironically wanted to nerf something about core ranger but sure buddy

> @"Doto.6357" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > >

> > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > >

> > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > >

> > > Before that I'd like to see if you know what is causing the dmg, what pet skills?

> >

> > I think it was Charge. The damage is dumb for a non-activated skill.

> >

> > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > >

> > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > >

> > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > >

> > > No yea for sure the gazelle is the number one issue in pvp right now. There’s just waves and waves of core Rangers one shotting all the meta builds. The last AT had four teams of five core rangers taking turns one shotting each other with the insane damage potential. Nerf ASAP

> >

> > Not sure where I said "core ranger is OP and dominates everything", but I just take this as the shocked reaction of a ranger main.

>

> Closer to a shocked revenant main who didn’t realize people unironically wanted to nerf something about core ranger but sure buddy

Yes, I definitely want to get rid of 15k hits on random hits with almost zero tells. Confused you're okay with this very skillful playstyle, but sure, buddy.

> > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > >

> > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > >

> > > > Before that I'd like to see if you know what is causing the dmg, what pet skills?

> > >

> > > I think it was Charge. The damage is dumb for a non-activated skill.

> > >

> > > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > >

> > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > >

> > > > No yea for sure the gazelle is the number one issue in pvp right now. There’s just waves and waves of core Rangers one shotting all the meta builds. The last AT had four teams of five core rangers taking turns one shotting each other with the insane damage potential. Nerf ASAP

> > >

> > > Not sure where I said "core ranger is OP and dominates everything", but I just take this as the shocked reaction of a ranger main.

> >

> > Closer to a shocked revenant main who didn’t realize people unironically wanted to nerf something about core ranger but sure buddy

>

> Yes, I definitely want to get rid of 15k hits on random hits with almost zero tells. Confused you're okay with this very skillful playstyle, but sure, buddy.

Sorry you’re having trouble beating core rangers. Lmaooo

Core isn’t that good compared to like soulbeast when it comes to high damage spikes or mobility so I just don’t understand why you want to issue a nerf to a melee ranger pet that isn’t very tanky itself. Core classes are so much weaker than pof specs, them having a fighting chance to burst isn’t bad lol.

The only time I actually get hit by a huge gazelle hit is if I’m not paying attention or ignoring the pet... that doesn’t mean the pet should be nerfed

> @"Doto.6357" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > >

> > > > > Before that I'd like to see if you know what is causing the dmg, what pet skills?

> > > >

> > > > I think it was Charge. The damage is dumb for a non-activated skill.

> > > >

> > > > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > >

> > > > > No yea for sure the gazelle is the number one issue in pvp right now. There’s just waves and waves of core Rangers one shotting all the meta builds. The last AT had four teams of five core rangers taking turns one shotting each other with the insane damage potential. Nerf ASAP

> > > >

> > > > Not sure where I said "core ranger is OP and dominates everything", but I just take this as the shocked reaction of a ranger main.

> > >

> > > Closer to a shocked revenant main who didn’t realize people unironically wanted to nerf something about core ranger but sure buddy

> >

> > Yes, I definitely want to get rid of 15k hits on random hits with almost zero tells. Confused you're okay with this very skillful playstyle, but sure, buddy.

>

> Sorry you’re having trouble beating core rangers. Lmaooo

>

> Core isn’t that good compared to like soulbeast when it comes to high damage spikes or mobility so I just don’t understand why you want to issue a nerf to a melee ranger pet that isn’t very tanky itself. Core classes are so much weaker than pof specs, them having a fighting chance to burst isn’t bad lol.

>

> The only time I actually get hit by a huge gazelle hit is if I’m not paying attention or ignoring the pet... that doesn’t mean the pet should be nerfed

or when it gliches and snaps to your location. or many many other pet bugs.

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Before that I'd like to see if you know what is causing the dmg, what pet skills?

> > > > >

> > > > > I think it was Charge. The damage is dumb for a non-activated skill.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No yea for sure the gazelle is the number one issue in pvp right now. There’s just waves and waves of core Rangers one shotting all the meta builds. The last AT had four teams of five core rangers taking turns one shotting each other with the insane damage potential. Nerf ASAP

> > > > >

> > > > > Not sure where I said "core ranger is OP and dominates everything", but I just take this as the shocked reaction of a ranger main.

> > > >

> > > > Closer to a shocked revenant main who didn’t realize people unironically wanted to nerf something about core ranger but sure buddy

> > >

> > > Yes, I definitely want to get rid of 15k hits on random hits with almost zero tells. Confused you're okay with this very skillful playstyle, but sure, buddy.

> >

> > Sorry you’re having trouble beating core rangers. Lmaooo

> >

> > Core isn’t that good compared to like soulbeast when it comes to high damage spikes or mobility so I just don’t understand why you want to issue a nerf to a melee ranger pet that isn’t very tanky itself. Core classes are so much weaker than pof specs, them having a fighting chance to burst isn’t bad lol.

> >

> > The only time I actually get hit by a huge gazelle hit is if I’m not paying attention or ignoring the pet... that doesn’t mean the pet should be nerfed

>

> or when it gliches and snaps to your location. or many many other pet bugs.

Then fix the bug don’t nerf the pet

> @"Doto.6357" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Before that I'd like to see if you know what is causing the dmg, what pet skills?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think it was Charge. The damage is dumb for a non-activated skill.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No yea for sure the gazelle is the number one issue in pvp right now. There’s just waves and waves of core Rangers one shotting all the meta builds. The last AT had four teams of five core rangers taking turns one shotting each other with the insane damage potential. Nerf ASAP

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Not sure where I said "core ranger is OP and dominates everything", but I just take this as the shocked reaction of a ranger main.

> > > > >

> > > > > Closer to a shocked revenant main who didn’t realize people unironically wanted to nerf something about core ranger but sure buddy

> > > >

> > > > Yes, I definitely want to get rid of 15k hits on random hits with almost zero tells. Confused you're okay with this very skillful playstyle, but sure, buddy.

> > >

> > > Sorry you’re having trouble beating core rangers. Lmaooo

> > >

> > > Core isn’t that good compared to like soulbeast when it comes to high damage spikes or mobility so I just don’t understand why you want to issue a nerf to a melee ranger pet that isn’t very tanky itself. Core classes are so much weaker than pof specs, them having a fighting chance to burst isn’t bad lol.

> > >

> > > The only time I actually get hit by a huge gazelle hit is if I’m not paying attention or ignoring the pet... that doesn’t mean the pet should be nerfed

> >

> > or when it gliches and snaps to your location. or many many other pet bugs.

>

> Then fix the bug don’t nerf the pet

that would be awesome, but there is a point where nerfing the pet is simply faster then fixing 15 bugs it has.

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Before that I'd like to see if you know what is causing the dmg, what pet skills?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I think it was Charge. The damage is dumb for a non-activated skill.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > No yea for sure the gazelle is the number one issue in pvp right now. There’s just waves and waves of core Rangers one shotting all the meta builds. The last AT had four teams of five core rangers taking turns one shotting each other with the insane damage potential. Nerf ASAP

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Not sure where I said "core ranger is OP and dominates everything", but I just take this as the shocked reaction of a ranger main.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Closer to a shocked revenant main who didn’t realize people unironically wanted to nerf something about core ranger but sure buddy

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, I definitely want to get rid of 15k hits on random hits with almost zero tells. Confused you're okay with this very skillful playstyle, but sure, buddy.

> > > >

> > > > Sorry you’re having trouble beating core rangers. Lmaooo

> > > >

> > > > Core isn’t that good compared to like soulbeast when it comes to high damage spikes or mobility so I just don’t understand why you want to issue a nerf to a melee ranger pet that isn’t very tanky itself. Core classes are so much weaker than pof specs, them having a fighting chance to burst isn’t bad lol.

> > > >

> > > > The only time I actually get hit by a huge gazelle hit is if I’m not paying attention or ignoring the pet... that doesn’t mean the pet should be nerfed

> > >

> > > or when it gliches and snaps to your location. or many many other pet bugs.

> >

> > Then fix the bug don’t nerf the pet

>

> that would be awesome, but there is a point where nerfing the pet is simply faster then fixing 15 bugs it has.

Guess we should nerf full counter too because of the graphic glitch

> @"SeikeNz.3526" said:

> agree with almost everything but:

>

> **Herald = A "No longer OP but it's still a solid player. It can struggle vs. condi heavy comps."**

>

> what this prove, this is about builds that some players use because a herald can have perma resistance up and have total immunity to condi dmg

>

Trevor is probably talking about the main builds used, not everything that could possibly be built using a particular profession and elite specialisation. Most sPvP players assume Shiro/Glint when they see Herald, and weakness versus condi-heavy comps is a feature of that build.

Going Mallyx/Glint removes that weakness, as well as the weakness that Shiro/Glint has that all of its heals require remaining in a dangerous position to get full effect. Conversely, Mallyx/Glint compared to Shiro/Glint sacrifices mobility, spike potential, and a stunbreak that actually provides some protection against the follow-up stun (the best stunbreaks are those that are followed up by by granting Stability or some sort of you-can't-hit-me effect like an evade or block to protect against follow-up stuns: Pain Absorption will protect against fear and taunt, but not other hard CC).

I'd be curious to see where Mallyx/Glint and Jalis/Glint fit in the order, but if someone says "herald" without specifying outside of a WvW context, it's usually safe to assume they mean Shiro/Glint.

> @"draxynnic.3719" said:

> > @"SeikeNz.3526" said:

> > agree with almost everything but:

> >

> > **Herald = A "No longer OP but it's still a solid player. It can struggle vs. condi heavy comps."**

> >

> > what this prove, this is about builds that some players use because a herald can have perma resistance up and have total immunity to condi dmg

> >

> Trevor is probably talking about the main builds used, not everything that could possibly be built using a particular profession and elite specialisation. Most sPvP players assume Shiro/Glint when they see Herald, and weakness versus condi-heavy comps is a feature of that build.

>

> Going Mallyx/Glint removes that weakness, as well as the weakness that Shiro/Glint has that all of its heals require remaining in a dangerous position to get full effect. Conversely, Mallyx/Glint compared to Shiro/Glint sacrifices mobility, spike potential, and a stunbreak that actually provides some protection against the follow-up stun (the best stunbreaks are those that are followed up by by granting Stability or some sort of you-can't-hit-me effect like an evade or block to protect against follow-up stuns: Pain Absorption will protect against fear and taunt, but not other hard CC).

>

> I'd be curious to see where Mallyx/Glint and Jalis/Glint fit in the order, but if someone says "herald" without specifying outside of a WvW context, it's usually safe to assume they mean Shiro/Glint.

and that's what make a class balanced, you are not supposed to have everything like some classes, you must choose and the classes with everything should be nerfed

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Before that I'd like to see if you know what is causing the dmg, what pet skills?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I think it was Charge. The damage is dumb for a non-activated skill.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @"Doto.6357" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > oh and the brawly soulbeasts you speak of that dont use sic em, I have yet to encounter one...

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It might just be a NA thing going on. A lot of players are just flat swapping to Core Ranger due to this choice to ditch Sic Em. They just run Skirm/Wild/Beast. It's surprisingly large damage while running something like Paladin, due to the additional feroc off of Skirm/Beast, and quite sustainy vs. power damage. They can brawl well against Holo/Spellbreaker/Herald. Not so hot vs. Condi DrD & Condi Mirage though. Those two counter any brawly Soulbeast/Core Ranger.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ye those core rangers are I see quite alot nowadays, it's just not viable on soulbeast :)

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > There are also several on EU. It is mostly carried by the gazelle pet though. I got hit by 15k by one the other day... I think the ranger wasn't even in LoS. I remember because I got a little angry...

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Had one guy saying the same thing...swapped to **2 core pets**...killed him again......rangers can't win, people will cry regardless

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > So you would be happy about a hard gazelle nerf? Then I'd be happy too. :smile:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > No yea for sure the gazelle is the number one issue in pvp right now. There’s just waves and waves of core Rangers one shotting all the meta builds. The last AT had four teams of five core rangers taking turns one shotting each other with the insane damage potential. Nerf ASAP

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Not sure where I said "core ranger is OP and dominates everything", but I just take this as the shocked reaction of a ranger main.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Closer to a shocked revenant main who didn’t realize people unironically wanted to nerf something about core ranger but sure buddy

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, I definitely want to get rid of 15k hits on random hits with almost zero tells. Confused you're okay with this very skillful playstyle, but sure, buddy.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry you’re having trouble beating core rangers. Lmaooo

> > > > >

> > > > > Core isn’t that good compared to like soulbeast when it comes to high damage spikes or mobility so I just don’t understand why you want to issue a nerf to a melee ranger pet that isn’t very tanky itself. Core classes are so much weaker than pof specs, them having a fighting chance to burst isn’t bad lol.

> > > > >

> > > > > The only time I actually get hit by a huge gazelle hit is if I’m not paying attention or ignoring the pet... that doesn’t mean the pet should be nerfed

> > > >

> > > > or when it gliches and snaps to your location. or many many other pet bugs.

> > >

> > > Then fix the bug don’t nerf the pet

> >

> > that would be awesome, but there is a point where nerfing the pet is simply faster then fixing 15 bugs it has.

>

> Guess we should nerf full counter too because of the graphic glitch

They did.

> @"SeikeNz.3526" said:

> > @"draxynnic.3719" said:

> > > @"SeikeNz.3526" said:

> > > agree with almost everything but:

> > >

> > > **Herald = A "No longer OP but it's still a solid player. It can struggle vs. condi heavy comps."**

> > >

> > > what this prove, this is about builds that some players use because a herald can have perma resistance up and have total immunity to condi dmg

> > >

> > Trevor is probably talking about the main builds used, not everything that could possibly be built using a particular profession and elite specialisation. Most sPvP players assume Shiro/Glint when they see Herald, and weakness versus condi-heavy comps is a feature of that build.

> >

> > Going Mallyx/Glint removes that weakness, as well as the weakness that Shiro/Glint has that all of its heals require remaining in a dangerous position to get full effect. Conversely, Mallyx/Glint compared to Shiro/Glint sacrifices mobility, spike potential, and a stunbreak that actually provides some protection against the follow-up stun (the best stunbreaks are those that are followed up by by granting Stability or some sort of you-can't-hit-me effect like an evade or block to protect against follow-up stuns: Pain Absorption will protect against fear and taunt, but not other hard CC).

> >

> > I'd be curious to see where Mallyx/Glint and Jalis/Glint fit in the order, but if someone says "herald" without specifying outside of a WvW context, it's usually safe to assume they mean Shiro/Glint.

>

> and that's what make a class balanced, you are not supposed to have everything like some classes, you must choose and the classes with everything should be nerfed

That depends. "Jack of all trades, master of none" is reasonable and, I think, to a degree _necessary_, particularly when soloqueueing. Issues arise when you have one build which can do everything AND can beat the specialists at their own game. Particularly when you get professions which have both high spike potential _and_ the ability to outsustain most professions even if the spike fluffs.

> @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > > 1) The evade frame needs to be returned to Staff #3 Ancestral Grace.

> >

> > This, a hundred times. And why are Glyphs in the game when they're obviously so underwhelming no one's been touching them with a stick for years.

>

> Can Ride the Lightning get evade frames too? :D

Yes, more evade frames is exactly what elementalist needs.

To be honest with you alot of your post i do agree with however there are a few key points i 100% dont agree with

Firebrand

- Yeah this is not ok by any means balanaced. Overall it does too many things at once too well. It has become one of the best jack of all trades at the moment given the person knows how to build it. Its go great sustain, tons of boon splatter, good cc chains with lock down condi to keep people in its symbols while doing moderate condi damage all at the same time. Overall it could be toned down a bit. Core Guardian is balanced I agree Firebrand is slightly over-tuned imo It may only appear balanced right now because the build that is the most effective is not very popular yet but its popularity is quickly growing I suspect it wont make it through another balance pass as people start to flag ship to it. **No its not class stacking, one firebrand alone does a lot of damage. The only true con to this spec is that its build setup is mostly melee. I dont think it needs a hard nerf but just a few adjustments, Lowering mantra charges from 3 to 2 in pvp might be a good start.**

- You also need to consider that without scourges firebrand becomes a lot more powerful as there is hardly enough boon rip/ corrupt now to really stop them from doing what ever it is they want to do anet really didnt consider what would happen by removing scourge and allowing boon heavy classes to keep there boon splatter... thats 100% an imbalance no matter how you look at it.

Daredevil

- Is actually not too bad but only from a power stand point once you throw condition into the mix that not at all skillful play. Being able to apply your main damagaing condition while playing so safely is beyond frustrating to most players and why the build is hated to such an extreme. Im not sure how anet could really handle this though i think right now about the only real counter to any dodge melee spamming class is tempest which has alot of access to condi clear and auras such as shocking aura which would counter an evasive play style like condi thief/ daredevil. However tempest as you noted is not really around its a rare find these days.

Mirage

- You already called out why its not even balanced "It does not have to die if it does not want to." Yeah thats not balanced.

Necromancer

- You really just said core necromancer is in a good spot lol thats rich. ITs the same as it always was in pvp nothing has changed to make it better or worse. Its just as "meh" as its always been. Outdated, slow, and usually a free kill for most classes. There are a few cases where 1 or 2 key skills causes a foe to get outplayed but more times than not core only works is if the enemy team is oblivious to you and ignores you for 15-20 seconds. The fact that necro is known for being focus fired first means you should know that against even a average team it wont perform as it wont be given the chance to do so. Unlike mirage who gets to choose when it wants to die necro has almost zero say so in that matter if 1 or 2 people really want to kill it then it just dies.

Core didnt get better scourge just got too clunky/unsafe to use so now the only source of condi / boon corrupt is core necromancer. Just because you are seeing more people try something else does not mean its in a good spot.

Scourge

- I dont even like it but we all know how its faring due to its wvw changes. Overall though without scourge right now boons are more out of control than they ever have been i would say its time for anet to cull boons down and stop depending on one class to mainly be the counter to them so that that class could have more potential in other areas.

Deathmagic

- Why would you even talk about this like its good lol.

Holosmith

- In my opinion this spec is not nearly as busted as the ones you said were perfectly balanced. Ever since the Holo slam range nerf they are not nearly as crazy and while their damage is bit too high i feel like its not the just damage or the cc its the fact that they have a invuln and blocks built into most of their builds which makes a huge difference when under pressure. They also have a stealth potion when they want to get away which can be a massive escape when used properly. Compared to mirage firebrand and condi thief i think holo can stay where it is for now.

As far as the rest of the classes go you are fairly accurate

in my personal opinion every class at its core should be as strong as core warrior, ranger, and guardian and while there are a few contenders for second place like core ele and mesmer which are good but not great (mostly just out classed by 1 or both of their elite specs) there are others like neco, rev (depending on the build), base engi. That are no where near that lvl of power in terms of offense or defense.

As far as you talk about the maps go I 100% agree with you.

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > In what world is Core Guardian; "in a great place balance wise within the meta, and even mechanically."?

Core guardian is actually very strong imo it is one of the most balanced classes in the game it has potential to kill or defend against just about any elite spec in the game while having plenty of weaknesses of its own based on how its built. This is one thing the OP said that is pretty much correct.

> >

>

> Dang my man. I think you're misunderstanding what I mean when I say something is in a great place balance wise. You've already used Holo & Herald to compare to Core Guardian, which are two notoriously out of whack specs that have been over powered for quite some time. When I say something is "In a great place balance wise" I mean that it is on a level that it should be, that it is an outstanding example of what the game balance should look like.

No offense OP but i think alot of people are missing some of your points cause of how you labeled various specs. Based on what you said here ^

The issue is that you point out a wide range of classes that are at very very very different levels of power & effectiveness and label them in the same way which leads people to think you have no idea what you are talking about.

For example you said basically

Firebrand and Mirage are in good spots or balanced and then also throw core necromancer up with a "good spot" label with them like its just as strong in any shape or form which is 100% not the case.

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> Firebrand

> - You also need to consider that without scourges firebrand becomes a lot more powerful as there is hardly enough boon rip/ corrupt now to really stop them from doing what ever it is they want to do anet really didnt consider what would happen by removing scourge and allowing boon heavy classes to keep there boon splatter... thats 100% an imbalance no matter how you look at it.

Good call. For some reason I didn't look at it that way, but that's exactly what's going on. That's why FB stacks are becoming an overwhelming presence.

You can even run boon-light or boonless builds in team fights alongside of the FBs, and due to the effect you mentioned, the boons stick 90% of the time with no Scourge AoEs present. This can make strange builds very very strong, when the team support tosses every boon in the book at them, and it actually sticks.

I had noticed my Condi DrD felt A LOT stronger in team fights recently and that is exactly why.

> @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > > @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > > > 1) The evade frame needs to be returned to Staff #3 Ancestral Grace.

> > >

> > > This, a hundred times. And why are Glyphs in the game when they're obviously so underwhelming no one's been touching them with a stick for years.

> >

> > Can Ride the Lightning get evade frames too? :D

>

> Yes, more evade frames is exactly what elementalist needs.

Okay, maybe not evade frames, but a heal at the end? or a finisher? or longer range? something useful

> > > @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > > > @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > > > > 1) The evade frame needs to be returned to Staff #3 Ancestral Grace.

> > > >

> > > > This, a hundred times. And why are Glyphs in the game when they're obviously so underwhelming no one's been touching them with a stick for years.

> > >

> > > Can Ride the Lightning get evade frames too? :D

> >

> > Yes, more evade frames is exactly what elementalist needs.

>

> Okay, maybe not evade frames, but a heal at the end? or a finisher? or longer range? something useful

Just reduce the CD and make dagger an offensive/mobility weapon and focus the bunkery one.

> > @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > > @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > > > @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > > > > @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > > > > > 1) The evade frame needs to be returned to Staff #3 Ancestral Grace.

> > > > >

> > > > > This, a hundred times. And why are Glyphs in the game when they're obviously so underwhelming no one's been touching them with a stick for years.

> > > >

> > > > Can Ride the Lightning get evade frames too? :D

> > >

> > > Yes, more evade frames is exactly what elementalist needs.

> >

> > Okay, maybe not evade frames, but a heal at the end? or a finisher? or longer range? something useful

>

> Just reduce the CD and make dagger an offensive/mobility weapon and focus the bunkery one.

God please? Don't give me anymore damage, just lower my freaking cooldowns so I can be a mobile support or off-support with a tiny bit of damage and cc to help out the team. That's all I really want at this point.

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> Daredevil

> - Is actually not too bad but only from a power stand point once you throw condition into the mix that not at all skillful play. Being able to apply your main damagaing condition while playing so safely is beyond frustrating to most players and why the build is hated to such an extreme. Im not sure how anet could really handle this though i think right now about the only real counter to any dodge melee spamming class is tempest which has alot of access to condi clear and auras such as shocking aura which would counter an evasive play style like condi thief/ daredevil. However tempest as you noted is not really around its a rare find these days.

I've been seeing tempests around quite a bit more since the scourge nerfs. It was the scourge that essentially pushed the auramancer tempest out of the meta in the first place - with less boonhate flying around, the auramancer tempest might see a renaissance.

YMMV whether that's a good thing, whether it's pushing the game more towards defensive boons, or whether scourge should get a nerf or two reverted* while tempest gets some buffs so it can survive alongside scourges.

*Scourge's big problem is that it had a sequence of smaller nerfs before the big whammy last balance patch. It probably would be fair, now that the scourge can't use shroud skills around both themselves and their shades, to at least reduce the cooldowns on shade placement again so the scourge has an easier time making sure that there's a shade in a useful spot.

> > > @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > > > @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > > > > 1) The evade frame needs to be returned to Staff #3 Ancestral Grace.

> > > >

> > > > This, a hundred times. And why are Glyphs in the game when they're obviously so underwhelming no one's been touching them with a stick for years.

> > >

> > > Can Ride the Lightning get evade frames too? :D

> >

> > Yes, more evade frames is exactly what elementalist needs.

>

> Okay, maybe not evade frames, but a heal at the end? or a finisher? or longer range? something useful

elementalists need to be buffed in traits, it's the only class that when you change your element you lose half of your traits, if you trait to fire/earth/water and change to water your fire/earth traits stop working, it's like playing anyclass without putting points on any traits, they need to change it, elementalists need to have all his traits choosen working no matter what element they are on.

on other classes even specific weapon traits work with half of the power, like if you pick trait to gs on a guardian and use a sword you still get half of the trait power and it's only one, now elemental all the traits don't work even at half power